sup locals

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005
nor cal 7thgens

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
allmotor can only hope to improve
sup locals

havent seen or talk to much of the members on here lately. We need a meet pretty soon lol. Anyways what has everyone been up to lately. I have been sanding down the rex gettin ready to paint it and just started school.
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

nooboob is on a distinguished road
yeah we need to have a meet.

somewhere in Sacramento... enough of the bay area meets... lol... too damn far away.
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Sacto/Stockton/Lodi/Galt somewhere in there. I should be down for a meet...
Old 09-13-2005
formerly 2k1CivicRacer

S2KREY is on a distinguished road
ive just been working/looking for a better job... preparing for my 22nd b-day but yeh lets have a meet!!!
Old 09-13-2005
nor cal 7thgens

cool^ yeah somewhere close. Where could we go to work on cars where people wouldnt get mad?
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

JCiv03 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
Sacto/Stockton/Lodi/Galt somewhere in there. I should be down for a meet...
I'll be down for a meet before I go back to school!

Besides that, for me, school's going to start soon... on the 29th to be exact. Moving back to the good ol' Bovine city... But I come home on the weekends, so that's still good!
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

I think a Davis meet would be kickass.

Im serious.

How about a photo-shoot @ the Mondavi Center?

Last edited by nooboob; 09-13-2005 at 03:33 AM.
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
^I'd like a place where you couldn't get hassled by cops. Last time I was at Davis, I saw cops EVERYWHERE.

If we were going to do it in the valley somewhere... we should pick a good spot. Some park that's spacious, plenty of parking, nice place for a shoot.... any ideas?
Old 09-13-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
i want a fuking car NOW
Old 09-13-2005
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point
I would be down. Good thread allmotor I was pondering the same thing. Hell ya lets meet in sac or maybe just outside of it(cops are becoming a hasstle). There are alot of places up near auburn that would be cool plus placer cops might be dicks but the placer court is the bomb I got off a bunch there.
I have been busy with all my cars and house. I am up to my a$$ in projects right now and I can not seem to stop spendind money on my dam vic. Plus I am getting ready to go back to school soon. It has been along time since I have been in any type of class.
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by cg95660
I would be down. Good thread allmotor I was pondering the same thing. Hell ya lets meet in sac or maybe just outside of it(cops are becoming a hasstle). There are alot of places up near auburn that would be cool plus placer cops might be dicks but the placer court is the bomb I got off a bunch there.
I have been busy with all my cars and house. I am up to my a$$ in projects right now and I can not seem to stop spendind money on my dam vic. Plus I am getting ready to go back to school soon. It has been along time since I have been in any type of class.
I would think a meet closer to Sac or Stockton would be better...

I know there would be SOME peeps who would drive out from the bay area, and they'd more likely come if it was closer to them. Heck, I'd be reluctant to drive out to Placerville or Auburn, and I live in Stockton!

Sacto-Stockton would be fine with me, the trick is finding a free park that has room and a nice place for a photoshoot. I'll check out some parks around here today...
Old 09-13-2005
Wanna see a donkey show?

Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
I would think a meet closer to Sac or Stockton would be better...

I know there would be SOME peeps who would drive out from the bay area, and they'd more likely come if it was closer to them. Heck, I'd be reluctant to drive out to Placerville or Auburn, and I live in Stockton!

Sacto-Stockton would be fine with me, the trick is finding a free park that has room and a nice place for a photoshoot. I'll check out some parks around here today...

I totally feel ya i was throwin that one out there on the cops issue. I have no problem meeting in the bay its only an hour away from me. Here in sac we have some big parks. My girl knows best i can ask her to see which one would be better.
Old 09-13-2005
TAQUITOS!!!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
i'd say elk grove park, but uhhh....egpd can be a hassle sometimes
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gh0st
i'd say elk grove park, but uhhh....egpd can be a hassle sometimes
Ohh Elk grove park. I remember Club RSX just recently had a meet there. I've never been there before... how's the parking situation?
Old 09-13-2005
98% of people will die in their lifetime

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
i'm down for a sac area meet. change of scenery from the south bay meets we have.
Old 09-13-2005
TAQUITOS!!!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
elk grove park: parkings pretty good. theres a couple big lots where we can park. there's also parking along the roads in the dirt. but i hate parking there unless i have to. we had our friends going away bbq there and it was cool.
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

I think a photoshoot @ Mondavi center would be off the hook:

