Kamikaze Racing

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2k12rsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Kamikaze Racing

Just curious what you think of this shop and how the employees treat their customers.
When I go in there asking questions to the Asian guys they give me the run around or
look at me like I'm not *their* kind and to get out of their shop or something. The only
time I've had a *good* experience there was when I had a problem with some bulbs
that I had just bought from Custom Images that didn't blink like they were supposed to.
It turned out that the jerks at CI sold me the wrong bulbs and then they wouldn't return
them. I won't go to CI again and if Kamikaze doesn't change their ways I might just have
to find another shop to buy my mods from. Anyways...enough rambling, I just had a bad
day and had to get that off my shoulders. Any comments or suggestions about this shop
would be cool.
Old 06-17-2002
The Standard One

VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
just dont go there, there are many other shops that would want your business. chances are your not gunna get hooked up at kamikaze.
Old 06-17-2002
Registered!!

EvilTwin is an unknown quantity at this point
Is this the Kamikaze Racing in Temecula...cause there is one in Temecula and from what I've heard their business is not too friendly. My friend owns a Mustang and went in their to see if they could sell him a Nitrous bottle and they flat out went crazy on him. BTW if it is the one in Temecula is CI *Custom Images* supposed to be Kustom Options?

My advice is give them one more try and if they are still mean to you boycott them.
Old 06-17-2002
Registered!!

Yeah...I"m talking about the Temecula one. And no I'm talking about custom images at the Tyler Mall in Riverside.
Old 06-18-2002

WD40 is an unknown quantity at this point
Custom Images at the mall is totally overpriced and their 'expert advice' is total crap. They sold me the wrong bulbs while assuring me it was the correct type and then wouldn't return them.

As far as Kamikaze Racing, they're not too helpful. I sense a kind of attitude like, "If you're not one of my personal friends I really don't have the time of day for you."

I did get hooked up with springs at Kamikaze though. $200 for Progress sport springs installed.
Old 06-18-2002
Registered!!

If only I had rich parents or the ability to get a huge business loan. I'd open up an import shop
in this little area and put kamikaze and custom images out of business. My friend runs an online
cell phone site. I'm gonna talk to him about me starting up an import site. Selling bulbs and a
bunch of minor things for just our cars. The 7th gen civic. I'll keep you guys posted on it.
Old 06-22-2002
Registered!!

02Si is an unknown quantity at this point
zoom zoom!
Old 07-04-2002
Registered!!

Silla is an unknown quantity at this point
Custon Images sucks, there's another one in the West Covina Mall, but there's GT3 in Riverside........it's close.....