please help me!! :/

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hkx811 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face please help me!! :/

Hi everyone!! My name's Hannah and I'm new to this forum and don't really know where/what to post but I really really need some help please!! I have a 2007 civic coupe and one of my hubcap/wheel cover is broken off and looks really really bad! ;( I got into a fender bender and it broke off.. The dealer says they're $30 plus tax each and I'm seriously so broke... -.-'' I'm trying to see if anyone might have an extra one that they could give me?? PLEEEASE!! Or for a lot cheaper even?? Help me out please... I'd greatly appreciate... THank you!! and I'm in the OC area.. long beach area... pleeease help!! THANK YOU!! =))))))
Old 03-24-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: please help me!! :/

No offense, but if your that broke why are you driving a 2007 Honda Civic Coupe? I drove a 1992 Honda Accord until I got my finances straightened out Not trying to be rude or anything, sorry if it came off that way.
Old 03-24-2010
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

payments for a 07 civic isn't really TOO much so its really bearable but it doesn't mean you can't be broke ya'know. But just a heads up, the socal section of this forum is mostly bombarded with or what's left of the 01-05 civic guys to roam around... i would suggest you to try craigslist too. gluck (:
Old 03-24-2010
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice

Unless you would like to purchase my AME Shallen wheels... They come with dish but NOT dishwasher safe.
Old 03-26-2010
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

your probably better off going to 8thgencivic.com and just post a WTB ad.
Old 03-26-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice

agrred its probably best to hit up 8thgencivic.com and you would be surprised what craigslist has to offer.