What it anyone on here?

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
What it anyone on here?

I sure to god hope it wasnt lol.. But Okay so the other day im crusin on 41 heading home about to hit the 198 *in front of hanford/lemore* and i passed a silver civic.. immediatly i knoticed him trying to speed up and take me. So i dropped down in to 3rd and hit it. *kind of sucks cause i forgot i still had my redline set at 7400 lol. I got to go get it tuned lol* but 4, 5, 6 and i knoticed i was up to 138 and pulling big. so i slowed down waited a min for him to catch speed and start to pass me and hit it again. I just know he didnt stop trying to race me, i finally just gave up and let him and his Gf? wife? what ever go by and i turned off. Was just like WTF... i was just wondering if its someone on here?
Old 07-04-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the rough
yea that was me...hehehe sorry but i couldnt help it.....lol

juss playin mang.
Old 07-05-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
lol i was about to say lol. Dang just currious who it was lol.