FS: Audio/Video parts w/some other stuff

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
urwhat is just really niceurwhat is just really niceurwhat is just really niceurwhat is just really niceurwhat is just really nice
FS: Audio/Video parts w/some other stuff

I dont know if this is allowed, but i did a search on cross posting, the info is posted in this thread as well in the main for sale forum. Let me know if this is wrong to do.

AudioControl 6XS Electronic linedriver/crossover w/ bass control - SOLD

ALMOST NEW - AudioControl Matrix Electronic Linedriver (6 channel) -$150

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 - $250 OBO
Infinity Kappa 62.5i - $150 OBO
ALMOST NEW - Hifonics Zeus ZX6400 - $250 (Modified w/ acryllic window.) 75wrms x 4 @ 4 ohms
Panasonic CQ-VAD-7200U In dash DVD - SOLD

Hifonics Brutus BX1000D 1000Wrms mono amplifier - $250 Includes XI-BLD balanced line driver. it boosts signal voltage to 12-13 volts! bass is cleaner, and it hits harder! PENDING!
Carputer (no screen) EPIA MII motherboard, 512mb ram w/heat spreader, 8gb hard drive, 80w automotive PSU, Sound Blaster Audigy2 external USB, Hauppauge (sp?) TV/FM tuner, PCI RISER Card (2X pci slots), and custom fiberglass trunk mold (FITS RSX), (needs to be finished/painted, whatever) - $1500 OBO

Elemtal Designs 12AE 1000wrms subwoofer with custom made tube box and my brutus amp~700 obo PENDING
Fiberglass trunk mold (goes on right side of trunk) its holding my Capacitors (3 of them) but you can use it to hold whatever you want it to. - $200 OBO

DEI 529T window module $40 - SOLD

RSX bose amp bypass harness, which bypasses the bose amp. it allows direct connection to the 4 main speakers in the vehicle. $50obo

Red/Blue Strobes - SOLD

RSX Tie rod end, i have one left, boot is not torn, but thread on the bottom were cut off so you cant put in a cotter pin. a lock washer may be used, and it will work fine. Not sure if it fits on your guys cars. $20 obo - Pending

specialized lightweight subwoofer enclosures. it can be painted in any color thats available, or covered in fabric. it can house a 12" sub but i can modify/build it to put in smaller speakers or be built to the specs that you want. $100 NEW PRICE (custom sized ones can be made. larger diameters cost more, PM FOR DETAILS)

also for sale

a pair of 6-7" speaker/subwoofer enclosures - 100. i made them for some elemental designs eu700's and they were pretty loud and hit low, but i took them out and used it for something else. so now i have extra boxes.

at the moment the box is primered and can be painted whatever color you choose. or i can cover the box with cloth.

Im also on clubrsx under miztahsparklez, one of my friends are on here, and ive sold a couple things on this site before. send me a pm or something with an offer.

ALSO! I can do installs for most electronics and whatnot. very clean and professional installs, all connections soldered and shrink tubed where possible. and if you buy something thats mine i can work out a special install price for you. you just need to supply all the parts and ill do the labor!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DCP_2505 (Medium).JPG
Views:	526
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	64939  

Last edited by urwhat; 05-25-2006 at 07:42 AM.
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

urwhat is just really niceurwhat is just really niceurwhat is just really niceurwhat is just really niceurwhat is just really nice
bump!

i can also install alarms, tv's, stereos, and alot of other things on various cars. theres quite a few people that can vouch for my electrical work =)
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
I could imagine this being *VERY* illegal, especially here in California...

Old 02-14-2006
Registered!!

i did get some looks by some police officers. never got pulled for it though. =) if worst comes to worst you can always try saying its for a film class, and you were doing a movie for that class.
Old 02-14-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Where you located?
Old 02-14-2006
Registered!!

concord 925 area.
Old 02-23-2006
Registered!!

Bump!
Old 02-23-2006
formerly 2k1CivicRacer

S2KREY is on a distinguished road
jayson i didnt know you still had all this stuff....

dood hit me up!!!

mr M.I.A.!!!!!

lol

this guys koo, does nice instalsl and such.....
Old 03-08-2006
Registered!!

Bump! New Updated Info And Prices!
Old 03-10-2006
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
next time you try to steal points, youre getting banned.

thanks, and have a great day!
Old 03-10-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by pbfoot
next time you try to steal points, youre getting banned.

thanks, and have a great day!

lol, i didnt know it would be that bad? i was just seeing what it would do. sorry man. it was a small 55 points anyway.. and i lost it haha.. oh well. nothing to worry about. but now i know not to do it because even though it failed, i guess it says i still tried, even though i didnt get anything from it and lost it anyway.
Old 05-23-2006
Registered!!

bump!
Old 05-24-2006
Registered!!

accivic03 is an unknown quantity at this point
sup jason hey, do you have a four channel amp?
Old 05-25-2006
Registered!!

yeah i do.. Hifonics Zeus ZX6400 Modified + Acryllic window. 75w x 4 @ 4ohms. but you can go down to like two ohms and get more. $250

Old 06-27-2006
Registered!!

bump!