Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2kVR6Turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Lateral G Driving Club.

You we have all been in those clubs where they meet every so often and sit in a parking lot. Or have a cruise. Thats great and all but do you long for something more. Lateral G is dedicated to the people who acutally like to drive their cars. We do not care what your car looks like or how fast you can go. We care about driving on the roads where noone goes. No cops, No traffic, open roads, what more could you ask for? We are looking for anyone who wants to drive and have a good time. All cars. No exceptions. Hell even motorcycles. Just head over to Lateral G and sign up in the forums. Is free and there are no commitments. Help the club out and join today.

P.S. We had our first meeting on Sat and we had a bigger turnout that we thought. Some very nice Civics showed up and they were driven by very nice people. I hope that more of the wonderful people that post in this forum join us in our driving.
Old 02-03-2003
Registered!!

Swiftler is an unknown quantity at this point
I was there on Saturday. I hope that I was one of the "nice" civic drivers?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-03-2003
The LA Clipper

fonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to all
IBTL

Wasn't that site posted last week? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-03-2003
The Standard One

VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
ya thats what i thought too but i couldnt find it so oh well..
imma join in on this too tho, sign up for Street Sports Online's forum.. i'm a mod there too. the actual site hasnt opened yet so there arent too many members but ya hopefully it'll be big after it opens.. be the first people to join..
Old 02-03-2003
Registered!!

Swifter, ya your car was one of the hot looking cars. What am i saying they were all hot looking cars. I am just trying to get more people into the driving mode and into the club. What was that website that you recommended that people were looking for clubs?

P.S. My sister thought you were hot.
Old 02-03-2003
The LA Clipper

fonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to all
[hr]Originally posted by: VNlilMAN
ya thats what i thought too but i couldnt find it so oh well..
imma join in on this too tho, sign up for Street Sports Online's forum.. i'm a mod there too. the actual site hasnt opened yet so there arent too many members but ya hopefully it'll be big after it opens.. be the first people to join..[hr]
Who runs/sponsors that forum...I just checked it out and i saw that both you and Nightryder are members
Old 02-03-2003
The Standard One

VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
Street Sports Online runs that forum... their store is going to open up soon. not sure how nightryder got there, maybe he saw my signature.. spanky's part of it too.. he was the one who introduced me to them. he made a post about them before... after i saw that, i e-mailed them and decided i wanted to help out.
Old 02-03-2003
Registered!!

<hr noshade size=1>Originally posted by: 2kVR6Turbo

Swifter, ya your car was one of the hot looking cars. What am i saying they were all hot looking cars. I am just trying to get more people into the driving mode and into the club. What was that website that you recommended that people were looking for clubs?

.<hr noshade size=1>

This was the site that I was talking to you about. There seems to be a lot of activity in the So Cal Forum, but nobody organizes to many meets in our area. Thanks for the compliment on my ride by the way, much appreciated.

Last edited by Swiftler; 03-21-2003 at 11:25 AM.
Old 02-03-2003
Registered!!

Bump !

I wont say anything. Just try to get more people to join. We are going to plan a drive this weekend and i want to see how many people would be interested in driving. And if so, where. How about a cruise down ortega to Elsinore. There are some phat roads down there. Tell your friends. More info will be on the forums @ www.lateralg.org
Old 02-03-2003
Bay Area

NytRyder2k2 is on a distinguished road
i got on Streetsportsonline because i know spanky. as far as lateral g, i went to the meet this psat weekend and it was cool. something new...not the same cars and the cruise was pretty sweet. go check out both sites because i think they both have great potential.
Old 02-04-2003
Registered!!

02NBPcivicEX has a spectacular aura about02NBPcivicEX has a spectacular aura about
yeah i was there on saturday... the canyon run was hella dope i'm totally up for a second run....
Old 02-04-2003
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
Oh yeah!!! Woot Woot, someone actually said I had a nice vic! So happy!!! Actually, I went to get my oil changed yesterday, and I had like at least 15 (and Im not exaggerating) people come up to me and ask me about certain parts. Made my ego huge (j/k) [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-05-2003
Proud Protaganistic Propagandist

MisterTinkerTrain should not be trustedMisterTinkerTrain should not be trustedMisterTinkerTrain should not be trustedMisterTinkerTrain should not be trustedMisterTinkerTrain should not be trusted
2kvr6turbo, dude I work with you and you never say anything nice about my car. D|c|&lt; [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-05-2003
Registered!!

BlkCivicAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: Nodnero
Oh yeah!!! Woot Woot, someone actually said I had a nice vic! So happy!!! Actually, I went to get my oil changed yesterday, and I had like at least 15 (and Im not exaggerating) people come up to me and ask me about certain parts. Made my ego huge (j/k) [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG][hr]
I liked your car [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] And whats this I swear you boys with your free oil changes - cant do anything yourself - Do u really trust those guys at the dealers?????? I dont - Im a chick and I know how to change the oil [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-05-2003
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: BlkCivicAngel
[hr]Originally posted by: Nodnero
Oh yeah!!! Woot Woot, someone actually said I had a nice vic! So happy!!! Actually, I went to get my oil changed yesterday, and I had like at least 15 (and Im not exaggerating) people come up to me and ask me about certain parts. Made my ego huge (j/k) [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG][hr]
I liked your car [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] And whats this I swear you boys with your free oil changes - cant do anything yourself - Do u really trust those guys at the dealers?????? I dont - Im a chick and I know how to change the oil [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG][hr]
I like girls that like to get dirty with their cars. No sexual reference inttended. Me personall yI take it to one of my friends that works at a shop, sometimes he does it and sometimes I do it. It's just a lot easier to do if you have a lift. Crawling under dropped cars isn't always the greatest time in the world.
Old 02-05-2003
Registered!!

Duby is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 02-05-2003
Registered!!

2kvr6turbo, have you figured out whats going on yet for this weekend? Are we driving through Ortega through to Lake Elsinore? I checked on Lateral G, but there isn't any info there either. Let me know whats up so I can let my friends know.
Old 02-06-2003
Registered!!

Bump

Sorry about the lack of posts, Mike has been sick [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG] and is now just feeling better. He wants to do Palms to Pines. Its kinda out there but the road is awsome. I am dropping the hint about Ortega. I want to see how many people would show up. We dont want to go at it alone. Also it will be on Sunday. Too much to do on Sat. Let me know how you guys feel about it. Also let me bump the website one more time. We are starting to get members and we need more. I would love to see the forum and the group grow. Also if you click on your pict in the members page it will open to your own website with car picts. I am not done with them all but hope to have them all done by this afternoon.
Old 02-06-2003
Registered!!

The turn out for Lateralg's first meeting was bigger than we expected. You guys are great. We are planning our next big event this sunday. If you have a car and would love to drive this amazing road. Bring money for food and gas and you will have one of the best times of your life. We are planning to take a road that a reporter from automobile magazine took when he tested a Ferrari. This road is so awsome! Anyone who wants to drive it will never regret this wonderful experience. We are going to meet at the Gas Station off the 5 Freeway and Ortega. I will have a picture on Lateralg. I would love to see as many people as we had last weekend show up this weekend. This will be amazing. Come one come all.