Official So. Cali 909/626 MEET: *July 27, 2002*

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2002
AL
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AL is an unknown quantity at this point
YO TOPFUEL I CONFIRMED I WAS GOING TO THE MEET & TO THE BOAT. YOU STILL HAVENT CHECKED ME OFF FOOOOO.[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] I GOING FOR SURE ALRIGHT B=================D LATEZ[IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG] HA HA
Old 07-25-2002
Registered!!

VietGuy949 is an unknown quantity at this point
i cant wait to see this civic wowowowowowowowowowowww...and i got my rims JUST in time for the meet....but no tint or lower o well
Old 07-25-2002
The Standard One

VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
ya i heard there was going to be a turbo'd civic there too, made a new post just for him... turbo'd civic at july 27th ikea meet
Old 07-25-2002
Registered!!

pakman313 is an unknown quantity at this point
cant wait to se ya guys all there can ya put me and a friend on the boat list thanks
Old 07-25-2002
Ultimate OG Member

TopFuel will become famous soon enough
[hr]Originally posted by: Richie
Ok i heard a TURBO civic going to the meet...... Vrooooommm Pshhhhhhhhhh and YES ITS 2001 Civic Turbo.......... :-) :-) :-) C'mone C'mone go go go 27th i can't wait...................................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HURRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYy upppppppppppppppp[hr]
lol yea my friend might be coming with is if he gets it outta the shop in time. You going to the meet? You never checked in or anything.
Old 07-25-2002
Ultimate OG Member

Sorry about the late update guys. I was out the whole day from 9am-2:30am the next day. I'm updating the list and confirming it right now. I'm gonna get reservations asap. I will be out the whole day again today from in about 20 min to about 12am, so no updating till maybe tomorrow morning. For those who have NOT confirmed ANYTHING, i suggest you do that asap or else i will end up taking your names off the list cause i do not want reservations for 45 and only 25 people actually going. take it easy guys. Lates
Old 07-25-2002
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicSouldjaEX will become famous soon enoughCivicSouldjaEX will become famous soon enough
Hey Jeff, you know I'm going for sure, and remember I told you to add 1 more friend for me? I can't wait, it's finally here man, this saturday. I'm inches from being ready. YES!
Old 07-25-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: CivicSouldjaEX
Hey Jeff, you know I'm going for sure, and remember I told you to add 1 more friend for me? I can't wait, it's finally here man, this saturday. I'm incehs from being ready. YES![hr]
haha koo koo thanks for confirming it...i got the text message about 10 minutes ago LOL. see ya there man...call you up before so we can roll down to the meet. Lates
Old 07-25-2002
Ultimate OG Member

OKay i Just updated the list and how many actually confirmed....21 out of 30 cars confirmed who are on the list and those for the boat 35/40 confirmed. So i definitely will make reserevations for 40. Its your guys' responsibility to check the forum to confirm yourselves. If i dont get another 3-4 people confirming the boat i'm only doing reservations for 40 cause if 35 show up and there are 45 seats? makes me look bad for setting it up like that. Those WHO HAVE NOT confirmed YOU MAKE SURE YOU ARE THERE OR ELSE we will LABeL you as a FLAKE for any other meets in the future! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] Text message me for confirmation like Chacho(civicsouldja) or call me on my cell or PM me, i just cleaned some of my BOX so it shouldnt be full. BTW does anyone know why PM box can ony hold 30 PMs?? I'll update the list again this time tomorrow or so. lates fellow 2k1/2k2 owners.
Old 07-25-2002
Ultimate OG Member

Hey Jeff, you know I'm going for sure, and remember I told you to add 1 more friend for me? I can't wait, it's finally here man, this saturday. I'm incehs from being ready. YES![hr]
did you text message me again(twice?) if so you're bringin two other peeps? besides yourself rite?
Old 07-25-2002
Premium Member

CivicSouldjaEX will become famous soon enoughCivicSouldjaEX will become famous soon enough
Right
Old 07-25-2002
Registered!!

KENONE is an unknown quantity at this point
I will be there too along with FREKYJASON and Silla. "95 Civic EX" Hope thats OK! Just want to hang out and check the rides, and chill.
Old 07-25-2002
Registered!!

SugarRay is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be at the meet at Ikea at 5:00p.m sharp.

I cannot make it to the boat.

Ray
Old 07-25-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: KENONE
I will be there too along with FREKYJASON and Silla. "95 Civic EX" Hope thats OK! Just want to hang out and check the rides, and chill.[hr]
cool just come and chill, hey you interested in some Sprint Springs? my bro has a 95 civic ex but he never put em on. They're brand new, selling it for 75$. You can pick it up at the meet too! My bro just eventually got out of the car scene and didnt bother putting em on. So i have to sell it now. Anyone interested in a aluminum/carbon fiber e-brake handle also? 12$...brand new still, Never put it on.
Old 07-25-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: SugarRay
I'll be at the meet at Ikea at 5:00p.m sharp.

I cannot make it to the boat.

Ray[hr]
you better be there 5pm sharp then! counting on you!
Old 07-26-2002
Registered!!

Silla is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey TopFuel, this is Dubany aka Silla, I'm excited about the meet and lookin forward to it,but hey, you never know what might happen, I'm not being negatvie but what about if Pigs smell our cooking and come n ruin it??? Wouldn't you have a plan B? Well I have one , how about you start thinking where else we could meet if they kick us out!!! Huh!!!! So, how about we start giving some opinions..................!!!What do u all 7th gen members think??
Old 07-26-2002
AL
Registered!!

