Group Buy's Wanted Post the group buy's you would be interested in or want started.
Vendors or Pre-Vendors: Post here to see if any interest in a GB.
Members caught doing group buys in this section will be banned. No questions asked.

GARRETT or TURBONETICS TURBOCHARGERS?

Old 06-11-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
GARRETT or TURBONETICS TURBOCHARGERS?

Any interest in GB on GARRETT or TURBONETICS Turbochargers?

Need 5 or more for either to be considered.

Please post: turbo size, A/R, WG if needed (TiAL is AVAILABLE NOW)

GARRETT: Need 5

TURBONETICS: Need 5
Old 06-14-2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HyaBoosta will become famous soon enough
i would be interested in a garrett t28 or gt28r turbo
Old 06-15-2004
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by HyaBoosta
i would be interested in a garrett t28 or gt28r turbo

Thats 1...Need 4 more.
Old 06-21-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Everyone must be waiting for our kit to come out. LOL
Old 06-21-2004
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
i'd be interested in garrett t28 also... or a kit
Old 06-21-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Thats 2! Need 3 more
Old 06-21-2004
Sometimes, I can see right through myself ...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dezod
Everyone must be waiting for our kit to come out. LOL
Actually, I am. I want an SF kit, but since they can't get their act together, I'm going to have to look other places. Looking at the parts lists, it's gonna be one helluva system. You're gonna give 7thgen members a nice price break, right?
Old 06-21-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by taz757
Actually, I am. I want an SF kit, but since they can't get their act together, I'm going to have to look other places. Looking at the parts lists, it's gonna be one helluva system. You're gonna give 7thgen members a nice price break, right?
Of course! I am designing it just for you guys.
Old 06-21-2004

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
Of course! I am designing it just for you guys.
Where's the humping emoticon when you need it?

This is close enough: I <3 you dezod for taking the time to actually design this kit. If you need anyone to test it, lemme know.
Old 06-21-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by taz757
Where's the humping emoticon when you need it?

This is close enough: I <3 you dezod for taking the time to actually design this kit. If you need anyone to test it, lemme know.

Will do!

I have 2 already to test out on. 2001 & 2002 EX. 1 auto & 1 5spd.
Old 06-21-2004

how long till you think it will be done?
Old 06-21-2004

Will do!

I have 2 already to test out on. 2001 & 2002 EX. 1 auto & 1 5spd.
Well, if you need another 2K1 AT, lemme know.

I'm really looking forward to this kit, no matter what.
Old 06-21-2004
7thgen Power Maker

how long till you think it will be done?

ETA for public release is April 2005. We will begin testing the product within the next month or so.
Old 06-21-2004
Registered!!

J_Scogs is an unknown quantity at this point
let me know if you need a 2k1 lx.
Old 06-21-2004
Registered!!

Ershall is an unknown quantity at this point
ETA for public release is April 2005. We will begin testing the product within the next month or so.
Nice, I'll be saving my pennies.
Old 06-21-2004
Jam out with your clam out.

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
t3 60 trim with tial 38 mm wastegate
Old 06-22-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by abmerop18
t3 60 trim with tial 38 mm wastegate
I assume Turbonetics?
Old 07-12-2004
Registered!!

AlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really nice
Im intrested in a T3 from Turbonetics. Without the internal Wastegate.
Old 07-12-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by AlpineCivic
Im intrested in a T3 from Turbonetics. Without the internal Wastegate.
Sorry externally gated only. Garrett offers internal gates.
Old 08-06-2004

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
im lookin for a t3 super 60 thats ready for an external wastegate. whats your price on that?
Old 08-06-2004

Im lookin for a T3 60 Trim. Garrett. Internally Wastegated.
Old 08-06-2004
7thgen Power Maker

im lookin for a t3 super 60 thats ready for an external wastegate. whats your price on that?
Regular price is $805
Old 08-06-2004

what about the garrett t3 60 trim?
Old 08-06-2004
7thgen Power Maker

Im lookin for a T3 60 Trim. Garrett. Internally Wastegated.
Garrett doesn't persay make an exact T3 Super 60. They actually make a couple of comparable turbos. Please select one from their site:

http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbob...%2017%2013.pdf

Last edited by dezod; 08-06-2004 at 02:53 PM.
Old 08-06-2004

can you offer something compareable to this?

http://www.turbostore.com/gart3sup.html
Old 08-06-2004

do you have this one or is it custom built for this site only?
http://store.yahoo.com/cheapturbo/gart3sup.html
Old 08-06-2004
7thgen Power Maker

can you offer something compareable to this?

http://www.turbostore.com/gart3sup.html
If you view Garrett's catalog, the only one that is comparable to that is the GT22. I think they are misrepresenting that turbo to further sales.
Old 08-06-2004

If you view Garrett's catalog, the only one that is comparable to that is the GT22. I think they are misrepresenting that turbo to further sales.
But I've seen alot of sites with this same set up. the one that was just posted is the same as mine but on another site.
Old 08-06-2004

so you are saying they are illegitimely selling those and if i was to purchase it, it would not really be a t3 super 60?
Old 08-06-2004
7thgen Power Maker

But I've seen alot of sites with this same set up. the one that was just posted is the same as mine but on another site.
I know but Garrett doesn't make a Straight T3, nor a Super 60. I was just on the phone with my Garrett rep for 30 minutes about this. I'll send these links to him and find out.

Quick Reply: GARRETT or TURBONETICS TURBOCHARGERS?