seen this rice civic in galveston.. omg

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2005
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
seen this rice civic in galveston.. omg

well guys I was hoping I wouldn't ever see a 7thgen from texas riced out but here it is. and if you post on this board man I'm telling you straight up to get your **** painted and take those gay *** stickers off. You are making houston look silly
Old 10-27-2005
Tejas PimP

Danger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really nice
Hey man.... thats my ride.... NOT
Old 10-27-2005
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
wow that is the ugliest car i have ever seen
Old 10-27-2005
Registered!!

wee_cruiser has a little shameless behaviour in the past
not the nicest car ive seen but still luks gd
Old 10-27-2005
Registered!!

tp4r.whoooo is an unknown quantity at this point
wow! that car is so nice! i bet he gets ALLL the girls!

okay not.
Old 10-27-2005

Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
Originally Posted by wee_cruiser
are you serious?
Old 10-27-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
that bastard. i hope he rots in hell for that car
Old 10-27-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
Wtf!
Old 10-27-2005
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
... what are our Texas people coming to? Or maybe he is not a native Texan? But still
Old 10-27-2005
Registered!!

tnel2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
is that white, brown or fried rice??? grossarola
Old 10-27-2005
Registered!!

anne is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by wee_cruiser
Old 10-27-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
He obviously moved out here from some other state...
Old 10-28-2005
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Lol He's ahead of the curve. Don't paint your body kit, just make it look 2 toned. hahahah
Old 10-28-2005

vietstylez will become famous soon enough
man i always wonder where they find these kits i never seen before
Old 10-28-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
oh man.....a little peice of me just died inside
Old 10-28-2005

the altezza's are to die for..
Old 10-28-2005
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
wtf was he thinking with that ugly *** sticker. Thats funny ANd yeah I hope he does post here that way he will understand the meaning of gettin sh*t on, hahahahaha
Old 10-28-2005
7thGen's Loudest Civic...4,000 watts and climbing...

usafcushman is on a distinguished road
so......... we have a guy that figures it's cheaper to buy white rims instead of getting the kit painted... that looks like a$$.....

we as 7thGen Texans must make a stand for what we believe in, and we believe in not driving rice...

with this in mind, we have two options:

1) find this poor fellow and put him on the path to righteousness (a.k.a. a paint shop)
2) beat him down and drive his car off a cliff

i would normally vote for option 2, but i would not want to pollute the environment with that crap... tough call...
Old 10-28-2005
7thGen's Loudest Civic...4,000 watts and climbing...

usafcushman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DaveC
the altezza's are to die for..
wait, that's the politically correct way to say "he should die for having those altezzas", right?
Old 10-28-2005
Registered!!

ryry03 is an unknown quantity at this point
whoa... did anyone notice that the wings are the shape of flames?? adds about 10hp... like a tiny boost of nitrous. hahah
Old 10-28-2005
Tejas PimP

Danger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really nice
You know.. if he got rid of the wing and put some different tails on there.. it might look a little better... but from looking at it.. I would have to say that he got the kit painted.. still the stickers are something I am NOT into.. those are a deffinate No No
Old 10-28-2005
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ryry03
whoa... did anyone notice that the wings are the shape of flames?? adds about 10hp... like a tiny boost of nitrous. hahah
With an imagination like that he probably is a flamer
Old 10-28-2005
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
here let me show you a better looking sedan than that crap.. here is my work in progress.. and yes its boosted ;-)

Old 10-30-2005
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Wow... Thats a disgusting sedan... I'm feelin' the maroon sedan though...
Old 10-30-2005
Registered!!

bhoy is an unknown quantity at this point
lol ...houston here...anybody from houston
Old 10-31-2005

Originally Posted by usafcushman
wait, that's the politically correct way to say "he should die for having those altezzas", right?
this is correct lol. and EYE SEE YOU your car looks so clean.

Now I'm thinking we should cruise down there and find the guy. I'm almost sure he lives in galveston because we ate lunch at subway and the car was there before and after we showed up. I guess we could go down there and explain to him his car looks like **** and that we are embarrassed for him..
Old 11-01-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Boo... and I thought the guy with the white 7thgen coupe here with yellow rims and yellow wing was bad here...
Old 11-01-2005
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
Boo... and I thought the guy with the white 7thgen coupe here with yellow rims and yellow wing was bad here...
I want to see pics of that one....
Old 11-01-2005

I never seen that one..
Old 11-01-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
I also want to see pictures

Quick Reply: seen this rice civic in galveston.. omg