BDJ's Racing ARE SCAMMERS AND RATS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005
Se7enCyrus Racing/Motorsports

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SevenCyrus will become famous soon enoughSevenCyrus will become famous soon enough
BDJ's Racing ARE SCAMMERS AND RATS!!!!

For everyone is the North Richland hills region, or fort worth or Dallas, BEWARE of BDJ's racing. 1st they wanted to charge me 150 to install a catback along time ago, thank god i decided to do my self.

Then today I needed a tein spanner wrench for my used SS...and owner there tried to sell me for $80...when tein sells for $25!!!!!! THEY ARE RATS

Then I looked for another speed shop. I cam across Empower in Dallas. Now these guys are good, I called up, nice as hell, and they said I could get for $26.

I guess they saw me, 17 year old, young, thought I was stupid. Haha in fact when I was there guy tried to sell me 5'' tach...shift ****...rediculous. Tach for $240 and **** for like $80...amazing. Thank god for the internet and for the few good vendors out there. It seems almost all of these guys are scammers.
Old 05-17-2005
awd pwnz j00
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
ha, I don't like those guys either. Its a primarily srt4 shop now too, go figure.
Old 05-17-2005

SevenCyrus will become famous soon enoughSevenCyrus will become famous soon enough
Yea...guys are SUCH ******. Amazing, esp that one kid that works there, lol and hes soo gay. I said im autoxing...and hes like...maan i wana but i dont wana turn down my boost to take those corners, you no what i mean??

Ahahha, wow. Im never buying from shops again....maybe that empower place, they seemed nice. But other than that, im sticking to the interweb
Old 05-18-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SevenCyrus
Yea...guys are SUCH ******. Amazing, esp that one kid that works there, lol and hes soo gay. I said im autoxing...and hes like...maan i wana but i dont wana turn down my boost to take those corners, you no what i mean??

Ahahha, wow. Im never buying from shops again....maybe that empower place, they seemed nice. But other than that, im sticking to the interweb
Well put. Fvck that shop and all the people that work there. I like to buy used of this website for most stuff. I don't know why but it seems easier and cheaper.
Old 05-19-2005
Registered!!

sodjazeroracing is an unknown quantity at this point
where is that shop agian i think i had an encounter with them also a while back.........
Old 05-19-2005
Registered!!

slammedSI is an unknown quantity at this point
yea that shop is the worst, we call it bd gay's just because how gay the people are there. they told me that it would cost $75 to port the throttle body.
Old 05-19-2005

ahhhaha^ wow. Yea, they have b16 sitting in there shop...and I was like...hey how much for it? And guy says 10K!! OMG, they must of thought i was a big time retard or somthing. 10K for a b16, and the head was painted baby blue..gross.
Old 05-20-2005
awd pwnz j00

uh yeah, but that b16 is fully built. all internals, header, intake manifold, the works.
Old 05-20-2005
awd pwnz j00

not to mention what the labor to install those parts cost.
Old 05-20-2005

really? Man, they really made it look like **** by painting head blue.
Old 05-20-2005
awd pwnz j00

yeah, it is rather ugly. but i think thats so if some one stole it, then it would be asier to find.
Old 05-20-2005

I hope someone breaks in and takes it.
Old 05-21-2005
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
what is there number, I want to call and ask for randon pricxes on ****.
Old 05-21-2005
Registered!!

slammedSI is an unknown quantity at this point
the motor is fully built but the head isnt. and they want 11,500 for it. but that is still bull ****. who would pay that much for a motor, that didnt have every damn part known to man on it????????
Old 05-21-2005
awd pwnz j00

actually the price isnt that bad, but still too much imo.

roughly 2-3k for the motor, then add the price of internals another 2k depending on brand and specs. brings our total to 5k. now add the price of the header and intake and intake manifold another g. 6k, add labor costs which is going to be a lot since it isnt an easy install at all and im sure it took a long time, paying by the hour... whats that going to run? im not sure but i would figure around 3k. so thats 9k total on the high side, then add profit. so there is your rediculously expensive motor. And i thought the head was built? and do they give you the tranny? if the answer to both those questions are no then they really are asking too much.