WTB: 2004 Civic coupe rims

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Huh_Oh Sh*t! is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking WTB: 2004 Civic coupe rims

anybody in the chicagoland area sellin or would like to sell their 2004 civic 2dr rims? the ones that i am looking for are the 5-spoke 15" rims. im lookin for ones preferably with tires. if u have a set of 4, throw me some prices and we can negotiate. i would like to make a local sale so i can just pick up. thanks!

-WiLL
Old 12-05-2003
Registered!!

anybody got em?
Old 12-05-2003
Registered!!

srt4killscivics is an unknown quantity at this point
I will sell you a gallon of gas and give you a match so you can buy a real car
Old 12-05-2003
Registered!!

STFU! dumbass!!
Old 12-06-2003
Registered!!

Da1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura aboutDa1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura about
dude, dont be comming to these forums and start flaming ***.
go back to your dodge forums
Old 12-06-2003
Registered!!

JayFReaZy will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by srt4killscivics
I will sell you a gallon of gas and give you a match so you can buy a real car
go buy a real car??? LOL!!! Hmmm, maybe you should take a step back and look at your ride

@ 10,000 miles, srt's falling apart!!!!

damn 10,000??? thats just a damn shame, neons and turbo do not mix like oil and water, dont you guys know that? .
Old 12-08-2003
Registered!!

I have over 10,000 with no problems, just because some dumb *** civic owner thinks there are problems, it doesn't mean there is. I heard the civic break down after 30,000 and I heard that civics and like maxi pads, every ***** has one.
Old 12-08-2003
Registered!!

I have over 10,000 with no problems, just because some dumb *** civic owner thinks there are problems, it doesn't mean there is. I heard the civic break down after 30,000 and I heard that civics and like maxi pads, every ***** has one.
lol, herd they break down after 30? HAHHA, bro, i have 77k on my 01 and its running PERFECT, lol. Look on the roads man, there are a lot of civic's out there because it is better plain and simple. LOL, "every p**** has one." Yea, thats reaaaaaaal original, took a long time for you to think about that one didnt ya?, lol. If u dont like vics then hop off this website and stop hatin on our cars.
Old 12-08-2003
Registered!!

There is a lot of them out there because they are cheap POS's. You don't see many SRT's because you can't find one for sale. Civics are fine, it's the drivers that make me hate the rice burners.
Old 12-08-2003
Registered!!

Quiksilver09 is an unknown quantity at this point
you're still calling a neon a real car kid. Grant it for a neon it does pretty well but it's still no real car.....
Old 12-08-2003
Registered!!

or I should clarify sports car
Old 12-09-2003
Registered!!

Da1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura aboutDa1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura about
dont give that fool the time of day, he's just probably some highschooler with no friends so his daddy brought him a fast car so he could make some.
Old 12-09-2003
Registered!!

civicmorph is an unknown quantity at this point
damn kids these days, making me, a 20 year old look bad cause they're fu<king immature and spoon fed. srt4, try to take ur head out of ur a$$ before u hop onto our forums, most of us here actually go work for a living. If you're too damn bored with your forums, then go wack off to ur dad's victoria secret catalogs.
Old 12-09-2003
Registered!!

Originally posted by Da1lyDr1ver
dont give that fool the time of day, he's just probably some highschooler with no friends so his daddy brought him a fast car so he could make some.
yeah it's just fun none the less. I've been into this scene for a few years now and you see kids like this come and go. He's just all up on a high horse because dodge actually made a car that for once outperformed a nonturbo honda haha. Fact is if Honda made a factory turbod car I'm sure it would outperform the SRT but alas Honda feels it's more important to focus on other things so in turn I decided to focus on another car. The kid just needs to be put in his place and I know plenty of people including myself that could do that.
Old 12-09-2003
Registered!!

I make more money than most of you do, I know that because you drive a broke *** civic. Bring the rice burners, I see some of you are close to me. Let's meet up and I would like to see you put me in my place bitch.
Old 12-09-2003
Registered!!

