1997 Civic H to B H23 B trans

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tc3freak is an unknown quantity at this point
1997 Civic H to B H23 B trans

You are looking at a H to B Honda Civic. For those that are not familiar with what that is, its a H motor (H23A) and a Type R B series trans (high gears great for street/strip) This car was built last December 2015 by RC Autoworks so you know it was done right. The motor was purchased from HMotorsonline (very reputable) and come with an average of 35k-45k miles on them. The trans was rebuilt December 2015 (buttttter) No gear pops, grinds, nothing. Car pulls extremely strong! Chassis has 142000 on it. Before the motor was dropped in I had them do a new timing belt, water pump, belts, tune up, the works. The car drives amazing for only being dyno @ 205hp to the wheels. The torque is unbelievable in it! New brakes all around. Function and Form type 1 coilovers (nice ride) all parts now listed were put in at build: Custom H to B headers, Seibon CF hood, Custom airintake, Skunk Pro Series intake manifold, Skunk slim fan radiator, custom H to B kit, new exhaust/muffler, hasport motor mounts, stage 4 clutch w/flywheel, Drive Shaft Axles (400hp rating), battery, hasport shift linkage. Its tuned for 93octane. New fenders and headlights, i also have a brand new front and rear bumper for a future paint job if u wish.... i always liked it having black fenders, made it look like a sleeper. I've never driven it in rain or snow since the build, and never will. No AC no Power Steering. Body has minor dents here and there. Its a 20year old car. If you have any ?s call or text Jim and I will try to get back to you Asap! 312-420-1696 Test drives for serious buyers only, I welcome anyone to drive it car has no issues. Please email me if you need additional pics.

Revised: Forgot to mention my speedometer stopped working a few months back and has been replaced with one that said mileage of 178,000.... the car has 142,000est. on it. NOT 178,000 I have put roughly 3,800 miles on the New motor and trans. Also, the tires have less than 50% life on them so the price has been changed to accommodate that.