Fs/trade!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Fs/trade!

Yes fellow 7th gen members, it is true....i'm am one of many people falling out of the race scene..i will no longer hold up the claim to be the fastest N/A AT 7th Gen Civic...and will be selling parts on my car(well maybe one or two)....it has come in a point in my life to where i'd rather make my car just look clean and sound good. Dammit, money iz tite also, and it sucks to be me these days...so here are the following things i am getting rid of

Apexi N1 Catback Exhaust with burned tip

i owned the original Apexi N1 Catback Exhaust, but the canister rattled, so i cut it off and put an Apexi N1 Style with burned tip on....the piping is all original Apexi N1..very good condition.

FS: $300
TRADE: for a stock EX exhaust plus $125 OR 2DR SSM rear bumper OR a set of 12" speakers (JL Audio, Fosgate, Audiobahn, Kenwood)

AEM Adjustable Cam Gear

been having it on my car since it came out for our cars, in very good condition. its red.

FS: $125

if you have any questions or concerns PM me....if you live in the sac-modesto area, even better...do me a favor, help me get rid of these please! Thanks!
Old 09-05-2003
98% of people will die in their lifetime
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
you sell out!!! lol just playing, sorry to hear your quiting your goal to be the fastest N/A AT. i was curious to see how far you could of gone.
Old 09-05-2003
Registered!!

DexMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear that you are quitting the race scene. I wouldn't mind
getting cam gear off your hand. Let me know if you also want to get rid of your top speed headers too?
Old 09-06-2003
Registered!!

PaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond repute
18Sec: damn man, i planned to do the damn thing wit my car but livin in cali is makin me struggle as well....its all good tho, i give props to the man who ends up having the fastest N/A AT 7th gen....it friggin sucks man!

Dexman: u have a PM
Old 09-07-2003
Registered!!

PicCoLoboi02 is on a distinguished road
at least go to a Sac meet with the stuff on before you sell it
Old 09-08-2003
Registered!!

EM2191MW is an unknown quantity at this point
how do you know you where the fastest?
Old 09-08-2003
98% of people will die in their lifetime
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
he wasnt....he was gonna build up his motor and then be the fastest
Old 09-08-2003
Registered!!

DizWikedCivic is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by 18secQuaterMile
he wasnt....he was gonna build up his motor and then be the fastest
i guess stevo #2 can be the fastest at now