SOCAL's Official Whoring Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CA Unofficial Whoring Thread!

Originally Posted by 2005EM2
Awesome Mike. I really dig the wheel. I wanted them for a while, but I'll be realistic; I'm broke. hahaha
awe man, come on..... Look deeper...
Old 01-14-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lordhelmet
Thats the rear wheel...
oh ****! I barely got what you meant... rear disc swap!!! ahahaha!!! NIIICEE!!!!!
Old 01-14-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

awe man, come on..... Look deeper...
haha! above post pwned me hehehe
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

haha! above post pwned me hehehe
Hahahahaha... That gave me a good laugh. I got the ss lines run to all four corners as well.

Now is
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

nice rear disc swap
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all

yeah, good meet up tonight. kept me from being bored at home
Old 01-14-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

Hahahahaha... That gave me a good laugh. I got the ss lines run to all four corners as well.

Now is
Damn, that's nice. I envy you lol! Notice a big difference in braking power?
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

Damn, that's nice. I envy you lol! Notice a big difference in braking power?
Yeah I did. I haven't done any stops from greater than 50 yet but from 50-0 it feels great. I'd be interested in throwing it up next to a stock setup to make sure the difference is not all in my head though.
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TemjinX2
nice rear disc swap
yep yep sent u an email of wut u requested mike(temjinx2)
Old 01-14-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

Yeah I did. I haven't done any stops from greater than 50 yet but from 50-0 it feels great. I'd be interested in throwing it up next to a stock setup to make sure the difference is not all in my head though.
That's cool. If we ever see each other on the streets, we'll do this. haha I'd like to save up for this swap
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

That's cool. If we ever see each other on the streets, we'll do this. haha I'd like to save up for this swap
I found a guy in San Jose that is going to have a set for sale once he wears through his tires. He'd probably give you a pretty good deal. I got mine for 195 (no rear brake lines) before I ended up buying the ss lines and the newer calipers so they are pretty damn cheap now days.
Old 01-14-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

I found a guy in San Jose that is going to have a set for sale once he wears through his tires. He'd probably give you a pretty good deal. I got mine for 195 (no rear brake lines) before I ended up buying the ss lines and the newer calipers so they are pretty damn cheap now days.
hmm.. not sure if 195 is a good price, but that sounds pretty cheap.

I think someone here in socal is selling the ss lines.. not sure. I'll have to search around. Is this guy on this forum? oh, and did you install it yourself, if so, was it easy? and can it work with ABS?
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

im getting the other 2 ss lines for my setup this weekend. then i'll have all 4 corners as well
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

i want a rear disk swap too =[ but local junkyards are $300 or so
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

TOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the rough

I think someone here in socal is selling the ss lines.. not sure. I'll have to search around. Is this guy on this forum? oh, and did you install it yourself, if so, was it easy? and can it work with ABS?
rear disc can ONLY work with abs..if you have an lx with no abs, you'll need a prop valve.
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

Yeah I did it all my self and it was really easy. The lines were really freaking messy but other than that.... Everything that I put on should work with ABS (I have an LX so I dont need to deal with that though). As for the guy he was on EPhatch. I'll look around and find his username tomorrow. I have dibs on the rear arms if you do end up buying his though.

As a note for ss lines.... Rear drum lines and rear disk lines will not be the same.
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by qijian
im getting the other 2 ss lines for my setup this weekend. then i'll have all 4 corners as well
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TOEnail
rear disc can ONLY work with abs..if you have an lx with no abs, you'll need a prop valve.
Thats strange, it seems to work on mine. There are quite of few non abs people with rear disk swaps.
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

TOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the rough

should've multi quoted but when i did my rear swap..the only difference i felt was smoother braking and that was about it. =\

maybe its because i still have my stock brake lines.
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

Score. Are you running just two ss lines right now? I took my car around the block after i had the backs changed to ss and boy was that weird.
Old 01-14-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

Yeah I did it all my self and it was really easy. The lines were really freaking messy but other than that.... Everything that I put on should work with ABS (I have an LX so I dont need to deal with that though). As for the guy he was on EPhatch. I'll look around and find his username tomorrow. I have dibs on the rear arms if you do end up buying his though.

As a note for ss lines.... Rear drum lines and rear disk lines will not be the same.
Cool man. This seems too much for me, but I might try it. Not sure.
No need to go through the trouble, because I may be saying I want this and that at the moment, but I might change my mind instantly. lol
Thanks Alex.
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

should've multi quoted but when i did my rear swap..the only difference i felt was smoother braking and that was about it. =\

maybe its because i still have my stock brake lines.
Yeah, I've never driven a car with ss lines so I'm unsure of how they compare so when I threw everything on at once I don't know which of the mods I'm feeling. It is a hell of a lot smoother though.
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

Score. Are you running just two ss lines right now? I took my car around the block after i had the backs changed to ss and boy was that weird.
lol not yet. i wanna put them all on at once. so i can tell the whole difference instead of just a part of it.
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

lol not yet. i wanna put them all on at once. so i can tell the whole difference instead of just a part of it.
Yeah, thats the safer thing to do as well. You'll be pleasantly surprised.
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

yeah the 7th gen is light enough so the rear disks don't really help as much as having bigger front rotors, since most of the break bias is in the front. When i went to my dc2..the only benefit i noticed with rear discs over the em2 was the little roll thing the em2 use to do right before you come to a complete stop. With the rear discs the car didn't do that rolling thing.

I noticed a lot more stopping power when i upgraded to the larger AEM rotors in the front. i would get the prop valve, if you have a lx.

You only need abs when your brakes are gonna lock, so its not going to be used often, but its nice to have when you do need it.
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

describe weird =D
Old 01-14-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

Anyone on here know if anyone is selling an oem 04-05 coupe's aero lip kit?
Old 01-14-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

^Absolutely gorgeous!

The more I see it, the more I want it : /
Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

aero lip kit for the win.

Old 01-14-2009
Registered!!

^Absolutely gorgeous!

The more I see it, the more I want it : /

Quick Reply: SOCAL's Official Whoring Thread!