Post Fuddruckers Jan 4th meet talk

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2003
The Standard One

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
Post Fuddruckers Jan 4th meet talk

i think its still goin on now but ya how was it?
Old 01-04-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SaNdStoRmRSX is an unknown quantity at this point
hey guys i'm from clubrsx... just wanted to say the meet was very cool... saw lots of nice civics and supras.... i was the one with the white rsx with the carbon fiber hood... anyways i didn't hang out much after the cops came to the parkin lot.... i'll post some pictures up as soon as i get it off my camera...
Old 01-04-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicHX01 is an unknown quantity at this point
the meet was cool... there was a lot of cars at fuddruckers.... but at k-mart i boned out with my friend in the del sol after the cops came ...
Old 01-04-2003
The LA Clipper

fonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to all
Yeah, the meet was cool ...until the cops came We left as soon as they did. Is it me, or did the cops look like park rangers wearing those green outfits? Anywayz, it was nice to see a nice turn out...and everyone was super cool [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-04-2003
Registered!!

spanky is an unknown quantity at this point
Meeting was kewl and there was alot of nice cars. Too bad my car look like crap it was dirty and stock and nothing special to show. But i liked how everyone was there.
Old 01-04-2003
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
that's ok ... no one really saw my civic either. It was stock with exhaust and gay ... so yah, we don't need to see anything like that when there were 3 (4?) supras hangin there. So yah...
Old 01-04-2003
Registered!!

VietGuy949 is an unknown quantity at this point
the meet was one of the best meets i have ever gone too...and i even got alex and some ppz 3 large handtossed pizzas HAHA
Old 01-04-2003
Registered!!

KaZeLL will become famous soon enough
the meet was the SHIZ.....very nice turn out..2 bad the damn cops had to kill it...who was i racing on the freeway though...blck civic will blue graphics and wing...that was a sweet race..but i took you[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] maybe next time..ponto it was cool chating with you in person hope you get that sub fixed...joo thank for the invit to your pad man...o and the pizza.. for those of you who took biz cards from me i hope i can do somtthing for your rides real soon...tomorrow i will be wrking on blk NAV with flames you'll soon see in mags...yet another mag...ho hum...

when we all going to meet up and take the Irwindale speed way on for a little burning ruber fun. 1/8 mile $20 to run all night, $10 to watch...

That should be the next meet.
Old 01-04-2003
Registered!!

tanyen is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't see why we went to K-Mart. We should of done some more cruzing because I wanted to get more of it on tape. I drove all the way from San Diego and thought it was well worth the trip even thuogh I drive a Integra. Let me know when the next meet is.
Old 01-04-2003
Registered!!

VietGuy949 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeahhh the trabuco canyon run would have been good...as well as the santiago canyon run **droool*** but i had to work...i would have taken everyone on it but i had to work
Old 01-04-2003
Supercharged k20a3

Drivetofast is an unknown quantity at this point
Why did all you guys leave when we were at K-mart, the cops were jasut talking to me to make sure we wern't going to street race ther were not going ot give us any tickets
Old 01-04-2003
ak
Retired Mod

ak can only hope to improve
[hr]Originally posted by: VietGuy949
the meet was one of the best meets i have ever gone too...and i even got alex and some ppz 3 large handtossed pizzas HAHA[hr]
Yup! Thanks a lot Tuan. A group of people stayed at Fuddruckers (after you guys left for Kmart) and we ate pizza there... no cops showed up there.

Anyway, pics are here! Please register with imagestation.com to view the pics (it's free, do it now! I post all of my pics on this site)

WARNING: EXTREMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELY NOTTTTTTT 56K FRIENDLY ... 98 pictures = 9.1 mb (and that's after i reduced the quality!)

click me

Good Meet... lots of new civic members showed up this time.
Old 01-04-2003
Registered!!

I was kicking it by the supra's and one of the members who was over there came a nd said that the copes were going give out tickets if we didnt leave....welll buddie I got NOS no way I was going to take that chance....dinner was great though....it was funn kicking it with you all..gives me some thing to talk about for the next few days over some [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-05-2003
illest ma f*cken member

SkiLLzSter is an unknown quantity at this point
i got scared of the cops at k mart and boned the f**k out...hhahaa[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-05-2003
Registered!!

wow I'm happy 4 pics of my ride in there...nice shot of my nos setup..
Old 01-05-2003
Supercharged k20a3

Drivetofast is an unknown quantity at this point
they lied the cops said no tickets
Old 01-05-2003
ak
Retired Mod

[hr]Originally posted by: KaZeLL
wow I'm happy 4 pics of my ride in there...nice shot of my nos setup..[hr]
I thought you had Nitrous Express...

but yea, nice ride man! Lovely engine setup...
Old 01-05-2003
JOO
Registered!!

JOO is an unknown quantity at this point
Im glad all you guys liked the meet.
Im setting up the next one (March 1 3pm) in prolly L.B. Town Center off the 605. But i dunno yet.
Give me all your inputs and ideas at a thread i already posted.
Old 01-05-2003
ak
Retired Mod

Perhaps we should meet somewhere in Bolsa Chica or Huntington Beach...

