Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

need help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nikon10390 is an unknown quantity at this point
need help!!!

hey
i have a turbo em2,with the tsi kit,and i recently just installed 04 rsx type s injectors bc i was running a little to lean,and i also have the extra 2 injectors in my thorrtle body,and it barly runs in the morning when i start it up after it sits but then it runs fine after a couple of trys, and it still runs to lean while under boost,i was at 10 psi,and i turned it down to 6 psi and it still run lean! so if anyone has a idea for what i can do or has a answer please help its my daily driver.

thanks kurt
Old 03-14-2008
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: need help!!!

Best advice is to ditch that tsi fuel system and pick up emanage, AEM F/IC, or PCS XFC. Otherwise take it a tuner and see if they can richen up your map. Do you have a wideband? What are your air/fuel ratios when you say you're lean?
Old 03-14-2008
Registered!!

nikon10390 is an unknown quantity at this point

no i have my stock o2 sensor with a regular air fuel gauge,when i first step on it dosnt even read on the gauge its just goes dead lean and my car bucks a little then it like catches up and goes rich and then my car boost normal and nice and rich
Old 03-14-2008
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute

Ya that air fuel gauge is worthless my friend. You really need a wideband to know exactly what is going on with your car. Some good widebands are AEM Uego, PLX, and Innovate.