Designing A New Statewide Car Club!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
buckycheer is an unknown quantity at this point
Designing A New Statewide Car Club!!!

Hey guys I have been talking to different companies and they are willing to sponsor cars. Also with all the negative vibes about ricers and illegal street racing I want to start a Texas wide car club which . I am working on all the details. There will be different chapters by cities, and each city will include a body shop for help, an ICE person, and some mechanics. Just need to know who might be interested and I will give details.
Old 05-27-2004
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
UltimateStock is on a distinguished road
count me in! always wanted to do this kinda thing. car club type deal. word.

make me memeber #2. word~~~!~~~

"My name is, Number 2."
Old 05-27-2004
Registered!!

Cool it will be a lot of work but hella fun. IF there are any graphic people out there let me know. See what you can do for me with our name. TSI. Texas Street Imports and for those with bikes TSI2. Thanks and give me ideas
Old 05-27-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
Hmmm kinda sounds like our Car Club Stage 7...were Texas Based as well as other States to. (5 I believe)

www.teamstage7.com
Old 05-27-2004
Registered!!

word!!! nice..i'll look into that tsi. ahaha, we can now be confused for talons or a wrx. word. lol
Old 05-27-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
I'm in
Old 05-27-2004
Registered!!

Sounds cool I never heard of Stage 7 need to look into them. Yeah I am looking into showing that the fast and furious or in our case slow and furoius can be fun on the tracks and not the streets. Also I want to turn this club into something where young kids can join and we can help them out. There is alot of ideas I have especially if we get big enough or combine with other groups and bring Texas bad a$$ car shows.
Old 05-27-2004
Registered!!

slvrcivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey man count me in. Just PM with how I can help out.

Last edited by slvrcivic2k1; 05-27-2004 at 09:20 PM.
Old 05-27-2004
Registered!!

I will man thanks for your help. This is what I would like from all who wants to join.

Name:
Car Info:
Pics of car if you can.
Old 05-27-2004
Registered!!

skeith is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah im definetly in dude ill do anything needed to help start this up. let me know

Name: Cory
Hometown: Eastland
Car Info: 04 EX
Email: coryw30@hotmail.com

(i got a bunch of people here who would want to join this here)
Old 05-27-2004
Registered!!

So here we go: Lets start the list:
1. Ultimatestock
2. Daytripper
3. Skeith
4. Slvrcivic2k1

Keep bringing names and then we can start from that. I want at lest ten cars per city. From there we will come up with a site and all the goodies. Let anyone you know that has an import that this is starting up. Once we have enough people we will see who really wants to be it once we make the rules. For example have to make at least one meeting a month, do one event every three months, and etc. One major rule NO ILLEGAL STREET RACING. We are here to promote our cars and how we love fixing them and here to help others do the same. Also this is a great oppurtunity to bring cars together to have a car show and spread the word of TSI.
Old 05-27-2004
Registered!!

If we can get this started I am looking to have at least one body shop in each city that will take car of us, one mechanic, and etc. also to get some sponosrs to help us out. If any of u know where to get logos made let me know. Also any of you photoshop Junkies come up with a bad *** logo for our team TSI - Texas Street Imports. and TSI2 for the bikes.
Old 05-27-2004
Registered!!

bump
Old 05-27-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Name:Kari
Hometown:San Antonio
Car Info:03 Ex Coupe
Pics in the gallery
Old 05-28-2004
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Uhhh yeah man good luck getting other texas members in bros. especially from Houston... As Mr. Modify Stated we started this same idea a long time ago and now have a pretty big texas chapter as well as chapters in Florida-tennessee-ohio-new york-and maryland. You may want to hit up our site and maybe just join in our team as another texas chapter. Heres a link to our site that was done for us by Neonimpact from this site.. Let us know man...

http://neonimpact.com/stage7/index.p...849a5ef210bc88
Old 05-28-2004
Registered!!

We will see
Old 05-28-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

I emailed stage7 once to try to be an "official" member and they never replyed I gave up
Old 05-28-2004
"Stage7"

BlueBoyCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Where or what email did you contact??? I view the team email daily and to this day I have not gotten an email! If you'd like and still interested, email me at BlueBoyCivic@yahoo.com It's up to you! I do apologize if you in fact did and for some reason it did not receive in the team email. Sorry once again!
"B" aka "Blue"
Old 05-28-2004
Registered!!