We can have a nice view and go for a Pacific Coast Highway Cruise and not some freeway racing.
Old 01-05-2003
Registered!!

ya thats what i ment ak, i do have NX express system, nos in general, that turbo RSX was the show stoper though...that thing was sweet......must have cost some $$$.. again who was i racing on the free way, blk ex with wing and blue vnly graphics...along with silver a silverr ex...that was fun... i red lined 3rd at 100mph....Nos is great isnt it...[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] i cut accross the dimond lane, shifted to 4th and i was gone baby! I almost wet my pants....[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-05-2003
Registered!!

02NBPcivicEX has a spectacular aura about02NBPcivicEX has a spectacular aura about
ya thats what i ment ak, i do have NX express system, nos in general, that turbo RSX was the show stoper though...that thing was sweet......must have cost some $$$.. again who was i racing on the free way, blk ex with wing and blue vnly graphics...along with silver a silverr ex...that was fun... i red lined 3rd at 100mph....Nos is great isnt it...[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] i cut accross the dimond lane, shifted to 4th and i was gone baby! I almost wet my pants....[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][hr]
I bet they were jeremy and derrick.... they always play tag
Old 01-05-2003
Registered!!

Em2Guy is an unknown quantity at this point
the meet was coo. it was my first one.I was the blk civic with the RO_JA wheels adn the 3 10's in the trunk/
Old 01-05-2003
Registered!!

nice job on the install em...it's nice to see people do there own sh^$ for a change...instead of buying it...i give those type of people much props....if i could make or mold plastic or plexi i would have some dope a$$ shiz....
Old 01-05-2003
Registered!!

Em2Guy is an unknown quantity at this point
let me know when you do so i can go check it out. i want to learn.ALso let me know when you are available so i can show you my friends shop and the cars hes worked on
Old 01-05-2003
Premium Member

CivicSouldjaEX will become famous soon enoughCivicSouldjaEX will become famous soon enough
[QUOTE]Quote
ya thats what i ment ak, i do have NX express system, nos in general, that turbo RSX was the show stoper though...that thing was sweet......must have cost some $$$.. again who was i racing on the free way, blk ex with wing and blue vnly graphics...along with silver a silverr ex...that was fun... i red lined 3rd at 100mph....Nos is great isnt it...[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] i cut accross the dimond lane, shifted to 4th and i was gone baby! I almost wet my pants....[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][/

It was me in the silver, I didn't know you had nitrous and when I saw you jump the double lines and took off, I was like "This guy is crazy" All the girls in the back seat were scared. My friend was holding on to the bottom of the seat too. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] I was doing pretty good for 5 peeps in my car and the very lil mods I have. Today was my b-day by the way. Woo hoo
Old 01-05-2003
JOO
Registered!!

JOO is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn Kazell, good ****. Good thing I didnt race you on the way to Fuddruckers [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
I think the meet was bomb.
It was really nice meeting the peeps from the forum. All you guys are real peeps. No wannabe gangsters and all that other bullcrap. I was glad to meet everyone.

esp. Julie, Danny, Joon, James and his friends, Chris, Kevin, Eric, Derek, Tuan, Bryon, Kevin T. the guy that bought my coilovers (sorry forgot your name), David and all his friends too.
Peace out.
Here are the Pics.Jan4th Meet(s)
Old 01-05-2003
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
dam this meet was sweet, all the diffrent stuff that every body has done to their car makes me wanna go get a second job so i can buy more stuff for my car[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG], well every one there was real cool and friendly... i stayed there until every body left, the cops didn't scare me... the fuddruckers food was real good...yea i needed to find some one who would make me a mold to put my V-afc where my cig lighter is... cause i don't have the tools or know how... and i really hope that we can have other great meets like this...
Old 01-05-2003
Premium Member

CivicHX01 is an unknown quantity at this point
heh.. nice pics ak... i like the angles... oh and nice pics of my back [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-05-2003
Registered!!

JonHsiung is an unknown quantity at this point
hey good meet like last time (how the heck did i end up at your last meet? i was just shopping at ikea that day)...

i'm like the only black 6th gen accord...wait...no, there was the other one with the ww kit. but yeah, i was the one next to my buddy's silver lude.

here's some links to albums of pics that i took from the meet (should be 56k-friendly)...
Album 1
Album 2
Old 01-05-2003
ak
Retired Mod

[hr]Originally posted by: JonHsiung
hey good meet like last time (how the heck did i end up at your last meet? i was just shopping at ikea that day)...

i'm like the only black 6th gen accord...wait...no, there was the other one with the ww kit. but yeah, i was the one next to my buddy's silver lude.

here's some links to albums of pics that i took from the meet (should be 56k-friendly)...
Album 1
Album 2[hr]
Can't see the pics

"A problem has been detected.

You do not appear to be the owner of this album.
Make sure you are logged in. "

Post them up on imagestation.com

btw, are you part of AccordV6.com?
A friend of mine has a 02 Coupe V6 in white and he loves your rides. I also like your sound setup... i have Kickers too [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Post Fuddruckers Jan 4th meet talk