no more meets for nor cal

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CIVIC X3 is on a distinguished road
no more meets for nor cal

wow one meet this year, and there was only 4 7thgen that came wit one s2 and 1 240sx. we can say nor cal 7thgen is gone....
Old 10-16-2007
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: no more meets for nor cal

im still here wiilling to meet...just tired of doing the drive to see the same four cars, and hangout in a parking garage...that's easy enough to do down here...and it's more scenic. i'm thinking of going out one of these days and taking some pics along the coast. if anyone is interested, let me know! no one else has such a beautiful coastline as we do, and we toss it to the wind.
Old 10-19-2007
Registered!!

well...either the member changed cars, or they dont even come to the site no more...so w.e. my first 7thgen meet was cool, 20 car + for a first meet is awesome...second meet had lik 5 cars?...i might as well go to the daily meet near my house....
Old 10-19-2007
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have changed cars and the meets got weaker. It was a long drive for like 4 cars. I am now on ephatch because its what I have. We have done tech day and we are going to do a bbq day soon we also have mini meets every week. My second biggest problem is other newer 7th geners that never say whats up, the ep love is a much nicer change, yet its still a 7th gen. I get more props form other hatcher's. I am down to do a meet here but with three cars going I doubt its worth the drive to Monterey. Maybe ill do a ep meets the 2 norcal 7thgen or some thing but I wont get my hopes up.
Old 10-20-2007

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, the drive TO monterey is kind of bland...but there are some nice spots once here though...i just gotta go out and take some pics to show them, but I don't want to until i get a LCA bushing replaced (i.e: do a lot of driving).

ephatch DID do a Monterey meet a while back, where they drove the coase down, and then took HWY 17 back up...that meet was alright, except for a couple members who were pot-heads...who happened to be from around here. but i 2nd his notion that ep guys stick together. they say they'll show, and do. hmmm, maybe i'll go by one of their meets again.
Old 10-20-2007
Wanna see a donkey show?

Originally Posted by manahoonie
yeah, the drive TO monterey is kind of bland...but there are some nice spots once here though...i just gotta go out and take some pics to show them, but I don't want to until i get a LCA bushing replaced (i.e: do a lot of driving).

ephatch DID do a Monterey meet a while back, where they drove the coase down, and then took HWY 17 back up...that meet was alright, except for a couple members who were pot-heads...who happened to be from around here. but i 2nd his notion that ep guys stick together. they say they'll show, and do. hmmm, maybe i'll go by one of their meets again.

Your welcome to maybe ill set some thing up.
Old 10-21-2007

yeah, like i said, i've been to the one they had in Monterey...and surprisingly the guys that were there still recognize me when I see them at car shows (even though I barely remember most of them, but don't tell them that! haha)

but as for me going, it all depends on distance too...Sac is just too far for me...San Jose - San Francisco is the most i'll probably do.

too bad the Norcal-Socal EP meet failed to go through...that could have been fun!
Old 10-25-2007
Boost is so good make you wanna slap ya mamma
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

red_sun is on a distinguished road

Omg i'm alive and on 7thgen for once yay me.

Back on topic yeah the meets have gotten really weak. Id be down for a sac meet even if only 2 cars showed up cause I usually end up in sac every weekend anyways (except lately cause my car is missing a knee right now). And if all else fails ill go crash a friends house maybe ill go crash your house Chris's and beat you in guitar hero

Me--> Chris--->

Otherwise I feel your pain driving all that way to see the same 4 cars it sucks lol.
Old 10-25-2007
Wanna see a donkey show?

LOL any time Greg. I am just dealing with this accident **** right now so I have been kinda busy and down. Maybe I need a drink day.
Old 10-25-2007
Registered!!

asiandude03 is an unknown quantity at this point

What:
Fairfield Starbucks Car Meets Friday, November 2nd, 2007

Who:
Any Auto Enthusiasts

When:
10:00 PM Every Other Fridays

Where:
Starbucks
N. Texas & Dickson Hill - Fairfield
3334 North Texas Street
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707) 435-8281

::Fairfield Friday Night Meet Rules::
Note: We like to remain welcome where we hold our meets, so we ask that you respect and adhere to the rules

*NO Car or People Bashing
*NO Street Racing (before, during, or after any sanctioned event)
*NO Tire Screeching (including burn outs, peeling out, and drifting)
*NO Loud Revving of Exhausts or Engines
*NO Loud/Excessing Music
*NO Speeding in the Parking Lot or Out of the Parking Lot
*NO Littering (be an ADULT... pick up after yourself)
*NO Jack *** Behavior
In case something is not addressed here, please use common sense in your actions.

Also there will be a car photo shoot at this Friday night car meet event so if you guys want your car photo taken I will be taking my Canon SLR camera with me.
www.BAEPhotography.com

Usually about 5 7thgens come to this meet regularly!
Old 10-25-2007

/\/\/\/\/\

still too late & too far for me...
Old 10-26-2007

Well off topic but I got my replacement rear coilover from progress in yesterday Tonight I'm getting an alignment done and my vic will be back and running. I really missed driving my vic epically since the truck I was driving had so many things that need fixing.