Doesnt that look nice?
Old 09-13-2005
Remebers the old days

CrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of light
Well I have been working on my undercover project. figured now is a good time to let everyone know. I bought a second motor and am in the process of building it to handle 18PSI daily and 26PSI at the track. looking for over 350HP and to run steady low 12'2 high 11's. But at the same time I need to figure out if I am going to sell the civic or not. I have been looking in to buying a G35 coupe and I tell you that is a hard car to say no to. Still have a year left to pay on my car so the motor work is getting done first seeing how this motor is slowly going bad. My cyl has finally worn down to where it is looing compression. Knew it was going to happen. Figured I would build the second motor while the car still runs. So stay tuned after winter for new 1/4 mile time champion.
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by CrewChief
Well I have been working on my undercover project. figured now is a good time to let everyone know. I bought a second motor and am in the process of building it to handle 18PSI daily and 26PSI at the track. looking for over 350HP and to run steady low 12'2 high 11's. But at the same time I need to figure out if I am going to sell the civic or not. I have been looking in to buying a G35 coupe and I tell you that is a hard car to say no to. Still have a year left to pay on my car so the motor work is getting done first seeing how this motor is slowly going bad. My cyl has finally worn down to where it is looing compression. Knew it was going to happen. Figured I would build the second motor while the car still runs. So stay tuned after winter for new 1/4 mile time champion.
Damn stephen, that sounds so fugin awsome. I thought I heard that you were being deployed soon or something of that nature?

anyways, keep us updated on your civic!
Old 09-14-2005
formerly 2k1CivicRacer

S2KREY is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nooboob
I think a photoshoot @ Mondavi center would be off the hook:

Doesnt that look nice?

thats looks really nice
Old 09-14-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 2k1CivicRacer
thats looks really nice
http://www.mondaviarts.org/aboutus/outside_content.cfm#

damn you to hell..... lol
Old 09-14-2005
nor cal 7thgens

^ dam stephen coming up big time. stay with the 7thgen. Or just pick up a eg, ek or ef. Lol jp. Yea all of those places/ideas everyone listed r cool. I have work sometimes on saturdays but if its close then i can go for a couple of hrs then leave unlike the bay meets lol.
Old 09-14-2005
nor cal 7thgens

yea cg cops r goin crazy in sac from what i heard from a friend.
Old 09-14-2005
Wanna see a donkey show?

Ok my girl said that 1-pan park 2-discover park or the best 3- the park across the river right next to the ex-money store. That would be bomb with the water in the back of all the pics. But the mondavi is nice too. Basically i am down for what ever it just has to go at least another week or 2 so i can try to get the day off.
Old 09-14-2005
My CRX is stocker than yours

CRX_Becca is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nooboob
I think a Davis meet would be kickass.

Im serious.

How about a photo-shoot @ the Mondavi Center?
Thinking of putting together a paintball meet in Davis or Petaluma. In the planning stages now though... so don't get too excited just yet...

I'd be down for a photoshoot sometime...
Old 09-14-2005
My CRX is stocker than yours

CRX_Becca is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by gh0st
elk grove park: parkings pretty good. theres a couple big lots where we can park. there's also parking along the roads in the dirt. but i hate parking there unless i have to. we had our friends going away bbq there and it was cool.
Tried to get a bbq going there but only had a couple of drive bys

EG Park is the shiznit... we've got a rocket/camera combo... we were out there trying to figure out how to launch it to take an aerial view shot of a bunch of cars together... plus it's hella close to me... just let me know when.
Old 09-14-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by CRX_Becca
EG Park is the shiznit... we've got a rocket/camera combo... we were out there trying to figure out how to launch it to take an aerial view shot of a bunch of cars together... plus it's hella close to me... just let me know when.
Haha, I've seen those, never launched those before... that'd be cool if you could aim it so that it took an aerial shot.

On a side note, if it's a WIDE open area (NO TREES), I have a remote control plane that I could actually fly over our cars, it has a digicam on it so that I could actually take an aerial shot also.

Another BBQ meet would be nice, while it's still semi warm outside. I've never seen the park, but sounds pretty cool...!
Old 09-24-2005
Wanna see a donkey show?

REVIAVAL!! This one is not going down. We still should meet up before crappy weather gets here. That is all.
Old 09-24-2005
Registered!!

^Concur...

I said this before, but today I will check out some local parks...
Old 09-24-2005
98% of people will die in their lifetime

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
Originally Posted by CRX_Becca
Thinking of putting together a paintball meet in Davis or Petaluma.
keep me updated on this meet, i'm in for sure.

Quick Reply: sup locals