StreetRyde Performance Install/BBQ/Promotion meet - August 3rd

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SagiSRP is an unknown quantity at this point
StreetRyde Performance Install/BBQ/Promotion meet - August 3rd

Okay peeps.. Since we're trying to promote the shop, bbq is on us, as well as help with installations, tools, etc. We don't quite have a lift yet, but stands work just fine for now. We are going to need a head count so that we know how much food to get.

For those who need something to install, let me know so I can order them for you. We'll give all members a discount. So call/email/pm ahead of time so that the orders will be here come installation day.

August 3rd Meet (Saturday), Installation party and BBQ

Time 10 Am... till whenever we want... hopefully everyone can stay out long enough so that we can have a nice drive along the delta... and then maybe the asian district for some rice boy pickin..

Place:
StreetRyde Performance!!!
6320 Belleau Wood Ln
Sacramento, CA 95822
916-424-1785

To recap...............

When: Saturday August 3rd
Where: StreetRyde Performance
Time: 10am to late.......
What: BBQ, Installations, Drive along delta
Who:Club3g/NewCelica/ClubSI/?
Old 07-08-2002
www.ImportFactor.Com

WhosYoDadday85 should not be trustedWhosYoDadday85 should not be trusted
Hmmmm interesting....

We'll see.....post on our boards so that way we can get a better idea.

Post Here: BA7GENZ - Bay Area 7th Genz

Thanks man, we'll definatley think about it!
Old 07-08-2002
Registered!!

okay.. thanks.. I'll post
Old 07-23-2002
Hail to the king baby

kjgracing will become famous soon enoughkjgracing will become famous soon enough
What area in Sacramento is the meet? You can meet me Car #504 Every wednesday night at the Sacramento Raceway

I started the Sacramento Raceway 916 thread. Would like to see you other Sacramentoans 1/4 mile times.

-Kev
Old 07-31-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: kjgracing
What area in Sacramento is the meet? You can meet me Car #504 Every wednesday night at the Sacramento Raceway

I started the Sacramento Raceway 916 thread. Would like to see you other Sacramentoans 1/4 mile times.

-Kev[hr]
We're in the greenhaven/pocket area
Old 07-31-2002
Registered!!

Update: Since the meet is coming up in a few days, we just want to highlight a few things.

There will be NO street racing of any type near the shop. So please do not taunt other car owners to see who has the "faster" car. Let's keep this a social gathering of car enthusiasts who enjoy personalizing their cars.

Since we don't have an exact count of people coming (too many "maybe's" and "a friend or two or three"), therefore the food is a first come first serve basis. We are anticipating feeding 50-60 people.

If anyone has tools, jacks, or stands, please bring them. We are a small shop, so we don't have a lot of tools. Heck, we don't even have a tool box! So please help out your fellow members by bringing your tools and lending your hand. If any installs require the lift, we will charge a small fee for that. Unfortunately we can't allow the use of the lift for free.

A few of the Acura CL guys are planning on going to the twisties for some runs. This is basically a series of windy road out in the middle of no where about an hour or so south of Sacramento. So if anyone is interested we can organize something where groups of guys would be led by the CL guys, since they do that run on a monthly basis. But be warned, the CL/s packs 260hp, and most of them have comptech headers. So keeping up with them is going to be difficult.

No one is obligated to buy or install anything. You can just come out and kick it if you like. Maybe possibly in the future we can be of service in fulfilling any of your performance needs. To sum it all up, regardless of what you drive, let's just make it a fun day for everyone!! We hope to see all of you on Saturday!