Is anyone here looking for a Brand new snap-On tool box?????

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
Is anyone here looking for a Brand new snap-On tool box?????

Just curious if anyone is in need of a brand new snap-on tool box.

It is a KRA2007 Red tool box from snap-on. it is still in the original packaging and still sitting on the wooden pallet from when it was shipped. I purchased this tool box back in march and recently I purchased a different box, so I dont need this one anymore.
Here is the link

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item....re&dir=catalog

If anyone is interested , please let me know. I am willing to let this go for $750. if you want it shipped, then shipping will be added by freight (figure that out later), but if you want to pick it up, a straight $750. New is $865 from snap-on plus shipping from them.

I will take pictures if requested.

Last edited by streetglower; 07-23-2006 at 08:24 AM.
Old 07-23-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
nice box man... wish i had room for it because i am about to need more storage. but i don't how's the new job btw?
Old 07-23-2006
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
Actually I Just graduated from the Mercedes Elite program and am in the process of looking for a job. it is tough though, I have tried all 5 dealerships here in houston and 4 of them said they were full and not hiring and the last one doesnt even participate in the program. Guess they dont feel spending $7200 for a student is worth it.

So I have also tried dealerships in california since I have a few friends there. not much luck yet either. Tuesday I will be hitting up these dealers around here to make a formal appearance. they may change there mind then.

Anyway I do like the box, but am going to need something bigger. I have a KRA4107 on the way and even now I am realizing that is going to be too small.