Jan. 8th 2005, first offical meet of '05 (PICS ON PAGE #22!)

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2004
98% of people will die in their lifetime
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
Originally Posted by zapthycat

What ever happened to Zell... anyone know?
why doesnt someone PM and let him know about it?
Old 12-01-2004
Since 2002 Baby!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
is spelled shawn, but its cool, thanks for puttin me on the list and organizing the meet. I excited for this to happen.
Old 12-01-2004

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
^^my bad, i had a feeling i spelt it wrong, lol, i got it fixed
Old 12-02-2004
formerly 2k1CivicRacer

S2KREY is on a distinguished road
oh.. name is rey if you needed that info on the list....
Old 12-02-2004
Registered!!

chucas should not be trustedchucas should not be trusted
put me down but as a maybe because they might make me work because i normaly work on saturday. but i'll give you guys a two weeks notice.
Old 12-02-2004
Registered!!

mr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the rough
hey just put me down for sure. imma be there. i can get the day off for this. names Jerome (a.k.a. Geronimo)....ummm i guess i have to put my car in too. black 02 civic sedan(ex) see you guys there.
Old 12-02-2004

bump
Old 12-03-2004
Registered!!

DizWikedCivic is on a distinguished road
for the peepz who want a meet, now here it is

yo stevo, i say pm everyone that on the nor cal member list to let them know about the meet

Last edited by DizWikedCivic; 12-03-2004 at 10:43 AM.
Old 12-03-2004
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
hey im down to go
Old 12-03-2004
Registered!!

wonderz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DizWikedCivic
for the peepz who want a meet, now here it is

yo stevo, i say pm everyone that on the nor cal member list to let them know about the meet
haha, that's a lot of PMs...
Old 12-04-2004

looking throught the member list in the sticky most of them already posted here. maybe a little later on i'll PM those who might not know about the meet yet.
Old 12-06-2004
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
No Zell? No Horatio? No Andrew?

Where's 18secquartermile?

I admit, I haven't met many people from here, but where'd all the older peeps go?
Old 12-06-2004
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Meeting on Stevenson Blvd... aka the Softball fields, right? Near the Police station (uh oh) and the animal shelter.
Old 12-06-2004
Registered!!

Weaponx12o is on a distinguished road

I admit, I haven't met many people from here, but where'd all the older peeps go?
andrew is goin (i think), jon (horatio) pretty much parted out his civic, i duno bout zell. and 18secquartermile IS EnProceso
Old 12-06-2004
Registered!!

Dangit, I didn't mean Andrew... I meant the dude with the license plate "1SickCivic". I forget his name, all I remember is sitting at Denny's and hearing that his car was just a total mess and thinking "It really is one sick (as in ill) civic, huh?". So yeah, him.

And the rest of "Team Tyranny".

I didn't know 18secquartermile was enprocesso... how do you change your name on here?
Old 12-06-2004
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
team tyranny 7thgenz = me, sean (chicohonda02), jason (civicguy777)
Old 12-06-2004
Registered!!

yea im going at the moment

and yes the lot by baseball field and police station
Old 12-06-2004
Registered!!

So who was 1 Sick Civic?
Where has Zell gone?
How about Tojo?

All 3 of them were semi-big posters, I think their absence is one reason why the NorCal forum seems dead.

Maybe I'm just outta it...
Old 12-06-2004
Registered!!

03CivicEX03 should not be trusted03CivicEX03 should not be trusted
EnProceso=18secquartermile. I think tojo is long gone.. he sold his car i think. zell= don't know where he at maybe he sold his civic too. What ever happen to boostedcivic the turbo hx guy?

Last edited by 03CivicEX03; 12-06-2004 at 06:45 PM.
Old 12-06-2004

a lot of mainstream members arent here anymore. antdeezy doesnt have his 7thgen anymore. steveo (the other one) faded away and so did enrique. boostedciviczex is in TX in the airforce. wtf happened to zell, i dunno? and after jon (horatio) wrecked his car he dissappeared. and what ever did happen to 18secquarter mile?? lol
Old 12-06-2004
Bay Area

NytRyder2k2 is on a distinguished road
Lets face it, Northern Cali 7thgen fell apart big time. Everyone sold their car, parted it out, or just doesnt come to this site anymore.
Old 12-06-2004
Registered!!

DexMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Eh put me down as a maybe, everyone in Sac keeps wanting a meet but I don't think it's gonna happen in a while. I need direction, never been there before.
Old 12-06-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DexMan
Eh put me down as a maybe, everyone in Sac keeps wanting a meet but I don't think it's gonna happen in a while. I need direction, never been there before.
address is on the first post, mapquest it
Old 12-06-2004

24 people on the list, if we can get 18 cars there i'll lick the ground
Old 12-07-2004
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
if 10 cars show up i will give dicounts on c/f hoods $330 for c/f hood
Old 12-07-2004
Since 2002 Baby!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by xam
if 10 cars show up i will give dicounts on c/f hoods $330 for c/f hood

excuse me! wHAT cf HOODS YOU GOT?
Old 12-07-2004
xam
snooty patooty partier

Originally Posted by chicohonda02
excuse me! wHAT cf HOODS YOU GOT?
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/ed...post&p=2604202
Old 12-07-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DexMan
Directions are easy, take I-5 South, catch I-205 through Tracy, it turns into I-580, head south on I-680, get off on Mission Blvd and turn left, go a few miles and turn left on Stevenson Blvd, the meet should be on the left next to the easily visible softball fields.
Old 12-07-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by NytRyder2k2
Lets face it, Northern Cali 7thgen fell apart big time. Everyone sold their car, parted it out, or just doesnt come to this site anymore.
Really! I don't know what happened with this site. It was really active when I joined.

Maybe this meet will help fire it up. So what all are we doing... just gonna sit around the cars, football........?
Old 12-07-2004

probably sit around and talk, doesnt sound like much fun but it is once you get there, lol. and we'll get in a photoshoot while the sun is still up.

Quick Reply: Jan. 8th 2005, first offical meet of '05 (PICS ON PAGE #22!)