TW/FT: 01-03 Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood for OEM SSM Hood

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the rough
TW/FT: 01-03 Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood for OEM SSM Hood

+ $100 cash on top

I'm getting sick of Carbon Fiber so I'm putting it up for trade. It's made by Seibon and it is EXTREMELY light compared to OEM.

It has 1500 grit sand scratches in the middle of the hood that will need to be buffed out. Overall, the hood is in decent condition.

Last edited by TOEnail; 02-19-2009 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-17-2009
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
Re: TW/FT: 01-03 Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood for OEM SSM Hood

great deal for anyone with a silver car
Old 02-17-2009
Registered!!

johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all

free for u alex good luck with trade
Old 02-17-2009
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all

wanna trade for my black hood?
hahahaa
Old 02-17-2009
Registered!!

EvDog is a glorious beacon of lightEvDog is a glorious beacon of lightEvDog is a glorious beacon of lightEvDog is a glorious beacon of lightEvDog is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm, this could work out for me and you but I'll have to consider it for awhile, I still want to buy that oem lip of RAZRBLD. I have a silver dx, which was re painted in the front only a few months ago, and since I can get **** painted for free for the most part i might buy it and then paint it to resume my low key style and reduce my weight.
Old 02-18-2009
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

dude....help me paint ONE thing xD
Old 02-18-2009
Registered!!

EvDog is a glorious beacon of lightEvDog is a glorious beacon of lightEvDog is a glorious beacon of lightEvDog is a glorious beacon of lightEvDog is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by qijian
dude....help me paint ONE thing xD
what is it?, Honestly, I can't be given every body free painted stuff, I would if I could, trust me. What do you need painted?
Old 02-18-2009
Registered!!

TOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by EvDog
Hmmm, this could work out for me and you but I'll have to consider it for awhile, I still want to buy that oem lip of RAZRBLD. I have a silver dx, which was re painted in the front only a few months ago, and since I can get **** painted for free for the most part i might buy it and then paint it to resume my low key style and reduce my weight.
no worries..i'm in no hurry to get rid of the hood. i'm just going for a new look thats all.
Old 02-18-2009
Registered!!

qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

what is it?, Honestly, I can't be given every body free painted stuff, I would if I could, trust me. What do you need painted?
just my roof spoiler i guess. i can rock unpainted other things, but since that'll sit and bake in the sun, a lil good clear coat will be nice. i'll give them tips, but thats if you have something to paint also, i dont want you to go thru the trouble of just asking for me. thanks alot man
Old 02-18-2009
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

What kind of condition are you looking for? Why not just paint the carbon fiber?
Old 02-18-2009
Registered!!

Killzone2142 is a glorious beacon of lightKillzone2142 is a glorious beacon of lightKillzone2142 is a glorious beacon of lightKillzone2142 is a glorious beacon of lightKillzone2142 is a glorious beacon of lightKillzone2142 is a glorious beacon of lightKillzone2142 is a glorious beacon of light

alex what about a trade for a blue hood and some cash
Old 02-18-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TOEnail
no worries..i'm in no hurry to get rid of the hood. i'm just going for a new look thats all.
My hood, though newly painted, does have some minor pits, but overall its pretty good. Once i get some cash together and if you still have it I'll let you know.
Old 02-18-2009
Registered!!

just my roof spoiler i guess. i can rock unpainted other things, but since that'll sit and bake in the sun, a lil good clear coat will be nice. i'll give them tips, but thats if you have something to paint also, i dont want you to go thru the trouble of just asking for me. thanks alot man
well, if I have to paint the oem lip i might buy, I'll see if I can't get your roof wing too at the same time. Would you want them to just match the factory paint?
Old 02-18-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by lordhelmet
What kind of condition are you looking for? Why not just paint the carbon fiber?
I can't find any free time to get my hood painted. It'll be easier if I just swap hoods.

My hood, though newly painted, does have some minor pits, but overall its pretty good. Once i get some cash together and if you still have it I'll let you know.
Do you have pics of the hood?
Old 02-18-2009
Registered!!

well, if I have to paint the oem lip i might buy, I'll see if I can't get your roof wing too at the same time. Would you want them to just match the factory paint?
yea that be nice
Old 02-18-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Killzone2142
alex what about a trade for a blue hood and some cash
nah...i dont plan on getting anything painted right now and blue on silver just looks tacky as hell.

and stop whoring my thread >:O
Old 02-18-2009
Registered!!

I can't find any free time to get my hood painted. It'll be easier if I just swap hoods.

Do you have pics of the hood?
Not recent ones, I'll take a good picture of it this friday, I'm really busy with school till then.
Old 02-18-2009
Registered!!

yea that be nice
thats the easiest way to do it, all i have to do is give them the paint code and they do the rest.
Old 02-18-2009
Registered!!

yea yea let me know when you plan on getting things painted and we'll meet up
Old 02-18-2009
Registered!!

and a for alex
Old 02-19-2009
Registered!!

bump! im letting this go for $100 and a ssm hood
Old 02-19-2009
Registered!!

bump! im letting this go for $100 and a ssm hood
hah, good price, that was what i was going to offer you, I'm just waiting to get my tax return in the next couple of days.

and where, roughly, do you live?

Last edited by EvDog; 02-19-2009 at 08:32 PM. Reason: extra question
Old 02-19-2009
Registered!!

hah, good price, that was what i was going to offer you, I'm just waiting to get my tax return in the next couple of days.

and where, roughly, do you live?
cerritos/norwalk area very close to cerritos auto square.
Old 02-20-2009
Registered!!

cerritos/norwalk area very close to cerritos auto square.
thats relatively close!, hmm i really got to sell some **** so i can buy all the stuff for sale now.
Old 02-20-2009
Registered!!

thats relatively close!, hmm i really got to sell some **** so i can buy all the stuff for sale now.
what you got? hahaha
Old 02-20-2009
Registered!!

I didn't mean car parts in particular, all I have are stock lights, and a stock intake. I do have some coins my great grandfather passed on to me, and maybe i can find random crap in the garage and my room to sell.
Old 02-20-2009
Registered!!

hah ok. i got too much stock parts and aftermarket parts i didn't install yet laying around in my house collecting dust....sigh. sucks when you finally get the part, but don't have the time/tools to install it >_<
Old 02-20-2009
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

I didn't mean car parts in particular, all I have are stock lights, and a stock intake. I do have some coins my great grandfather passed on to me, and maybe i can find random crap in the garage and my room to sell.
sell your blood and sperm.... The latter you give out for free anyways..lol.
Old 02-20-2009
Registered!!

johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TemjinX2
sell your blood and sperm.... The latter you give out for free anyways..lol.
Old 02-20-2009
Registered!!

hah ok. i got too much stock parts and aftermarket parts i didn't install yet laying around in my house collecting dust....sigh. sucks when you finally get the part, but don't have the time/tools to install it >_<
that does suck...

hahaha blood and sperm isn't a bad idea.

Quick Reply: TW/FT: 01-03 Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood for OEM SSM Hood