d17a2x3oy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by buckycheer
Sounds cool I never heard of Stage 7 need to look into them. Yeah I am looking into showing that the fast and furious or in our case slow and furoius can be fun on the tracks and not the streets. Also I want to turn this club into something where young kids can join and we can help them out. There is alot of ideas I have especially if we get big enough or combine with other groups and bring Texas bad a$$ car shows.
Most young kids ruin everything buddy!! You should know you live in san antonio most related racing accident are caused by teens. Do you watch your news the most recent one was a 17 yr old from judson in mustang was beating this car by car lengths he didnt know the race was over so i guess he slid through some loose gravel and went head on against a tree.
Old 05-28-2004

eklipz will become famous soon enough
dont hate pal...im 17, and a guy in our team is 16....age dont mean **** its maturity level
Old 05-28-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
I emailed stage7 once to try to be an "official" member and they never replyed I gave up

Yea I tried the same thing a while back and no response......well its cool though.
Old 05-28-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
Originally Posted by slvrcivic2k1
Yea I tried the same thing a while back and no response......well its cool though.

so you guys are just gonna give up? maybe they didn't get the email...you guys are missing out ....
Old 05-28-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Mr.Modify
so you guys are just gonna give up? maybe they didn't get the email...you guys are missing out ....

Hey man what can I say I aint going to keep asking to see if I can get in....obviously they are working fine w/o me.
Old 05-28-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

so since y'all know I want in now do I still have to Email?
Old 05-28-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by eklipz
dont hate pal...im 17, and a guy in our team is 16....age dont mean **** its maturity level
For real.. I know some guys that are 23 and act 12 and some guys that are 17 and act 25 it all depends
Old 05-28-2004
"Stage7"

BlueBoyCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Well first of all about the age thing, I'm 26, my lil bros in mah crew as Eklipz said is 16 and 17, yeah they are young, but as said again MATURITY level varies amongst every individual. But yeah, I do understand that young peeps out there can **** **** up, it just matters what YOUNG peeps is w/you!

And for you Day Tripper, that's tye, NO email is needed. I see that you're at San Antone right? Me and the Houston S7 is having a S7 bbq tomorrow, I'm gonna have a talk w/them about either letting you in, or even just starting up a SA chapter. As again, like Mr. Modify said, we, even "I" did not get ANY email from any new peeps interested, and I apologize for that! BUT, if you are still interested, do me a favor and hit up this link http://neonimpact.com/forum/index.php it's the CURRENT domain name the S7 site is on. We are in the process of updating the site and are using that name for the time being. After the site is fully finished again, the site name will be as always TeamStage7.com If you'd like, register there so we can talk more, I'm not much on here that much anymore. So just hit it up ma, and I'll fo sho reply to any needed questions and/or concerns you may have for joining!
And for slvrcivic2k1, again I apologize, but NO emails has been received. IF you are interested in S7 then you can hit me up on my celly at 936-443-0247 or pager at 713-710-8171 and we can talk more, And then you can come out and meet the crew. We don't take just anyone w/a NICE Honda or Acura....S7 is "FAMILY" we like to keep it real tyte knit. So we would like to get to know you...and then take it from there! BUT if you decide to stray otherwise, then good luck in what ever team/club you choose!
"ONE"
"B" aka "Blue"
Old 05-28-2004
Registered!!

arcalan is an unknown quantity at this point
Count me in guys. 20 w/ titanium metallic sedan from HTown. I do know a lil bit of photoshop. Will be glad to help. give me a rough idea of what you want the logo to look like, ima take care of the rest..
Old 05-28-2004
Registered!!

please keep me in the loop peoples. intersted in this new car club. word.
Old 05-29-2004
Registered!!

Hey thanks Acalan. The name is going to be TSI Texas Street Imports and for Stage 7 you guys have Houston thats cool but there is always room for other clubs and u never know if our group gets big enough then we can combine together to have some bad *** car shows to make money for like charity or to help out members. I want to do this to bring people together so we can help the community. Yeah there are alot of young kids doing this illegeal street racing but we need to be there to help change their minds about it. I am going to work with the different police stations to help support our cause. We are not only going to be a club about cars but a club about being safe and having fun. I am working with different companies about getting sponosorships for different members. They are happy we going this route and would love to sponosr us. First we need to get members and second we need to design our logo. Arclan show us ur magic. Also if any of you know webdesign let me know. Thanks
Old 05-29-2004
Registered!!

So Far the list is as follows:

San Antonio:
1. Me, 01 Civic Ex till Jan
2. Aida, 03 Acura RSX
3. Joshua, 94 Honda Civic DX
4. Amy, 00 Honda Civic DX
5. Kari, 03 Honda Civic
6. UltimateStock

Dallas/Abaliene
1. Skeith
2. Me in Jan

Houston
1. Arclan
2. slvrcivic2k1

Quick Reply: Designing A New Statewide Car Club!!!