Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

kms 7thgencivic

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2004
em2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
kms 7thgencivic

http://www.honda-performance.com/per...s.asp?page=448

can anyone find the pic of the whole engine bay for me. i found like half a pic off their site. im adding direct port nitrous to my civic and i wanted to look at it for my research. ive been searching all over google and here and i cant find shyt.
Old 09-29-2004
this has been an atl01 production..

atl01 will become famous soon enough
where do you live? i you live in GA you can see it for yourself. Its belongs to willet honda south in morrow.
Old 09-29-2004
Jam out with your clam out.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
eh, its been posted before. kms blows
Old 09-29-2004
em2

i live in fla. i dotn care if kms blows ambrop i just wanna see the pic.
Old 09-29-2004

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
so your gonna get an IM that has been proven to have worse flow that stock just because it looks better?
Old 09-30-2004
em2

im not gettin the kms manifold. did i ever say tha? NO i have a venom intake manifold, venom fuel rail and a bbk throttle body from a 6thgen already fitted to my car. i jsut wanna see the dam pic. sheesh. i jsut wanna see how they ran the wires for the direct port thats all. dumbass.

Last edited by 1siksivik; 09-30-2004 at 11:38 AM.
Old 09-30-2004
em2

i hate when people assume shyt. get ur facts straight b4 u speak
Old 09-30-2004
9K Redline Owns U

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
hey sim i know it has been posted before... maybe a search under kms?? are u getting barneys manifold?
Old 09-30-2004
em2

already got it. sittin in my room. i did search for kms. here, google. i cant find it. thats why i posted 4 ur guys help.
Old 09-30-2004
Wicked Pissah Admin

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
If you don't want to help the kid, THEN DON'T POST....

Jeeezzzz.....
Old 09-30-2004
9K Redline Owns U

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Havok2k1
If you don't want to help the kid, THEN DON'T POST....

Jeeezzzz.....

your post wasnt helpful either....

i searched around also sim and nothing.. you might just wanna email them and see if they will send you some pictures..
Old 09-30-2004

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 1siksivik
already got it. sittin in my room. i did search for kms. here, google. i cant find it. thats why i posted 4 ur guys help.
Sim in order to do direct port nitrous you'll have to have run e-manage and fuel assistance.
Need to find out a way to retard the timing and add lot's of fuel.
75 shot direct port will be too much for your stock engine.
My recomendation to you, is that you read the nitrous FAQ carefully before you get into it.

I saw the KMS car at a show in Atlanta and besides engine internals it has an ignition convertion from a D16 and 4 TB's.
This is deffinately an expert mod.

The best way to get all performance from that Venom IM is with turbo.
Without you'll getting more air into your engine and not enough fuel (LEAN)
You'll actualy experience a lost in HP.

It will look good though

Last edited by Supermex; 09-30-2004 at 04:58 PM.
Old 09-30-2004
em2

yes it will look good but i want it to perform good to. im gonna run the 75 shot but im not gonna use it til i get all the mods i need like the e-management. i know what im doing hector lol. i just cant afford everything at once. thanks for your help big dog. you going to HIN miami? im trying to get my car done. i dont think it will.

list of things im trying to get done

kamainari front fascia bumper
katzkins leather(next weekend its going on)
fiberglass trunk with (2) kicker crv subs and 800 amp and (2) nx 10lb bottles
nx purge kit
nx direct port
house of kolor platinum pearl
volk gt-n rims custom painted gloss black(already on)
and the engine stuff ive bought from barney.

im trying to get it done. eeeeeeeehhhhhh
Old 09-30-2004

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Ok then

Last edited by Supermex; 09-30-2004 at 06:02 PM.
Old 09-30-2004
em2

basically hector for now its just gonna sit in my engine bay to look pretty at the shows. wooooo ahhhh. lol once i get more cash imma buy all the fuel mods and everything else i need. i did buy his built head with pnp head, valves are manley valves, 2-3 mm bigger intake side and 1-2 mm bigger on exhaust side, and more stuff done to it so my engine isnt all stock. hehehe

and i have read the nitrous FAQ and things online. i know what im doing and not rushing it so i can blow my motor. i do appreciate ur concern and help. i went to speedlab to see how much it wuold cost me to have my nx stuff installed and looked at ur car. maybe when u pick it up u can drop by my place. you know where i live. that circle k im like 5 houses down on ur left.

