Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

FYI: Dezod D17 Stage I turbo kits are on the shelf

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Dezod>all
Thank you.
Old 09-06-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
lmfao, your welcome
Old 09-06-2005
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Old 09-06-2005

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Man, this one last hurrah better be worth it, or else im lighting my car on fire
Old 09-06-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Man, this one last hurrah better be worth it, or else im lighting my car on fire
We will make it fun for you. Trust me.
Old 09-06-2005

That's quite possibly the gayest thing I've ever heard LOL

*sigh* dumb d17 lol
Old 09-06-2005
7thgen Power Maker

That's quite possibly the gayest thing I've ever heard LOL

*sigh* dumb d17 lol
Uggghhh

I was referring to the car as a whole. What were you thinking of?
Old 09-06-2005

LMFAO don't play games with me! I just want to leave it with you and you take it to the shops and dynos for me LOL
Old 09-06-2005
7thgen Power Maker

LMFAO don't play games with me! I just want to leave it with you and you take it to the shops and dynos for me LOL
You pay for it, it can be done.
Old 09-06-2005

lmfao you know I'd pay for it, I'm just SOOOOOO lazy it would turn into the same thing as before. I have all the parts just don't wanna go put it on and get the work done lmfao. My freinds yelled at me last time when I switched kits. they were like you have all the stuff why don't you put it on!!!! I was like... meh lol. I'd just as likley drop it off with you and let you take care of it like it was your own, then I'll pick up the tab lol.
Old 09-06-2005
7thgen Power Maker

lmfao you know I'd pay for it, I'm just SOOOOOO lazy it would turn into the same thing as before. I have all the parts just don't wanna go put it on and get the work done lmfao. My freinds yelled at me last time when I switched kits. they were like you have all the stuff why don't you put it on!!!! I was like... meh lol. I'd just as likley drop it off with you and let you take care of it like it was your own, then I'll pick up the tab lol.

Ok. You might not like the tab though.
Old 09-06-2005

yeah, thats the only problem LMFAO. I'm in control of how much gets spent when I do it. I can imagine it now, I drop it off to you adna week later I owe like 5 more grand. I'd die LOL. Install and dyno tuning in my area is actually pretty cheap, it's about 1200 for the install and tune. Courtesy of CFT lol
Old 09-06-2005
7thgen Power Maker

yeah, thats the only problem LMFAO. I'm in control of how much gets spent when I do it. I can imagine it now, I drop it off to you adna week later I owe like 5 more grand. I'd die LOL. Install and dyno tuning in my area is actually pretty cheap, it's about 1200 for the install and tune. Courtesy of CFT lol
Do it through them. $1200 to install and tune is not bad if it accomodates partial throttle tuning.
Old 09-06-2005

Who knows... LMFAO CFT though, they don't like my car being an auto LOL. They usually are working on like 500+hp cars
Old 09-06-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Who knows... LMFAO CFT though, they don't like my car being an auto LOL. They usually are working on like 500+hp cars
Auto or not. $$ is $$.
Old 09-07-2005

Hmmm, yeah.
Old 09-07-2005
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by dezod
Auto or not. $$ is $$.

got that right $$ is $$ and my auto is built with the TCI auto kit and i'm just constantly making little by little more power by tweaking.. speaking of people.. I smoked a car that I will say was built and even sprayed on me.. and he got pissed to be beaten by a auto on boost..
Old 09-07-2005

^^I want vids lol
Old 09-07-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by eye_see_you
got that right $$ is $$ and my auto is built with the TCI auto kit and i'm just constantly making little by little more power by tweaking.. speaking of people.. I smoked a car that I will say was built and even sprayed on me.. and he got pissed to be beaten by a auto on boost..
Point and case. I have been saying this for years. You can make an auto fast....it just takes a lil more time, $$ and creativity.
Old 09-07-2005

*looks around*
Old 09-07-2005
7thgen Power Maker

*looks around*
Old 09-07-2005

Yeah pretty much. Now I'm trying to figure out which gauge is closer to my cluster, defi's d-gauge, or the bf ones... hmm the choices LOL. I hate you D you make me poor....
Old 09-07-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Yeah pretty much. Now I'm trying to figure out which gauge is closer to my cluster, defi's d-gauge, or the bf ones... hmm the choices LOL. I hate you D you make me poor....
D-Gauge matches quite well. I know because I had them in my EM2.
Old 09-07-2005

Yeah I had them also, but they were a tad bit more amber/orange than our gauges, and the BF series ones are just so sweet lol.
Old 09-07-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Yeah I had them also, but they were a tad bit more amber/orange than our gauges, and the BF series ones are just so sweet lol.
Yeah they are sweet.
Old 09-08-2005
7thgen Power Maker

We have 2 kits here just as an FYI.
Old 09-09-2005
Registered!!

04civicdx is an unknown quantity at this point
what injectors come with the kit are thay rsx-s or the other ones
Old 09-10-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by 04civicdx
what injectors come with the kit are thay rsx-s or the other ones
Which kit? Stage I? RSX

Stage I VP? Looking into offering something a lil larger
Old 09-10-2005
Wish I had a Turbo 3)

04|5spdCivic can only hope to improve
so the value package is only like 2-300 dollars cheaper? whats the difference between the regular kits and the value packages?
Old 09-10-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Originally Posted by 04|5spdCivic
so the value package is only like 2-300 dollars cheaper? whats the difference between the regular kits and the value packages?
The VP is $200-300 cheaper than adding all of the componets into the Core kit, and no thought or planning necessary. The VP includes a full PnP E-Manage, which is necessary for fuel delivery and custom fuel curves. A full catless downpipe for all DX,LX & EX owners, which is normally an upgrade. Fuel injectors are also included in the VP, which are extra $$ too on the Core Kit. The VP is the more PnP version of the kit. If you added all of these items into the 'Core Kit', you would add up to more than $200 over the cost of this kit.

Quick Reply: FYI: Dezod D17 Stage I turbo kits are on the shelf