sighting @ SJSU

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Weaponx12o is on a distinguished road
sighting @ SJSU

i saw a silver coupe at SJSU. it was parked in the handicapped spot in front of duncan hall and 4th st garage. it had the full xenon kit, CF hood (with pins), and black TYCs and the left side is fogged up. i think it was lowered a bit too. it had stock EX wheels. anyone know who this is?
Old 02-11-2004
Registered!!

DizWikedCivic is on a distinguished road
i seen alot of 7thgen lately but most of them are all rice out
Old 02-11-2004
Registered!!

03CivicEX03 should not be trusted03CivicEX03 should not be trusted
^^

That so true... You guys should see the one rolling around in San Francisco. It black coupe with steelies w/o hub, uneven drop, BIG *** wing it bigger then his car, clear altezza tail light,BEat up ugly car.
Old 02-12-2004
Registered!!

AntDeezy is on a distinguished road
better then a banner on the winshield that says "POWERED BY ACCORD"
Old 02-13-2004
Registered!!

aZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura aboutaZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura about
Re: sighting @ SJSU

Originally posted by Weaponx12o
i saw a silver coupe at SJSU. it was parked in the handicapped spot in front of duncan hall and 4th st garage. it had the full xenon kit, CF hood (with pins), and black TYCs and the left side is fogged up. i think it was lowered a bit too. it had stock EX wheels. anyone know who this is?
I saw that one.
Old 02-13-2004
Registered!!

Re: sighting @ SJSU

Originally posted by Weaponx12o
did it actually have a handicapped sticker ?
Old 02-14-2004
Registered!!

not the sticker but the one you put on the rear view mirror
Old 02-14-2004
Registered!!

obzerv is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah, i seen that one, and then theres also a sliver coupe with the octane front..didnt see if there were sides though..
Old 02-15-2004
Registered!!

i dont understand how so many people have modded 7thGen's but are not on this site .... do any kind of search for a part/modifacation and you will find a thread about it ....
Old 12-09-2004
Registered!!

blk03civic31 is an unknown quantity at this point
No havent seen that car at SJSU yet.
Old 12-09-2004
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
someone should start a 7thgen civic club in sjsu lol. Then again there like a billion cops on the sjsu campus, always following waiting for your to do something wrong.
Old 12-09-2004
Registered!!

wonderz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TemjinX2
someone should start a 7thgen civic club in sjsu lol. Then again there like a billion cops on the sjsu campus, always following waiting for your to do something wrong.
just don't do anything illegal... don't see what the problem is other than trying to get enough members to attend the meets on a regular basis.
Old 12-09-2004
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
^^^^ i go down to sjsu a lot since my sis goes there. When i use to have short ram, i use to go followed by the cops down there all the time. When i took it out, they stopped following me. Sometimes i do get nervous when i see them cuz i do have limo tint on my front windows. I'm not saying all cops are bad, but its gay to be racially profiled for the first time, when i went down there. I know cops are people, and your going to run into some that are good and some that are bad, i think the way they profile people down there is dumb. If you have a fixed up car with intake or exhaust they automatically think your some viet gangster. This cop stopped me for going 70mph on the freeway and warned me i was speeding, so he can write down my license info, i was like WTF, he stopped me for going 70mph. I use to drive 80mph in LA and everyone would pass me up cause i was driving slow compared to them on the freeway.
Old 12-09-2004
Registered!!

^^^^ i go down to sjsu a lot since my sis goes there. When i use to have short ram, i use to go followed by the cops down there all the time. When i took it out, they stopped following me. Sometimes i do get nervous when i see them cuz i do have limo tint on my front windows. I'm not saying all cops are bad, but its gay to be racially profiled for the first time, when i went down there. I know cops are people, and your going to run into some that are good and some that are bad, i think the way they profile people down there is dumb. If you have a fixed up car with intake or exhaust they automatically think your some viet gangster. This cop stopped me for going 70mph on the freeway and warned me i was speeding, so he can write down my license info, i was like WTF, he stopped me for going 70mph. I use to drive 80mph in LA and everyone would pass me up cause i was driving slow compared to them on the freeway.
just to let you know, SRI's barely make any noise. CAI's are way louder, so a cop should have never heard your SRI. and ive never been pulled over by the cops here. i think youre just a little too paranoid, just calm down and cops wont bother you. oh and doing 70 on a 65 freeway IS speeding!

p.s. take some english classes

btw, this thread is ancient! who the hell dug this up?!
Old 12-09-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Weaponx12o
>>> blk03civic31
Old 12-09-2004
w00t

acurastype01 is an unknown quantity at this point
it mightve been me i was over in that area after work today, i had to pick up my girlfrined
Old 12-09-2004
Registered!!

just to let you know, SRI's barely make any noise. CAI's are way louder, so a cop should have never heard your SRI. and ive never been pulled over by the cops here. i think youre just a little too paranoid, just calm down and cops wont bother you. oh and doing 70 on a 65 freeway IS speeding!

p.s. take some english classes

sri or cai is distinctively louder then stock, even with the reasonator on at 3k+ rpms the car does get loud. Maybe thats not a explaination in why they were following me, but more of a correlation. Then again i dont do anything different, the only difference is the intake. That is my only explanation in the difference at the moment, unless i actually ask the cops that were following me, i will never know.