HOT HOT HOT as always man!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2004
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
you are building a show car..........with all those mods listed above........you should wait to install the head, IM/TB.

You will need some type of fuel management and will need to get it street/dyno tuned.

With the nitrous set up, i suggest a return fuel conversion, which can be pricey.

Also, better invest in a clutch
Old 09-30-2004
em2

i know i need a clutch, flywheel, etc, etc. thats why i said im not gonna use the nitrous til i get everything then ill use it. it will jsut sit there lookin pretty for now.
Old 09-30-2004

Originally Posted by civic01vtec
you are building a show car..........with all those mods listed above........you should wait to install the head, IM/TB.

You will need some type of fuel management and will need to get it street/dyno tuned.

With the nitrous set up, i suggest a return fuel conversion, which can be pricey.

Also, better invest in a clutch

I do agree you'll have to undo everyhting and start all over again to do it right
your performance is going to hurt.
Old 09-30-2004
em2

the manifold is already setup for the return fuel setup. im not usin the n20 so i dont have to worry right now about retarding the timing and all. it will just sit there in the engine til i get the proper mods to run it then. see my point.
Old 09-30-2004
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Sim, play nice with them
Old 09-30-2004
em2

the manifold is already setup for the return fuel setup. im not usin the n20 so i dont have to worry right now about retarding the timing and all. it will just sit there in the engine til i get the proper mods to run it then.

can i put the the IM, tb, fuel rail and the head on, also with the direct port and nx wet kit, but dotn have the fuel stuff like the emanagment but dont use the n20? i wont use it til i get the fuel mods i need. even with the IM, TB, fuel rail and head i should still get the emanagment?
Old 09-30-2004
em2

what u mean play nice? im just explainin my point. im not gettin mad. tryin to get my point across.
Old 09-30-2004

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Nah wasen't saying your getting mad, just saying play nice.. I'm bored lol. I know your kinda frustrted since I talked to Phil about what you were getting before you got it. We talked about you for like an hour lol and about the setup you got =)
Old 09-30-2004
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Nah wasen't saying your getting mad, just saying play nice.. I'm bored lol. I know your kinda frustrted since I talked to Phil about what you were getting before you got it. We talked about you for like an hour lol and about the setup you got =)

I'm glad Phil told you. He told me that we had a deal on the head. I get a cashiers check and ready to put it in the mail and i pm'ed him one last time to make sure, and he said that he sold it. Good thing i found out b4 i put that check in the mail.
Old 09-30-2004

Well we talked about it, and he told me the whole story. He said that more than one person wanted it, and he finally said that the first person to get the money to him got the stuff. Phil's no scammer so don't play like that. The man keeps his word and gives major discounts
Old 10-01-2004
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
i talked to one of the guys that worked for south honda at nopi and he said that the car was junk and that i would be better with custom fitting the toda set up (about $4k). he said the car had way more nitrous than it coud handle and that the nitrous had only been used once. they were considering buying the car from the owner and doing a k20 swap since the owner wont put anymore money in it.
Old 10-01-2004

we all know that, to do it just to be cosmeticly nice and look sporty, will do more harm than good.
And to do it right later all the stuff will need to come off and be redone.
Sim just got too much money to waist I guess.
Although he thinks he knows what he is doing, he just contradicts him self.
He is a good guy, just a bit head strong.
I'll like to help him, but usualy ends up in an argument.
Old 10-01-2004
em2

lol ok fine. i came here for help and i guess no once can. thanks
Old 10-01-2004
em2

if u thought u could help why u post in my thread now ur sayin u cant help me. im not arguing just at first u wanted to help cuz u posted here now u dont want to.
Old 10-01-2004

sounds stupid to me. you should have just let jason buy the IM/TB combo cause he would actually gonna put it to use instead of a lame show piece like you are using it for. i bet if you get n2o you dont even use it normally and just just set up for purge i never liked how show cars get turbo/nitrous or anything like that just to be showy. its kinda lame IMO

Quick Reply: kms 7thgencivic