help me what to do !!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2003
OMNES AD UNUM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
help me what to do !!!

thursday 7-8ish pm 12/4/03... parked my car across the street behind a black truck.

friday 9:45am 12/5/03... my front license plate was dented, the frame was crushed and 2 big scratches on front bumper right below the grill...

i had class on friday @ 10am so i couldnt stay to talk to the guy becuz i cant be late to class AND plus, the truck was gone so i assumed he wasnt at home.

after class @ 12noon.. (today/friday). he was home parked in front of his house (btw, this is parking on the street by the curb). and he said "can you park a little further away from my truck". i sed yea sure, and told him about my accident on my front clip. he sed he has no idea what happened....

1) his truck was right in front of my car at night and
2) he leaves room in front of him so his wife's car will have space to park
so most likely he backed into my car and so his wife will have room to park. hes been doing this ever since i lived here (1997). every thursday is street clean day so the neighborhood has to park across the street on thursday nights unless they leave eariler then 7am friday morning.

so when i got back from class... i parked behind him and took pictures of the accident. and guess what... my ****ing piece of license plate frame was still on his rear bumper. he had an 90's ford ranger 4x4 truck. the one with the metal bumper at the very bottom. well i saw the piece of frame left over on his rear bumper. i looked at it at an angle and noticed that his rear bumper fits perfectly into my scratches. if i were to get measuring tape, it would've matched up with the scratches.

now the thing is that he will not admit he has done it and i have no laywer or attorneny*.

so please help me on what i can do so i dont end up with nothing besides this bs scratches on my car.

i have very specific details and i did take pictures asap wen i got back from class. and anyone really can help me out PM me n let me know..

my aim is: jttegx

thanks
Old 12-05-2003
Registered!!

JCiv03 is on a distinguished road
hey maybe u should try the legal forums. you'd get lots of help there.
Old 12-05-2003
Registered!!

Cali is an unknown quantity at this point
damn, that's messed up. I'd be bangin on his door right now and asking him why he lied to you.
Old 12-05-2003
Bay Area

NytRyder2k2 is on a distinguished road
Did you get pictures of his bumper with your frame on it? You should ask your parents for advice. I would definately not let that go though
Old 12-05-2003
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
I'm the kind of jerk to take the law into my own hands and call it even... i wouldn't advise this...
Old 12-05-2003
dKj
Registered!!

dKj is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by zapthycat
I'm the kind of jerk to take the law into my own hands and call it even... i wouldn't advise this...
yea same with me...i got hit and run by sum btch. it was sum mexican guy that worked at a car wash place cuz i saw him wearing the uniform, but the place sed they had no workers that drive that car or sum sht like that, insurance and po cudnt find out so my insurance had to pay, a little over 9k. never found out who tho so cudnt dojack

at summer i was at de anza for school, and i was sitting in my car and sum old indian women pulls up and hits my car with her door and just walks off without even looking. and she made a small dent on my fender, so i put a dent in each door and my brother put a fatass dent with his backpack cuz it used to be his car. i dunno, kinda fcked up but she shuda at least looked and sed sorry or sumthin. but it was very satisfying haha

Last edited by dKj; 12-05-2003 at 08:47 PM.
Old 12-06-2003
Registered!!

obzerv is an unknown quantity at this point
show your neighbor your pics as proof, if he doesnt do anything for you, tell the cops, and show em your pics, maybe they can help. and also ask your parents.
Old 12-06-2003
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
well had the talk with my parents..

they sed let it go and all they want is to tell him at least take resposiblity* and be truthful instead of an lying *******.

cuz if i make a report to police n make a small claim... he sed sumthin like its gonna have a $500 reduct fee or sum ****. but yea i guess i gotta let it go.

but im thinkin about hiring sum1 to bash his front windshield cuz winter is comming up. gonna be raining in his old face.

but thanks for the info guys.