Jeneration VII Meets

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDanMCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Generation VII Meets

hey guys...
this is danny, i recently organized a meet at pomona, we had a good showing after a week of planning and a good meet/run in the rain (j-spec style). well since we have a run this sat (azusa) and then a planned one for the end of this month/early december on the pch. im thinking of doing a bimonthly thing of "Jeneration VIIs" (meet/run/cruise/show/chill) i will be planning this with any other that have good ideas for locations and things to do. this will be bimonthly (every other month), hopefully starting with the xmas or new years meet. please reply with any good ideas and locations. this will for sure be orange county because its between la and sd, i want it to be equally close for all socal Jeneration VIIs. from now on all of the meet that im organizing will be call Jeneration VII meet @ _____ (to be determine). so keep a look out for them. my plan is first of all to get all of us jen VIIs connected as we should be. there are alot of us, from different areas/teams/shops/etc. and theres no reason why we can't hook each other up. my main goal is all about the unity/connections. connection will get you stuff for cheap and also knowledge that you can't aquire until you mess something up on your car with a DIY! well let me know of what you think a good location in OC for a good meet/run/chillen for somewhere in the end of december and early jan. peace! days will always be a sat! remember that, and we will let you know always 3 weeks in advance, hope this will turn out with good showing and a fun time for all.
-danny
PS remember this is an affiliation not a crew/team, its variety of us jen VIIs not a team/crew (cuz they just equal competition and well loose members) just want a place where everyone (crew/team/sole riders are welcomed)
Old 11-11-2002
--< GripSpeed Member >--

iceman is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey wassup....once again mad props to your meet in pomona...anywayz...i think this is an awesome idea..that way everyone can get to know one another and find peeps wit the same interest...well anywayz...im all for this...and i cant wait for the first meet...some areas that we could meet up that are in oc...could be the spectrum
Old 11-11-2002
Ultimate OG Member

TopFuel will become famous soon enough
Just to forewarn you, setting up meets like this is a LOT of work. Trust me from my past experiences it takes a lot of time and energy setting these up. But if you got the time and energy go for it. I dont like setting large meets up just for the fact that theres so much you have to tend to throughout the meet. The payoff is good, seeing everyone come out but yeah...its a lot of work. Especially if you're by yourself. The idea sounds great. Maybe we could get together a committee for the so cali area with a few peeps so we can help out getting the meets set up, organized and everything worked out for the bi-monthly meets as you say. hmm not saying you cant do it all by yourself but it would be a bit easier than leaning on one person to make a huge meet come alive. haha. We'll just see what happens i guess....still got a while.

Jeff
Old 11-11-2002
The Standard One

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
ya i thought about having a monthly meet as well but i'm not good at planning things so never brought it up. topfuel's idea sounds good, to have some sort of commitee. and as for location.. damnit OC is far from me, how bout you change locations all the time .
Old 11-11-2002
Ultimate OG Member

TopFuel will become famous soon enough
haha maybe you can get some ideas from my First 7thgen meet i set up...setting up reservations for people was a pain but everything turned out well [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] Official 909/626 Meet July 27, 02

and the problem if we have bimonthly ones is...not everyone wants to drive that far all the time.
Old 11-11-2002
Registered!!

true, but OC is the best place for cruise and run....thats just what i think. i dont really care for like huge meets. 10-20 a meet is chill with me. i just want to do something chill, not a on a big scale. for the first one, i think ima go with iceman about spectrum and saturdays around noon is always the best time, cuz sometimes people are busy at church on sundays...and stuff...well im just doing something every other month so people have a thing to get together, check out rides and a run all for free...
-danny
ps topfuel remember to email with your # and info for this coming sat
Old 11-11-2002
The Standard One

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
not too many people even come from SD, its mainly san gabriel valley, ucr and oc area... n i'm in san fernando, all secluded from everyone [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] i think downey was the best spot, but OC isnt badd either. i'm just saying maybe you want to switch it up a little sometimes, cause if you have it in the same area, your probably only going to see the same 10 people everytime.
Old 11-11-2002
Registered!!

yeah thats true. any suggestions for good la area meet, good oc area meet, and 949 meet.
-danny
Old 11-11-2002
Bay Area

NytRyder2k2 is on a distinguished road
How about we meet somewhere in OC...talk, take some pics then cruise to Dromo1. its kinda expensive but well worth it. for those of you that have been there know wassup. Dromo 1 If not maybe speedzone. Im just throwing out some ideas here....BBQ's are cool too

Quick Reply: Jeneration VII Meets