Yes... another meet

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Yeah I might go to that if I can convince the folks...
Old 09-19-2004
Skyline R33

guns is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
Yeah I might go to that if I can convince the folks...
Do you know of anybody who would want to show? We have on slot open.
Old 09-19-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
ill pm you
Old 09-19-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

your pm box was full but anyways...
yeah I know a guy that will show but he needs to know how much $
Old 09-19-2004
Skyline R33

your pm box was full but anyways...
yeah I know a guy that will show but he needs to know how much $
It is $40 he needs to register on the website. www.showoffcafe.com
Register for the lighted room and for team select SpeedFetish/Stage7. Once you are registered let us know and we will give you the info for the rollin friday night. The registration for showing covers two entry fees. Do you have any pics of the car you plan to show or a list of mods? As long as it is clean no problems even if it is stock.

After you register email H-townboy he is the owner of SpeedFetish and arranging the show for us:
alex@speedfetish.net
Old 09-19-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

it is a lancer evo-8 and its modded
Old 09-19-2004
Skyline R33

it is a lancer evo-8 and its modded
We have a modded STI, an RSX and my CRX w/ B18 swap. The rest are all 7thgens. But hell yeah. He can show his evo with us.
Old 09-20-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

yeah it's real nice does 11's in the quartermile I have pics IM me if you wanna see
Old 09-20-2004
Skyline R33

yeah it's real nice does 11's in the quartermile I have pics IM me if you wanna see
send me some pics to ronald_mauldin@hotmail.com

Also is he showing for sure or not. I have to get back with speed fetish about it asap.
Old 09-20-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

he said he's registering
Old 09-20-2004
Skyline R33

he said he's registering
Roll in to setup is 10am on friday. If he wants to show with stage7/speedfetish he needs to get with h-town boy.
Old 09-20-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by guns
Roll in to setup is 10am on friday. If he wants to show with stage7/speedfetish he needs to get with h-town boy.
ok ill talk to him when he gets back from the hospital... part of an engine fell on his hand... needs stiches... ouch
Old 09-21-2004

eklipz will become famous soon enough
coo...no aluminum wings or apc stickers right???
Old 09-21-2004
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
lets hope not....
Old 09-22-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

haha no it's all clean.. only exterior mods are blacked headlights, smoked tails and carbonfiber hood
Old 10-14-2004
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
this thing still supposed to be going on???
Old 10-14-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

yeah it's still on... lots of diffrent sites are gonna be there my friend who helps run sanantonioimports.com said he has got alot of calls on it so the turn out should be nice
Old 10-18-2004
Registered!!

R3DF0G is an unknown quantity at this point
<---- is still alive :O
Old 10-18-2004
Ultimate Member

any other guys from s7 still thinking about rollin to this?
Old 10-18-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

yeah I know Akia is comming for sure
Old 10-18-2004
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
^Hey girl, empty out your PM's. lol
Old 10-18-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
Yup im coming....
Old 10-18-2004
Skyline R33

Originally Posted by Mr.Modify
Yup im coming....
What time are you(we) rolling out? I have to be back at work Sunday. But I still want to go and see the SA peeps.
Old 10-19-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Ok meet will start at 2 although I'm sure i'll be there much earlier cuz i'm a dork but anyway Incase anyone is confused about where the park is your gonna take 1604 west and exit NW military/ Shavano Park and take a right. Continue down the road till you see the park entrance on your left. Here's the address if you prefer map quest. 19399 NW Military Highway
Old 10-19-2004
Banned

98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all
Ok meet will start at 2 although I'm sure i'll be there much earlier cuz i'm a dork but anyway Incase anyone is confused about where the park is your gonna take 1604 west and exit NW military/ Shavano Park and take a right. Continue down the road till you see the park entrance on your left. Here's the address if you prefer map quest. 19399 NW Military Highway

KARI!! Are you gonna come get me from the hotel punk?
Old 10-19-2004

eklipz will become famous soon enough
im down if i can get off work, and if any of the other htown guys will be rollin out
Old 10-19-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by 98vicchick
KARI!! Are you gonna come get me from the hotel punk?
of course unless akia does it
Old 10-19-2004
I F(uck Sheep Naked With My Rubber Boots And _Viper_ At My Side

duffy2004 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be there
Old 10-19-2004
Ultimate Member

w00t... overrun by s7 peeps
Old 10-19-2004
Banned

98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all98vicchick is a name known to all
of course unless akia does it

Yea probably not... I guess I'm just gonna take a cab from the airport...he has "MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO"

Quick Reply: Yes... another meet