sponsored meets

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
sponsored meets

man, if only there were sponsored meets (like the one that Autobacs is having down in SoCal) as often as they are down in LA... Or ARE there? i think i only know of maybe one or two in the past year up here in NORCAL.

What's everyone's take on this?
Old 04-09-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Hmmm. I don't know? Sponsors seem to turn a meet from just a group of people getting together, to some kind of official thing where... I don't know.

Quick Reply: sponsored meets