norcal members not at SLO meet

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
norcal members not at SLO meet

who here is at work, sitting at home, or just plain doing nothing and didnt get to goto SLO. ***** in here if didnt go.

so guys wassup, LA traffic sucks and the drivers are really stupid. my best friend that lives here called me and he got into an accident couple days ago on a 4 car pile up, he was the 3rd car to get hit. this guy rear ended this lady pushing that lady into my friend, then him getting pushed into the car in front of him. sucks for him. then he calls me the next night and his car got borken into, just the window broken they didnt take anything....then tells me this morning that he got into another accident this morning. he was turning left and this car comes from the left side of him and he jammed it but the car still hit the rear of his car. he had the right of way and that car just hit him and ditch. so hit and run. so now he is getting a rent a car and maybe buying acura tl or g35 or tsx. he likes the 4 doors, he had "i should say" a 97 4 door integra. ah well.....
finally going to go eat at yoshinoyas, i love that place. w00t then got the party at 7:30pm to attend. i bought some new cloths for the party, i got some nice leather dc shoes, and a dockers button up workmans shirt. nice stuff for 60 bucks total. looks pimping with my black slacks. hmm looking at my turntables right now and i want to take them with me sooooo bad, but i goto wait till i bring my car here and drive it up or wait till my dad drives up to norcal to visit and have him bring it. its soo fricken heavy, i got 2 technics 1200 mk2's and a numark mixer and digital sampler.
i took a bunch of pics and some vid of my girl here so when i get back to my place i will have my internet hooked up and i can post them on here. anyways peace out for now. sorry for a long post. i am bored....
Old 06-18-2005
Registered!!

mr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the rough
...*sigh* me too...just sitting at home.......i guess i can just detail my car right now...weather is looking good.
Old 06-18-2005
SICCMADE

Danka02 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm Sitting At Work And 2 Hours Late Thanks To A Friggin Big Rig That Jack-knifed It Took Me 2 1/2 Hours To Go 5 Miles, But Yeah I Missed Out On This One As Well
Old 06-18-2005
98% of people will die in their lifetime
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
i didnt go, i got a new dog and rather play with him than drive 7+ hours.
Old 06-18-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
a lot of people did. 9-5, NORCAL!!!
Old 06-18-2005

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
thats it? we had that many at our last meet.
Old 06-18-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!

KnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really nice
Originally Posted by EnProceso
i didnt go, i got a new dog and rather play with him than drive 7+ hours.
Kick *** what kind of dog did you get?

As for me...I was in Fremont, driving home when bam, check engine light and car wont rev past 3k rpms!!!! DAMMIT....did not think to look at VAFC right away and notice the RPMs were staying at zero...like a dumbass I was like WTF, turned the car off, started it back up and bam same thing!! Sat there wondering what to do...called AAA...an hour later nobody showed up...turns out I am also bad at giving directions as to where I am!!! LMAO!!! By this time I had already been on the phone to a couple of peeps that I know that have no idea what the problem could be...then somebody said ECU and I remember reading on here that someone had a problem with the RPM wire going to the VAFC and sure as **** that is what it was, called the tow truck driver and after bitching that he wasnt here yet I figured out it was my fault and told them they werent needed any longer that the car was drivable now! My wonderful soldering job had gone awry did a quick fix and was home in time to watch my hopes of driving 7+ hours to show so cal what was up flush down the drain!! SO YA WONDERFUL F-ING DAY!!!

Sorry for the long post...long day had to vent...Fiance was sick of hearing it!!! Thanks for listening guys...sorry fellow nor cal'rs wish I could have been there!!!
Old 06-19-2005
Registered!!

teambeechstreet is an unknown quantity at this point
glad to know im not the only one who flaked :P
Old 06-19-2005
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by KnocturnalEM2
As for me....sorry fellow nor cal'rs wish I could have been there!!!
You had an excuse at least. No one can blame you for that. We missed you though...

As for all the other flakers....
Old 06-19-2005
Registered!!

Blue Midnight is an unknown quantity at this point
totally forgot sisters bowling party was today, she had it a week before her birthday.....and for some reason i thought it was on her birthday.
Old 06-19-2005

Originally Posted by KnocturnalEM2
Kick *** what kind of dog did you get?
8 week old chocolate lab. got him about a week ago.
Old 06-19-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
well i just got back from my girls party. and let me tell u....w0w. i wanna move back to socal. we went dinner at this one place, that was koo but the women and all my old friends were there. so much fun catching up and looking at hot women in such hot and sexy outfits. after that we all went and changed and headed to the club.
one of my friends needed cloths so i took him to my place and gave him a nice shirt to use, he lives like long beach and thats like 45 minutes away. so i had to roll wiht him by myself while the others and my girl took the hummer limo to the club. CLUB XES was on the side of the wall. nice night on hollywood, taxis and limos droping off excessive amounts of women like there car was at a circus. none stopp flowing of women walking up to the vip line. this sleeze guy in a pale green shirt with slick hair back, came up to all of us and directiced us towards the VIP room. 21 years i am not but i still got in, the bulky six foot bouncer that could kill me with one punch glanced at my license and said "enjoy!" got in and grabbed my first drink. got myself a cognac and coke. grabbed 2, one for me and one for my birthday girl. walked to the vip booth lit with candles, red curtains, and 2 private waitressees with bubbly in hand. poured out all the bubbly to everyone, toasted and yata yata yata, party started.
dance dance make out make out, dance dance, dance, drink drink drink. oh man what we did. well all that is just gonna stay there. after party, trying to leave and get cars or taxis or what not. club closed at 2am but we didnt get home till 4am. hollywood gets packed at 2am with people leaving. saying by to the people that i was gonna see later..... left to my girls pad, had like my own caravan to get there, and we all grabed more drink in the fridge and started our after party. played halo 2 and tiger woods golf and then draged myself to the bedroom. ***exclusive for myself***
after that woke up around 12pm and i had to go for fathers day lunch. try to leave and took me about 1hour to leave. girl was crying soo much cause i was leaving..."dont go, please stay, move back." all that, well thats about it. got home now i leave on a flight to norcal at 7:50pm. peace yall and congrats on winning a **** load of points.
Old 06-19-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!

KnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really nice
^^^Damn Sam...looks like you had a good time....

^^^Cool dog EnProceso
Old 06-19-2005
My CRX is stocker than yours

CRX_Becca is on a distinguished road
Tried to talk the boyfriend into going since he's a car fiend too, but he refused... we've been planning a birthday party for him and another friend for months now.. .I really did want to make it.
Old 06-19-2005
TAQUITOS!!!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by EnProceso
8 week old chocolate lab. got him about a week ago.

reminds me of those human dog photochops....nice looking puppy though
Old 06-19-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by teambeechstreet
glad to know im not the only one who flaked :P
you didn't flake. you had a valid reason.
Old 06-19-2005
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
i had work lol
Old 06-20-2005
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by allmotor
i had work lol
Thought you were gonna call in sick?
Old 06-20-2005
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ya I had to work too a last minute call at 12:49 saturday just made me more pissed. It was a co worker willing to work for me, but it was 5 hours late. I would like to see pics and hear how it went!
Old 06-20-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by cg95660
Ya I had to work too a last minute call at 12:49 saturday just made me more pissed. It was a co worker willing to work for me, but it was 5 hours late. I would like to see pics and hear how it went!
Pics are posted already
Old 06-20-2005
formerly 2k1CivicRacer

S2KREY is on a distinguished road
yeh i couldnt go had a medical final and guess what i PASSED! f ucking right doggie! the whole test took 5 1/3 hours from 8am-1ish....well thats my excuse that i couldnt go....