Archive - Wanted Parts (WTB's) Let everyone know what parts you want to buy (WTB) and members will respond to your request. Include details of the correct application (DX or EX, 7th or 8th generation)

WTB: Parts for 1981 Civic DX

Old 11-23-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aelanna is an unknown quantity at this point
WTB: Parts for 1981 Civic DX

I have an 81 Civic 1500DX and I am looking for a couple of impossible-to-find parts. Hopefully someone here can help.

I need a temperature control cable, Honda part No. 39371-SA0-000. This cable connects to the heater control lever in the dash.

I also need a quarter lock assembly for the passenger side rear quarter window, Honda part No. 73410-SA0-013. This is the plastic latch that holds the window closed.

Interested in any other parts that might be available for this car. It's the 3-door hatchback with California emissions and 5-speed manual.
Old 08-04-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aelanna is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: WTB: Parts for 1981 Civic DX

I am still seeking the above parts, but I now need the quarter lock assembly for BOTH sides of the car. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 08-07-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of
Re: WTB: Parts for 1981 Civic DX

http://www.car-part.com/