As for the grammar thing, its a forum on the internet, not a grammar class. i'd rather you just stick to commenting on the material rather then being a grammar ****. If you disagree with me that fine, thats your opinion. Attacking my grammar to try to make me seem uneducated is just childish.

The speeding thing, unless you actually drive 65mph on the freeway all the time and 25mph at school all the time, then you do it too. i was voicing my opinion that i was pulled over for a stupid reason. if i were going 100mph on the freeway or racing like a idiot then i deserve to get pulled over, but i wasn't. I'd rather the cop pull over the bimmer going 90mph next to me rather then the slow civic, but thats just me.
Most people drive a little faster then the speed limit when there is no traffic, as in no one on the road and not going in and out of lanes like an idiot. how about you just keep your flaming to yourself or just dont post it?
Old 12-09-2004
Registered!!

sri or cai is distinctively louder then stock, even with the reasonator on at 3k+ rpms the car does get loud. Maybe thats not a explaination in why they were following me, but more of a correlation. Then again i dont do anything different, the only difference is the intake. That is my only explanation in the difference at the moment, unless i actually ask the cops that were following me, i will never know.

As for the grammar thing, its a forum on the internet, not a grammar class. i'd rather you just stick to commenting on the material rather then being a grammar ****. If you disagree with me that fine, thats your opinion. Attacking my grammar to try to make me seem uneducated is just childish.

The speeding thing, unless you actually drive 65mph on the freeway all the time and 25mph at school all the time, then you do it too. i was voicing my opinion that i was pulled over for a stupid reason. if i were going 100mph on the freeway or racing like a idiot then i deserve to get pulled over, but i wasn't. I'd rather the cop pull over the bimmer going 90mph next to me rather then the slow civic, but thats just me.
Most people drive a little faster then the speed limit when there is no traffic, as in no one on the road and not going in and out of lanes like an idiot. how about you just keep your flaming to yourself or just dont post it?
hahaha.. calm down, don't think ron means any harm.
you have an exhaust too, right? i think its probably the exhaust more than the intake. I got sri and exhaust too, and the exhaust is definitely a lot louder.
and for the speeding thing, i usually go over speed limit in residental areas, but try to keep under the speed limit on freeways 'cause my civic's too slow.
Old 12-09-2004
Registered!!

who said i was flaming? i was just stating the obvious. plus i never said i didnt speed. you cant say that by going 70 on a 65 that you werent speeding. true its not as severe as say 80, but its still speeding you can still get a ticket for that. i do commend your attempt to use proper vocabulary, but just chill out man. i just thought your post was a bit callow. no hard feelings dude

Originally Posted by wonderz
you have an exhaust too, right? i think its probably the exhaust more than the intake. I got sri and exhaust too, and the exhaust is definitely a lot louder.
thats true, i had an exhaust too and it overpowered the intake. but i was never pulled over, even with the loud exhaust. im just lucky i guess

Originally Posted by wonderz
and for the speeding thing, i usually go over speed limit in residental areas, but try to keep under the speed limit on freeways 'cause my civic's too slow.
^^^ haha so true

Last edited by Weaponx12o; 12-09-2004 at 11:52 PM.
Old 12-10-2004
Registered!!

who said i was flaming? i was just stating the obvious. plus i never said i didnt speed. you cant say that by going 70 on a 65 that you werent speeding. true its not as severe as say 80, but its still speeding you can still get a ticket for that. i do commend your attempt to use proper vocabulary, but just chill out man. i just thought your post was a bit callow. no hard feelings dude

thats true, i had an exhaust too and it overpowered the intake. but i was never pulled over, even with the loud exhaust. im just lucky i guess

^^^ haha so true

i never said i wasnt speeding. I was just mad because the cop tried to use it as a excuse to try to find something wrong. I doubt many people get pulled over for going 5mph over the speed limit. If he wanted just to warn me, then he wouldn't have to write down my license info and try looking around the inside of my car as if i had 20 bags of weed or something. it is a form of profiling, just like if you ever drive to irvine in a hopptie car, your going to get pulled over, then you'll see three other cop cars come so they can pretend like there doing something. They made racial profiling illegal so they move to class profiling. Kinda like its illegal to have ticket quotas, but then again you always seem to see cops giving out lot more tickets toward the end of the month. I dont think all cops are bad, but i do disagree with the way they decide to "serve and protect us" sometimes.

Engine wise, i just put everything back to stock. Intake and exhaust is just loud and annoying and doesn't really do anything hp wise. I decided to go for looks and suspension. Maybe an k20 swap a few yrs down the line when i have real money.

I think arguing over the internet is dumb anyways. Maybe i overreacted, just finished my week of finals, so i'm more stressed then usual. I come onto the boards to learn, help people out and talk too other people with smiliar interests, so i hold no hostility toward you. I guess our opinions differ and lets just leave it at that. I'd rather make friends then enemies with people on these boards. I hope too see you guys at the meet in january... .
Old 12-10-2004
Registered!!

DizWikedCivic is on a distinguished road
hey u weapon x dude stop noobie bashing
Old 12-10-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DizWikedCivic
hey u weapon x dude stop noobie bashing
lol