**** OLD THREAD **** Houston MEET July 2nd

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005
Ultimate Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
we'll see... maybe if i find $400 hiding somewhere in my house...
Old 04-06-2005
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
actually, how much for just the sides? any pics?

so much for staying on topic....
Old 04-06-2005
Stage7 VP

Fiji-Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
I'm pretty sure it's both but I want to know is my car good enough?
kari, to be honest i like your car, i like the color alot, and i really like the rims with the gold...but....

i dont like the color of the sticker either, i dont mind the sticker, but i think that the color of the sticker is too loud for your car...its just my opinion, and that SHOULD mean absolutely **** to you, do what you want with it, i mean thats what makes modding your car fun, putting your own style into it, and doing what you see fit...

whether or not your car is worthy to be in s7, that is actually kinda funny because of one of the ricors that we had in the team before...blue neons and all... but yeah heres what i could say to you, if you joined/were accepted in, what if we agreed to let you have your s7 decals in pink (a toned down pink) and you took off the banner, or changed the color?

pm me if you want to talk about this further kari okie...

w00t
Old 04-06-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
pmed...
Old 04-06-2005
Registered!!

illusive02civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah SteEve-N stop being a meanGUy! U starting to make me think twice about going. Sorry about the triple post my slow *** computer at work was choppin-n-screwin!

What about me....am I s7 material? WhoOps...sorry off subject! PM-it!
Old 04-06-2005
Skyline R33

guns is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by illusive02civic
Yeah SteEve-N stop being a meanGUy! U starting to make me think twice about going. Sorry about the triple post my slow *** computer at work was choppin-n-screwin!

Since when is Steve in charge of picking new members?

If you are a single female 18 or older forward all pics to ronald_mauldin@hotmail.com if you are interested in joining.
Old 04-06-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Originally Posted by guns

If you are a single female 18 or older forward all pics to ronald_mauldin@hotmail.com if you are interested in joining.
haha that's great I remember when you wanted to be my sugar daddy *sigh* those days are gone...
Old 04-06-2005
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

jwcardy is on a distinguished road
fellas, i am really hoping to have this thing boosted by the meet, since this is going to be a big one...i all depends on if i get the block back in time from Earl from honda-tech to put it together and do the swap, then install and tune the kit....
Old 04-06-2005
Skyline R33

Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
haha that's great I remember when you wanted to be my sugar daddy *sigh* those days are gone...
You were just too young back then. You are 18 now right?
Old 04-06-2005
awd pwnz j00
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
haha, e-pimpin'
Old 04-06-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

You were just too young back then. You are 18 now right?
God knows I am haha
Old 04-06-2005
Stage7 VP

you sir, need to go fight a war or something right?

Let me handle new recruits...I am not allowing anyone in by myself, just prospecting... oh yeah just in case yall did not know, guns may front like he is an epimp or something for the 18yo girls or whatever, but the truth is, he is always going to church....
Old 04-06-2005
Stage7 VP

Originally Posted by illusive02civic

what are you doing on the 16th? we are having a get together/meeting for stage7 to discuss and meet new recruits...if yu are seriously interested please pm me and i will give you more details...
Old 04-06-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Yea Steve I know he is all talk
Old 04-07-2005
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA

Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
Originally Posted by import2nr
haha, nice. if you know any1 tho, let me know... *looks at dave*

i think dave wants a lip kit...
Dave needs a whole new bumper because he rear ends people and keeps messing the bumper up more. lol thank god it is black. I'm to lazy to go find a replacement
Old 04-07-2005
Registered!!

Bmkarr is an unknown quantity at this point
call me if you need a new front bumper i can find you a new one for pretty cheap from alicia's dad
Old 04-07-2005
Ultimate Member

jwcardy, hope to see you boosted by the meet and smokin my weak *** turbo by then... then you can help me with some advice to blow yours away

And as far as stage7 goes, please come out to the meet on the 16th and meet up with the crew. It's really a great family and as long as you're not too rice, you should enjoy hangin out with everybody. If you are kinda rice, don't worry... we'll just rag on ya a little.
Old 04-07-2005
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by teampointless
jwcardy, hope to see you boosted by the meet and smokin my weak *** turbo by then... then you can help me with some advice to blow yours away

And as far as stage7 goes, please come out to the meet on the 16th and meet up with the crew. It's really a great family and as long as you're not too rice, you should enjoy hangin out with everybody. If you are kinda rice, don't worry... we'll just rag on ya a little.
Yeah a little rice never hurt nobody... But its keepin' it clean and not to off the wall thats important... I know I've got a little rice and I am in the same boat that Day_Tripper is in regarding the decal situation... My S7 peeps dont like the decals but they got used to it....
Old 04-07-2005
Ultimate Member

Juan, I love you man. But if you get a pink decal for YOUR windshield, I'm afraid I'll have to kick you square in the nuts.
Old 04-07-2005
Stage7 VP

Juan, I love you man. But if you get a pink decal for YOUR windshield, I'm afraid I'll have to kick you square in the nuts.
i will have to agree
Old 04-07-2005

eklipz will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by import2nr
accepting trades too... or stuff as credit...

wheels or spring is what im looking for.
I have sprint lowering springs if you are interested...LOW as **** though
Old 04-07-2005

Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
I'm assuming the question marks on the list of peeps coming are the people who aren't sure they are going... man that is getting to be a big list!!
Old 04-07-2005
Ultimate Member

those are stage7 guys who we havent heard about 100% yet.
Old 04-07-2005
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

tryin to, but this is costing me about 6gs, so having it on my the meet is pushing it, but i am tryin..hahah
Old 04-07-2005
Se7enCyrus Racing/Motorsports

SevenCyrus will become famous soon enoughSevenCyrus will become famous soon enough
6!! jezus christ...i would swap.
Old 04-07-2005
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

Originally Posted by SevenCyrus
6!! jezus christ...i would swap.

that is built block, tuning and complete kit...that will smoke any swap

swap is too much headache for me anyway...

6gs is what i have estimated, could be cheaper, but wont be more
Old 04-07-2005
Se7enCyrus Racing/Motorsports

SevenCyrus will become famous soon enoughSevenCyrus will become famous soon enough
that is built block
Built d17...NICE. Your my hero
Old 04-07-2005
Skyline R33

I guess it will be a S7 lineup.. Ima kickn too.
Old 04-08-2005

I seen a super fine girl on kingwood dr after work in a civic... I tried to make a uturn and catch up to invite her and tell her about the meet but she was gone... damn traffic lights.
Old 04-08-2005
Ultimate Member

too bad you weren't boosted... lol

Quick Reply: **** OLD THREAD **** Houston MEET July 2nd