you guys suck for canneling the Nor/So meet for lack of interest when nearly 40 peopl

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2003
All Eyes On Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SlammedBlueEM2 is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by WhiteRabbit
oh man, who cares what others think about us? we arent ever gonna have respect from anyone anyways, we drive CIVICS.

i say FVCK them, let them think what they want. I'm here for ME, and i could give two ***** for THEM.
That's fine. I see where you're coming from. But some of us as a group want to establish good relations with the people down south. If you're going there just to make your prescence known for a day, then so be it.

People don't gain respect by the car they drive - that's like saying it's ok respecting a drunk driver just because he drives a Ferarri Enzo. Respect is about character - and as a group, we want to show that we have that in both quantity and quality as we expect the people from SO Cali to do the same for us. It's not asking much just to cross a few freeways for this meet (especially for those in the South Bay as a majority of you guys are there). We really want people to be there. Don't worry, I understand if this doesn't mean **** to you.

Originally posted by DizWikedCivic
AND IT WASNT LACK OF INTEREST, IT WAS LACK OF PARPTICAPATION,

Last edited by SlammedBlueEM2; 08-01-2003 at 06:28 AM.
Old 08-01-2003
All Eyes On Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SlammedBlueEM2 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Originally posted by WhiteRabbit
and if your not comming, theres no reason to post ***** into this thread, thanks.
Reading comprehension > you.

Originally posted by SlammedBlueEM2
I'm going... never BSed in the first place but I'm available.