new pics of the car, check'em out!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2006
98% of people will die in their lifetime
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
new pics of the car, check'em out!

long story short, someone wasnt paying attention and clipped me when i was making a left turn. we got out, he said he didnt have a license or insurance, i went back into my car to get a pen and paper to get his license plate number, next thing i know this f*ck gets back in his car and takes off. i'll have to pay the $500 and insurance will cover the rest, dont know if they will cover my shock and struts since they're aftermarket so i'll probably have to fork over more $$$ for that.
Old 08-20-2006
Registered!!

Pn0ybOiLiKehOy is on a distinguished road
fvcking gay... dumbass drivers
Old 08-20-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
zen_master is on a distinguished road
damn!

is there any way to catch that guy??
Old 08-20-2006
Registered!!

logikbmb is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow that pretty ****ed up man. That's something to be hot about. Oh by the way nice sticker you have on your car. LOL I love ****s.
Old 08-20-2006
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
no witnesses got his license? that sucks...now you just gotta watch for him again (or at least the car)

Last edited by manahoonie; 08-20-2006 at 08:00 PM.
Old 08-20-2006
Premium Member

XSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really nice
Originally Posted by EnProceso
long story short, someone wasnt paying attention and clipped me when i was making a left turn. we got out, he said he didnt have a license or insurance, i went back into my car to get a pen and paper to get his license plate number, next thing i know this f*ck gets back in his car and takes off. i'll have to pay the $500 and insurance will cover the rest, dont know if they will cover my shock and struts since they're aftermarket so i'll probably have to fork over more $$$ for that.
i'm pretty sure they will give you money for the amount of the stock struts/shocks. when i got hit, i had aftermarket taillamps,bumper and the adjuster gave me the cost of the stock bumper and stock taillamps. sometimes it works out better that way cuz you know new parts from honda are mad expensive.
Old 08-21-2006

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
Originally Posted by XSRCivic
i'm pretty sure they will give you money for the amount of the stock struts/shocks. when i got hit, i had aftermarket taillamps,bumper and the adjuster gave me the cost of the stock bumper and stock taillamps. sometimes it works out better that way cuz you know new parts from honda are mad expensive.
that'd be sweet, i'll find out tomorrow, the adjuster is coming over to see it and have it towed to the shop to get the estimates done.
as for the driver getting away, he's pretty much home free, i live at the edge of the freakin ghetto, so if your trying to find an old beat up piece of **** car with front end damage all you gotta do is walk down every block and you'll find one.
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

JCiv03 is on a distinguished road
Damn that sucks! did you atleast get partial lisense plate number? That, and along with the car's description should be helpful in finding that sucker...
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
That SUCKS dude. I would have beat the living crap out of that dude.

Best of luck though.
Old 08-21-2006
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
damn your car got hella low inthe back. nice suspension :P

sorry to hear
Old 08-21-2006

^^lol yeah think i might have a little bit of a camber problem though.
Old 08-21-2006
TAQUITOS!!!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
Align for toe and you'll be fine. for that driver that ran from you. in hopes that everything works out for you.
Old 08-21-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
they should cover the aftermarket parts...
Old 08-21-2006

well me and the claim adjuster looked the car over real quick. good news is the rear strut and spring looks like it might have survived and may not need to be replaced. bad news the car jack in my trunk was knocked loose and went right through a subwoofer which isnt covered by insurance. so right now that looks like the only thing i'll be paying for, however that was just a quick walk through estimate, the real damage will be known after the one at the shop
Old 08-21-2006
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dam man that sucks. I hope they fix it right and rape that *** for every thing he has. We need stiffer laws on things like this it just happens too often. Good luck.
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

accivic03 is an unknown quantity at this point
dude that sucks. at least you have insurance to cover the most part.all i gotta say is that is one hell of a camber problem.j/k good luck with everything.
Old 08-21-2006

so the grand total of damage is over $4k, god bless the $500 deductible. some good news i got though was that the rim was bent and un-useable so insurance is paying for a new one as well as the broken subwoofer. for as shitty as the situation is, i'm really pleased with the way Progessive is handling it, they are taking care of everything for me so all i gotta do is sit on my *** and wait for my car to get fixed, lol. if you guys are looking to switch insurance companies, they got my vote so far!
Old 08-22-2006
Since 2002 Baby!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
lets hunt them down and beat em down
Old 08-23-2006
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
hey now go get a new car!
Old 08-23-2006

^^i wish, the dude said if the damage is more than the KBB than they would consider it totalled and it would have to be a lot more damage to reach $10k.
the insurance guy called me again today and said they are just gonna replace both subs and they're gonna pay MSRP! and they are gonna repay the amount i paid to have them installed (looks like it turned out for the best i didnt DIY it .) so not only am i gonna upgrade to better subs but i'll have some money left over
Old 08-23-2006
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
so not only am i gonna upgrade to better subs but i'll have some money left over
The guy still deserves a beat-down....
Old 08-23-2006

^^that he does
Old 08-24-2006
You bought a used dog??

def01tones will become famous soon enough
^^i wish, the dude said if the damage is more than the KBB than they would consider it totalled and it would have to be a lot more damage to reach $10k.
the insurance guy called me again today and said they are just gonna replace both subs and they're gonna pay MSRP! and they are gonna repay the amount i paid to have them installed (looks like it turned out for the best i didnt DIY it .) so not only am i gonna upgrade to better subs but i'll have some money left over
wow thats fvckin awsome! if insurance would do that for me after an accident, i wouldnt be that much pissed at the dude for hitting me. i would just take back the *** kicking part.

BTW, wheres ur lipkit??

Last edited by def01tones; 08-24-2006 at 05:24 AM.
Old 08-24-2006
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
sucks man. i got hit a few weeks ago but haven't written anything about it yet... but here is a pic....

and those rims were only on there for about 4 days.......might get my car back this friday though..
Old 08-24-2006
Registered!!

Holy Crap Simeon... that SUCKS.
Old 08-24-2006
Registered!!

logikbmb is an unknown quantity at this point
DAMN. Poor car. No 7th Gen should deserve that.
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

Jeff is an unknown quantity at this point
dam man, I swear drivers out there are nuts these days. Sorry to hear about your cars .