I make more money than most of you do, I know that because you drive a broke *** civic. Bring the rice burners, I see some of you are close to me. Let's meet up and I would like to see you put me in my place bitch.
Y do you keep comparing both stock cars, damn man, you obviously dont know **** except, "I have more hp, so im faster". JUST STFU already. Everyone knows you cant compare the srt to a vic, because U HAVE TURBO!!!! damn, how ignorant are u? And to bring up "I make more money than most of you" really shows how far that silver spoon is shoved up your a$$....someone lock this, or ban this idiotic person from this site...
Old 12-09-2003
Registered!!

yes ban this fool. he just whored up my post saying idiotic remarks. i was just lookin for rims, not a smartass thinking he's the **** cuz he has an SRT-4. i'm glad that u got one, but daymn u aint gotta act all ignorant about it because ur a immature little boy.
Old 12-09-2003
Registered!!

Both of you can kiss my ***. I am sorry that you have a broke *** car. Don't hate me because I have better taste then you.
Old 12-09-2003
Registered!!

I've got a turbo car that I'm pretty sure will put you in your place... If you make so much money why are you driving a neon? Ban this fool
Old 12-09-2003
Registered!!

^^^ well said, if you did make that much money, buy a damn NSX or a viper, don't think you're a big balla cause u drive a fuking NEON...and just b/c we drive vics doesn't mean ur richer than us, your car is not expensive, get it thru ur head dumbf*ck! I could've bought the SRT4 but knowing it's a dodge and the dumb name of a NEON, I chose the vic over it...so as I said before, since you don't have any nice remarks to post about, just go wack off to your daddy's victoria catalogs...or you can pull your head out of your *** right now kid.
Old 12-09-2003
Registered!!

I don't know who you are calling a kid grandpa but **** you. I am sorry you drive a slow *** civic, but no where on my car does it say neon. Would you consider a corba a mustang? Well seeing you drive a civic probabley so. Well **** you anyway
Old 12-09-2003
Forum Sponsor

NeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz Erthang
^^ will you please just STFU?

nevermind, i forgot..

i banned you from this thread..

muahahahaha
Old 12-09-2003
Registered!!

Learn how to spell cobra before you type it kid, and as much as you like your srt4 it's still a neon with a turbo in it, No I don't hate neons, I just hate the people like you driving it. And I don't need to drive a fast car, if I did, I would drive my bro's corvette...so STFU idiot! If you don't know why I called you a kid, try reading your first post on this thread and you'll know why. Before you respond to this post, remember that your car is just an economy car, so don't jump on here and start talking like you drive a supersports car.
Old 12-09-2003
Forum Sponsor

NeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz Erthang
lol calm down..
i banned his *** from this thread..

no more srt crybaby..
Old 12-09-2003
Registered!!

Originally posted by NeonImpact
lol calm down..
i banned his *** from this thread..

no more srt crybaby..
hehehe, thanks neon for banning his ***. I was waiting for someone to ban him....should ban him off this site IMO.
Old 12-09-2003
Forum Sponsor

ha, your right, im bitching enough to all the other moderators and admins about him and his little gang around here.

oh well, just let the *****'s cry all they want, and just move on..
Old 12-09-2003
Registered!!

hehe I didn't know you banned him before I posted my response, I love flaming that little twert
Old 12-09-2003
Registered!!

thank god he's outta my post... now back to the topic, any1 in the chicagoland area have the 04 civic coupe rims? the 5-spoke ones are the ones i am looking for. preferably with tires, if not we can negotiate.

-WiLL
Old 12-10-2003
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Damn, I am too late to fight with that "I drive better car than civic" kid. Sorry ,Huh_Oh Sh*t!, I dont know where you can get 04 coupe stock wheels. lol
BUMP
Old 12-10-2003
Registered!!

best part of his last post was that his argument was completely invalid whether he wants to admit it or not the car he drives is still a neon with a turbo and some body enhancements, just like oh yeah the last time I checked the "corba" was referred to by most car dealers as the mustang cobra.... next he'll try to say a C5 and a Z06 aren't the same car... ok done ranting
sorry to sidetrack you thread huh_oh sh*t.

Quick Reply: WTB: 2004 Civic coupe rims