Hookah?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Hookah?

Anyone tried it? I have been to a few Hookah Bars and I can tell you never to get anything with mint flavoring in it. One of the most disguisting flavors they have. I prefer the strawberry or orange. The atmosphere in a Hookah bar is relaxed and the people are friendly. If anyone is in Dallas I can refer you to the Minc Lounge in Fair Park. Only $10 for a 45 minute hookah and they have a dj and dancing and stuff and the cover charge is $7 at the door.

-2k2
Old 08-22-2005
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice
i goto al amir sometimes.... that place got some hotties up in dat bia
Old 08-22-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Where is Al Amir? Isn't that in Deep Ellum? If so then where me and my friends are going to go next weekend and we wanted to try another place.
Old 08-22-2005
4 cyllinders are good but 5 is better!

GreatWhite02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Isn't Al Amir that Lebanese restaurant/club over off of Walnut Hill and Greenville in Dallas?
Old 08-23-2005
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice
yah it is
Old 08-23-2005
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
There is one here in Austin that we went to a lot. Then me and my friend just ended up buying one. But yea anything with mint is gross!!!
Old 08-23-2005
Registered!!

glassJAwzr is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Yeah ive tried it.on wednesday night befor the meet on westhimer here in houston,some of us from jdmk(jdmkoncept.com) go over to this place called the med cafe rosah and smoke it.it pretty good .if u are stressing out about anything,it puts u at ease.and u sleep hard that night .try it it pretty good.
Old 08-23-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

Originally Posted by blackbullet
There is one here in Austin that we went to a lot. Then me and my friend just ended up buying one. But yea anything with mint is gross!!!
Where did you get all the materials from? I am interested in getting one.
Old 08-24-2005
Tejas PimP
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Danger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really nice
Originally Posted by 2k2civ34
Anyone tried it? I have been to a few Hookah Bars and I can tell you never to get anything with mint flavoring in it. One of the most disguisting flavors they have. I prefer the strawberry or orange. The atmosphere in a Hookah bar is relaxed and the people are friendly. If anyone is in Dallas I can refer you to the Minc Lounge in Fair Park. Only $10 for a 45 minute hookah and they have a dj and dancing and stuff and the cover charge is $7 at the door.

-2k2
Old 08-24-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

Originally Posted by rgeer3
What are you confused about Rob?
Old 08-24-2005
Tejas PimP

Danger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really nice
what it is you are really talking about here
Old 08-24-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

Hookah.
Old 08-24-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

I was wondering if anyone ever tried it. I think it is awesome. Def an experience everyone show do.
Old 08-24-2005
Tejas PimP

.... is it like legal foriegn ganja?
Old 08-24-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

No, it is tobacco with flavor
Old 08-24-2005

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
My cousin owned the Hookah bar in Deep Ellum until just a few months ago. His partner bought his share out.
Old 08-24-2005
Tejas PimP

Best things about Hookah's:

Your Hookah will not get jelous, when you spend time with another Hookah

When you are finished using your Hookah, it does not complain about being dirty

Even if you share your Hookah, you do not feel bad about it
Old 08-24-2005
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough

My friend actually ordered everything from the internet. I just gave him my half of the money.
Old 08-25-2005
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA

Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
I went to a hooka bar once off of richmond across from ghetto *** thug club. damn I can't remember the name of it. coco loco or something else.. those thugs in houston know what I'm talking about, near pappasitos
Old 08-25-2005
Stage7 VP

Fiji-Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
you can buy a hookah at a headshop (a place they sell bongs) as I would know...On my 18th bday my roommates bought me a 4ft hookah, and we smoked and smoked and smoked...the thing had like a 2" bowl...

the next morning i was awoken by a cop over my bed telling me to get dressed and take that thing out of my mouth...that thing was a hookah tube....

w00t
Old 08-25-2005
Registered!!

centurioncivic is an unknown quantity at this point
man iv been to the one on richmond in houston and i love that ****. can yall let me know a lil more specific where the ones in dallas are because ill be in dallas this weekend. is there one in deep ellum? iv heard there was but wasnt sure
Old 08-26-2005
Registered!!

gaugeof12 has a spectacular aura aboutgaugeof12 has a spectacular aura about
http://www.velvethookah.com/index.html
This has info for the velvet hookah in ellum & addison. Also I like 1 or 2 flavors that have mint. My favorite flavor is called "nightcap" which is 2/3 Cappuccino & 1/3 mint, with a water & milk mix in the base. If you have never tried it you should, its not like smoking anything else!
Old 09-01-2005
Registered!!

02cvcEX will become famous soon enough02cvcEX will become famous soon enough
you used to go to the velvet hookah too? i used to know everybody in the deep ellum one =] good times..

is mint lounge ages 21+ ?
Old 09-01-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

Yeah well we went back there and they said it was 21 and over. The first time the lady checked out ID and said ok go in. So I am not sure we got carded and rejected when we went the 2nd time.
Old 09-02-2005
Registered!!

pfft lame.. mint lounge has a bar right?

i mite be goin out to deep ellum saturday night... havnt been there since june

house parties are so much cheaper than bars..... for a fvckin fact!
Old 09-03-2005
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
I only smoke sensi out of hookahs. I tried shisha once, but i did not like it that much. It tasted odd.
Old 09-08-2005
Registered!!

Mike04Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
where is there a hooka bar in austin?
Old 09-08-2005
The Legend

There used to be one by UT campus. Dont' remember the street name though.
Old 09-08-2005
Diamond Member

Boggie1688 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hookah rocks...my buddies and I discovered it about 2 years ago. Here in La they are quite popular. I personally like the jasmine flavored ones, its really smooth and the taste is subtle. But hookah is dying out down here. Its not as popular as it use to be and kinda lost its wow factor. Even the three hookahs we own are now collecting dust.
Old 09-08-2005
Registered!!

here in the dfw metroplex, it's getting pretty popular, getting commercial time on the radio too...as far as i know, there are about 4-5 hookah bars in dallas? r u interested in selling those dust-infested hookahs? haha

Quick Reply: Hookah?