Chris this weekend if your not busy we should kick it play some guitar hero and take some pic's somewhere. I want to see what you have done to your EP3 lately. Call my cell if your free this weekend.
Old 10-26-2007
Wanna see a donkey show?

I am free sunday I will call ya.
Old 10-27-2007

dang man....i want to join ya!!!

too far...and too risky...

but no long distance driving for me...getting a LCA bushing replaced monday...

btw... Chris, what's your sn on ephatch?

Last edited by manahoonie; 10-27-2007 at 01:05 AM.
Old 10-27-2007

Didn't get my alignment done couldn’t get my car on the rack . Going to woodland les Schwab early tomorrow morning cause its first come first serve on alignments and they said they can get it on their alignment machine we will see.

We should make a *****/chat thread instead of whoring up this thread.
Old 10-27-2007
Wanna see a donkey show?

Originally Posted by manahoonie
dang man....i want to join ya!!!

too far...and too risky...

but no long distance driving for me...getting a LCA bushing replaced monday...

btw... Chris, what's your sn on ephatch?

My sn is cg78 i tried cg95660 but it did not like it much. Greg at this point this is the most action norcal has seen in months I am sure no body cares besides its kinda about meets lol a me and Greg meet.
Old 10-27-2007

I got my alignment done today but I really need a rear camber kit cause my rear camber is way out the front actually wasn't bad which surprised me. Les schawb was able to adjust it with factory hardware to close to specs.
Old 10-27-2007
Wanna see a donkey show?

Sweet I will hit you tomorrow some time after a short nap maybe around this time or so like 11 what ever is good for you.
Old 10-27-2007

yeah just call me when ever.
Old 10-28-2007
Registered!!

AntDeezy is on a distinguished road

i have been to a few nor cal 7thgen meets ... course its been over 2 years since i have had my nissan, and much longer since i have had my civic.

anyone remember that FAT *** meet at great mall ? there were like 80 cars.... course that was like 4 years ago or somethin
Old 10-28-2007

ok, where are the pics of your meet? I'll post pics of my meet when I get a chance to here in the next day or two...
Old 10-29-2007
Wanna see a donkey show?

Ehh we really never got around to getting pics. Plus my car was filthy. We more or less just hung out and played 360. Greg's new lower looks nice though.
Old 10-31-2007
Registered!!

manhoonie, we should take a drive up dere wen u fix ur car =]. greg and chris, feel free to chat up here. since i'm subscribe to this thread. i tink the four of us is the only 7thgen left in norcal that is active. most ppl probably went to another site.
Old 10-31-2007
Wanna see a donkey show?

I am waiting for my thread on ep to really take off. A meet should be in order soon before its too late. If nothing comes from my thread there than maybe we could do a bbq. I can host or we could meet up in a park it does not really matter to me.
Old 11-02-2007

Originally Posted by cg95660
I am waiting for my thread on ep to really take off. A meet should be in order soon before its too late. If nothing comes from my thread there than maybe we could do a bbq. I can host or we could meet up in a park it does not really matter to me.
Sounds good man keep us posted.
Old 11-02-2007

Originally Posted by CIVIC X3
manhoonie, we should take a drive up dere wen u fix ur car =]. greg and chris, feel free to chat up here. since i'm subscribe to this thread. i tink the four of us is the only 7thgen left in norcal that is active. most ppl probably went to another site.
it's an idea...BUT...

a driving 3 hours for a BBQ & Xbox360? doesn't sound too appealing to me. (seeing how I would have to drive 3 hours back then)...

i hate sounding negative about it, but that's 6 hours of driving in one day...for not much...
Old 11-05-2007
Wanna see a donkey show?

Thats the spirit. I am making it for next sunday being that most people have monday off. People on ep are flaking a bit but I can count of at least two friends from there showing up and some co-workers too. So it should be some what small, but imo prolly more like just right for my small place lol.

Last edited by cg95660; 11-05-2007 at 05:52 AM.
Old 11-05-2007

well i'm in. what time?
Old 11-05-2007

well, I am sorry, but if you are implying that I am flaking, that's not the case...seeing how I never said that I was going...therefore I cannot flake. Also, it would be the same case for you, having flaked on all the meets that have been held down here in Monterey!
Old 11-06-2007
Wanna see a donkey show?

Originally Posted by red_sun
well i'm in. what time?
I will keep ya posted.

Manahoonie relax. Sure I have flaked on any of the new meets since my crash. I was and am still bitter. Also any meets that have been setup in the last year are so small or none at all. Greg and I recently went to dublin from here for a ep meet. It was a long drive but was fun. I just simply threw the bbq thing out there because no one else was posting about any type of a get together / meet whatever. If you want to setup a meet then do so, but lets get organized a bit so a few more show up. Besides you have never tasted my skills on a que it may be worth the drive itself.

Civic x3 if you are watching this post up stop by. It would be nice to meet the 4th norcaler.

Quick Reply: no more meets for nor cal