Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

Does e-manage have a boost harness?

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2004
Jam out with your clam out.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
Does e-manage have a boost harness?

i was lookin at the back and there is a place to plug in a small harness and it says boost right by it. i looked around at a bunch of onlime shops including www.streetlevelperformance.com and didnt find any boost harness for the e-e-manage. anyone know what this is for and if there is a harness, what can you control or monitor with it?
Old 12-23-2004
First to spool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
riceburnrex has disabled reputation
Isn't that where you hook the Profec E-01 boost controller in, to use the Profec as an E-manage controller?
Old 12-23-2004

HyaBoosta will become famous soon enough
^thats what I thought.
Old 12-23-2004
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
It is for the GReddy Pressure Sensor.
Old 12-24-2004
BLDNPSI Mod

tfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dezod
It is for the GReddy Pressure Sensor.
using the greddy pressure sensor, does that elimanate the stock map sensor on the engine or does it just provide a seperate boost signal to the e-manage?
Old 12-24-2004
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by tfnaaf
using the greddy pressure sensor, does that elimanate the stock map sensor on the engine or does it just provide a seperate boost signal to the e-manage?
supplimental to the stock map
Old 12-26-2004

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Can you get them Dezod?
Old 12-26-2004
Registered!!

Drk01Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
I just ordered the Emanage with the pressure sensor, all harnesses, and Profec E0-1 from Jeff at Street Level. Kick-*** prices and great service.