AL is an unknown quantity at this point
LAST YEAR WE HAD OUR MEETS A IRVINE PARK WE HAD TO PAY LIKE 5 BUCKS FOR PARKING BUT WE DIDNT GET HARASED BY ANYONE,PEOPLE WOULD COME OVER & LOOK AT THE CARS THAT WAS TIGHT,BUT I KNOW YOU GUYS WONT WANT TO GO THERE SO MAYBE A NEAR BY MALL OR PARK WITH A HUGE PARKING LOT WOULD BE COOL WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OR .HONESTLY I THINK SOME FU*KIN COP OR RENT-A-COP IS GONNA SPOIL THE MEET AT IKEA.WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT & SEE WHAT HAPPENS,KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED GUYS LATEZ[IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-26-2002

SilverBullet01 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am still down for what I signed up for.
Add three more homies to the list for me. They want to do everything. Now I
have a car full.
Old 07-26-2002
The Standard One

VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
i think its best to stick with the first plan since the meet is tomorrow.... it might be a good idea to make a plan b just incase cops come and spoil it tho.... but ya AL, maybe you could set up a meet at irvine park next time? we could never have too many meets...
Old 07-26-2002
Registered!!

WorldsSlowestEm2 will become famous soon enough
So you guys are gonna be @ Life Plaza at around 8:30-9ish correct? Cuz thats when i get off of work. I have your celly TopFuel so i can give you a ring to see where you guys are at. I think my friend and his gf might go in there 2k civic but im not sure. Hop to see you guys soon. PEACE!
Old 07-26-2002
Premium Member

You guys gotta have faith, I'm sure everything will go our way. Let's just try to stay out of trouble. Top fuel gave us plenty of time to make sure we were up for this so now it's too late to discuss new plans. In case of anything, TopFuel will think of a plan, besides around here it's full of imports, the cops are used to seeing cars like this all gathered around somewhere. Just make sure you follow the law and not push them to ruin our fun. I'll talk to Top Fuel about this. Everyone just be sure to be there on time. Good modding and see ya at the meet!
Old 07-26-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: Silla
Hey TopFuel, this is Dubany aka Silla, I'm excited about the meet and lookin forward to it,but hey, you never know what might happen, I'm not being negatvie but what about if Pigs smell our cooking and come n ruin it??? Wouldn't you have a plan B? Well I have one , how about you start thinking where else we could meet if they kick us out!!! Huh!!!! So, how about we start giving some opinions..................!!!What do u all 7th gen members think??[hr]
Don't worry about it Dubany, when i make a meet i have everything planned out. Besides, a friend of mine thats coming with me has a sister who works at that IKEA. MY friend is just gonna put it a word with her and everything is cool. She's one of the top personell working there and we're only gonna be there for an hour to an hour and a half. I'll have a plan b if we DO get kicked which i highly doubt. We're not gonna get kicked out of the lifeplaza underground parking lot either since we're gonna be getting drinks anyways. Hope you all be there on time. See ya tomorrow.
Old 07-26-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: SilverBullet01
I am still down for what I signed up for.
Add three more homies to the list for me. They want to do everything. Now I
have a car full.[hr]
alright i got it, make sure you guys be there!
Old 07-26-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: SurfinTower20nBC
So you guys are gonna be @ Life Plaza at around 8:30-9ish correct? Cuz thats when i get off of work. I have your celly TopFuel so i can give you a ring to see where you guys are at. I think my friend and his gf might go in there 2k civic but im not sure. Hop to see you guys soon. PEACE![hr]
Yeah just gimme a call, if we're not there just wait up for us. late
Old 07-26-2002
Ultimate OG Member

You guys gotta have faith, I'm sure everything will go our way. Let's just try to stay out of trouble. Top fuel gave us plenty of time to make sure we were up for this so now it's too late to discuss new plans. In case of anything, TopFuel will think of a plan, besides around here it's full of imports, the cops are used to seeing cars like this all gathered around somewhere. Just make sure you follow the law and not push them to ruin our fun. I'll talk to Top Fuel about this. Everyone just be sure to be there on time. Good modding and see ya at the meet![hr]
Listen to Chacho ^^ .Me and Chacho can figure it out. Most likely nothing will happen so dont worry so much guys! Have you never been to a meet? hahaha besides the park?!!? I'm a night person so thats why i didnt want to make it at a park.

BTW i made RESERVATIONS for 45 for tomorrow so you all better follow the lists! k thanks for your cooperation everyone. Lets represent and make it a good meet.
Old 07-26-2002
ak
Retired Mod

ak can only hope to improve
I'm going to try to arrive early... I want to hear all the exhaust systems.
Old 07-27-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: ak
I'm going to try to arrive early... I want to hear all the exhaust systems. [hr]
EVERYONE...better make sure you DONT over do it. Lets have a smooth meet.
Old 07-27-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: EvilDave666
OH NO! MY HEAD UNIT IS F***ED! i guess i will be driving out there with no tunes[hr]
No HU? what happened to it?
Old 07-27-2002
Registered!!

Silla is an unknown quantity at this point
UHHHHHHHHH, WHEN IS THE MEET AGAIN???????????? lol j/k guys the day is finally here and i have butterflies in mah stomach, let's make it happen today,though i dont know why i said that, but let's make it a fun meet, the best meet 2k1.com has ever had!!!
Old 07-27-2002
Premium Member

bluelight is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet nice repair job man hahaha

Quick Reply: Official So. Cali 909/626 MEET: *July 27, 2002*