Wow...WRX's aren't cheap to mod.

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Wow...WRX's aren't cheap to mod.

Hmm well good thing I have money saved up because this isn't a civic and parts do add horsepower and you can't really get Ebay stuff. Atleast I know my money will being increasing the speed of my car though. And I guess I need to stay out of boost because 22 mpg isn't going to cut it But the car is awesome overall.
Old 07-24-2006
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
lmao @ 22mpg.. that sucks if you have to do a lot of driving.. I really hate the slowness of my car but it was never really purchased so I could make it fast.. I'm really dead set on getting the SMART car by benz/daimler chrysler. It hits the us in 08 but it will be some lame *** suv.. I'm wanting the 8 foot car that gets 69mph highway lmao.. 3 cylinder deisel turbo baby.. a whole 40 hp pushing a1600 pound car down the street.. My commute is only 6.5 miles one way so It'll take me about a month to burn a tank atleast!!! woo hoo
Old 07-24-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
LOL, well I don't drive much at all. My work is 5 miles down the road, plus I am a full-time student.
Old 07-24-2006
4 cyllinders are good but 5 is better!

GreatWhite02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 2k2civ34
Hmm well good thing I have money saved up because this isn't a civic and parts do add horsepower and you can't really get Ebay stuff. Atleast I know my money will being increasing the speed of my car though. And I guess I need to stay out of boost because 22 mpg isn't going to cut it But the car is awesome overall.

Yeah neither are Volvos! But like you said any money I spend on engine parts is pretty much gauranteed to add some kind of power even if it's only a filter especially because of the turbo. Turbos can use all the air they can get. I forget are the Imprezza's charged? I raced one earlier this year and he barely had me by about half a car length(in my S60). I think he was chipped or had a downpipe or somethin cuz he was damn quick and I put out more torque and horsepower than him. Could have been due to the fact that he had stick while I was using my auto-stick function too. Congrats on the car. Where is Clint btw. Did he move or something?
Old 07-24-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

No I called him the day I got it. He trolls NASIOC more than this site
Old 08-04-2006
Registered!!

02cvcEX will become famous soon enough02cvcEX will become famous soon enough
did u go to that subaru meet tonight? my brother went in his black STi...
Old 08-04-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

Originally Posted by 02cvcEX
did u go to that subaru meet tonight? my brother went in his black STi...
No I haven't gone to any Subura meets. I have been so damn busy with work, I don't have much time to do anything else. But I did just get some new toys in yesterday, so this weekend will be fun.
Old 08-07-2006
Registered!!

slammedSI is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats Up guys, Damn its been a long time sence i got on this site. what is every one up to? Sorry to thread jack!

Quick Reply: Wow...WRX's aren't cheap to mod.