Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

T3 Super 60 Prices?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
T3 Super 60 Prices?

What have some of you gotten for brand new T3 Super 60 turbos? (not rebuilds) (Please do not post EBAY garbage, legit businesses only)

Just curious. I have seen Turbonetics charge upwards of $730, but that it is not unusual for their stuff.

Reason why I am asking, we recently became a WD for Innovative Turbo Systems and I think they offer some SLAMMIN deals on T3 turbos. I will post some prices VERY soon after some feedback. I am trying to get management to come to a great price for 7thgeners.

Last edited by dezod; 12-16-2005 at 01:49 PM.
Old 12-16-2005
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
There are also some REAL good prices on T3/T4 turbos too!
Old 12-16-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nismostreets21 can only hope to improve

http://www.turbocalculator.com/sale-garrett.php 359 without wastegate n i think 60 more for internal

Last edited by nismostreets21; 12-16-2005 at 01:58 PM.
Old 12-16-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by varner88
how much on the t3/4 thats what im going to be looking for after xmas. also whats the difference in the greddy emanage and the untimate emanage?
PM me for pricing on the turbo at this moment.

Difference in the e-manages? Options.

Blue:
e-Manage is an inexpensive programmable fuel management system that allows you to properly tune your factory fuel system without having to change the entire factory ECU system to an expensive "stand-alone" unit. The e-Manage system is a universal "piggy-back" type unit which taps into most Japanese factory ECU wiring, by utilizing the existing sensors. Basic functions will allow the user to slightly alter factory injector duty-cycle (± 20% at 5 preset RPM points) by intercepting and altering airflow or MAP sensor signals. For Honda VTEC cars you can adjust the VTEC shift point. Additional features are built into the system but are only accessible through the use of the e0-1 programmer or our PC-Windows based "e-Manage Support Tool" communication software (Please see our Authorized GReddy Support Dealers for more information). There is a 16x16 airflow adjustment map, larger main injector correction adjustment, upgrade air flow meter adjustment, boost limiter cut, anti-engine stall, VTEC-fuel adjustment, real-time map trace, real-time display, real-time communication and basic Data-logging. With the use of our "Optional Injector Harness" and the software, the unit has the ability to control an additional 16x16 injector duty cycle map and the controls for adding up to 2 additional sub-injectors. If the "Optional Ignition Harness" and the software are used the unit has the ability to control a 16x16 ignition timing map. All of the above maps can also be map-traced in real-time as well. If the factory range of map or airflow meter is surpassed, you can incorporate our "Optional GReddy Pressure Sensor and Pressure Harness" to set larger scales of adjustment. All installation and tuning should only be made by a trained technician with proper air/fuel monitoring tools. (Some functions may not be compatible with some applications.)

Ultimate:
Ideal for optimizing and fine-tuning performance products such as; Exhaust, Air Intake, Intercoolers, Boost Controllers and Turbo upgrades, the e-manage Ultimate does it better than any other system on the market. The GReddy e-manage Ultimate does what no other piggyback ECU can, engineered to preserve the best features of the original e-manage (Economically priced, there is no need for tuning from scratch and it is compatible with most Japanese performance vehicles). Some of the new Ultimate features include; add and subtract fuel and ignition maps, a two-preset memory, A/F Target Map (for self tuning), built-in adapters and correction maps, and extensive data logging with Map Tracing for easier tuning. The new e-manage Ultimate includes the Support Tool CD to access all features from a standard USB cable.
Old 12-16-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by nismostreets21
i think on turbocalculator.com is like 349 bucks
Those are remanufactures or rebuilds. Sorry.
Old 12-16-2005
7thgen Power Maker

so which one out of the 2 is a better choice and how does it compare to aem ems i plan on running 15psi total once im done building my motor but im gonna start with 7-8 around there.
If your running 15 PSI, I would say AEM EMS. That system defeats both E-manages with the options and being a standalone system. The data logging and control of the AEM EMS is 2nd to none.
Old 12-16-2005
7thgen Power Maker

ok i jus saw on turbo calc 449 for a brand new garrett t3/t4 and i beleive 57trim and .50 ar compressor housing and 63 AR turbine housing and 6 month warranty
That turbo is too big for the D17. Talk about 1500 RPMS of usable power.

BTW, that is a good price, but I still am skeptical of it because they sell so much re-man stuff and I have seen huge companies sell a similar turbo for atleast $250 more. These companies are VERY well known and sell TONS of turbos.

Last edited by dezod; 12-16-2005 at 02:18 PM.
Old 12-16-2005
7thgen Power Maker

haha i wouldnt have no idea i just saw it i dont know much about turbo's just the basics.
All the more do your homework and ask the pro's.
Old 12-16-2005
spoolin by you

Spoolin should not be trustedSpoolin should not be trusted
550 new

Last edited by Spoolin; 12-16-2005 at 04:23 PM.
Old 12-16-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
atp turbo $625 http://www.atpturbo.com/Merchant2/me...egory_Code=TBN
Old 12-17-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by skipbarber
Not bad. I think we can beat that. Still whirling up numbers.
Old 12-19-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Sometime today I will post some T3 Prices
Old 12-19-2005
7thgen Power Maker

T3-.42 A/R compressor, in a .36, .48 or .63 Exhaust A/R $ 600 shipped

T3-Super 60 in a .48 A/R Exhaust jacket $600 shipped

T3/T4-.50 A/R compressor, in a .36, .48 or .63 Exhaust A/R $615 shipped

T3/T4-.70 A/R compressor in a .36 A/R, .48 or .63 Exhaust A/R $630 shipped

These are just a handfull of the prices.....we have prices for Ball Bearing, crazy custom apps and much more.

These all use Garrett Technology. SPA is the company.

With respect to Innovate Turbo, THEIR T3 Super 60, T3/T4 Street Heat turbos are also available.

Last edited by dezod; 12-19-2005 at 05:39 PM.
Old 12-19-2005
7thgen Power Maker

If enough people want a GB on these turbos...prices can come down some.
Old 12-19-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
hey i want to get your pnp emanage harness after new year but this is 100% working right according to the diy and all? i'm not gonna have cel problems or anything?
Old 12-19-2005
The Jackal

dajackal will become famous soon enoughdajackal will become famous soon enough
how much for the t3?complete package?
Old 12-19-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by gearbox
hey i want to get your pnp emanage harness after new year but this is 100% working right according to the diy and all? i'm not gonna have cel problems or anything?
Our pnp harness is wires perfectly. We have sold countless amounts.....Just set your jumpers, and rotary settings and voila...done.
Old 12-19-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by dajackal
how much for the t3?complete package?
What do you mean 'complete package'?