SOCAL's Official Whoring Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
Re: SOCAL's Official Whoring Thread!

Originally Posted by qijian
yeahh, thats why ive been emailing the dudes but effing he nvr replies. maybe i'll do it this weekend or something
jsut show up and bang on his door until he gives you a new one..lol.
Old 05-07-2009
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

lol =p
Old 05-08-2009
Registered!!

johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all

my city cops are douchebags/racists/biggots ..... so i was on my way home from regis house and i just exited the 405 south onto warner ave. the speed limit was 45, and i was going about 40. so i noticed a car just turn onto warner behind me. i saw the police lights on top but they were not on, so i didn't think anything of it cause i was going below the speed limit. so he was following me for a little bit, then he changed to the left lane and came right beside my car. he looked at me(most likely to check what nationality i was) then he slowed down, got right behind me and turned on his lights. mind u i was not even going close to the speed limit, and i wasn't doing anything wrong. so i pulled over to a side street and stopped there. i did the usual turn off the car and put both hands on the steering wheel. this white policeman comes up to me and asks for my license, registration, and insurance. i gave the stuff to him, and he said "u know y i pulled u over tonight??" and i said "well, it wasn't because i was speeding that's for sure". he gave me the evil look and then he asked me "wut is that light u have at the bottom rear of ur car?" and i said "it's a rear foglight". then he said "that's against the law, ur not allowed to have that" and i said "really?? well y don't u go back to ur car and check ur little law book and find the exact section of the vehicle code that says that i'm not allowed to have it, then u can write me that ticket ur gonna give to me anyways cause im a diff. colored person then u" he gives me the evil look again and says "ohh i'm pretty sure ur getting a ticket tonight for something buddy" so he walks back to his car and checks my info and his vehicle code book. he comes back to me and starts asking questions "do u street race?" and i said "no". then he asks "have u gotten any tickets before?" and i said "yes" then he asks "do u have any engine modifications?" and i tell him "yes i do, a carb legal intake and an aftermarket exhaust" he then says, "are u sure that intake is carb legal?" and i say " i'm pretty sure its carb legal, cause it has the sticker with the carb e.o. number right dab on the intake" he then says "oh.....ok" and then asks in a condescending voice "y do u have a tow hook on ur car if u don't street race?? only illegal street racers have that thing" right after he said that, i rolled my eyes at him and said "are u really that naive?? so since im asian that must mean im 10x smarter than u???according to ur logic that's true....." right after i said that, he says "unfortunately, there is no vehicle code that says ur rear foglight is illegal, so u got lucky tonight buddy, next time ur not gonna be so lucky....." he then gave back my license, registration and insurance info. while he started walking back to his car, i started laughing really loud, so he could hear. he got into his car and sped off. i turn on my car and the next song that plays on my ipod is NWA - **** The Police

****ING EPIC
Old 05-08-2009
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by johnbt23
my city cops are douchebags/racists/biggots ..... so i was on my way home from regis house and i just exited the 405 south onto warner ave. the speed limit was 45, and i was going about 40. so i noticed a car just turn onto warner behind me. i saw the police lights on top but they were not on, so i didn't think anything of it cause i was going below the speed limit. so he was following me for a little bit, then he changed to the left lane and came right beside my car. he looked at me(most likely to check what nationality i was) then he slowed down, got right behind me and turned on his lights. mind u i was not even going close to the speed limit, and i wasn't doing anything wrong. so i pulled over to a side street and stopped there. i did the usual turn off the car and put both hands on the steering wheel. this white policeman comes up to me and asks for my license, registration, and insurance. i gave the stuff to him, and he said "u know y i pulled u over tonight??" and i said "well, it wasn't because i was speeding that's for sure". he gave me the evil look and then he asked me "wut is that light u have at the bottom rear of ur car?" and i said "it's a rear foglight". then he said "that's against the law, ur not allowed to have that" and i said "really?? well y don't u go back to ur car and check ur little law book and find the exact section of the vehicle code that says that i'm not allowed to have it, then u can write me that ticket ur gonna give to me anyways cause im a diff. colored person then u" he gives me the evil look again and says "ohh i'm pretty sure ur getting a ticket tonight for something buddy" so he walks back to his car and checks my info and his vehicle code book. he comes back to me and starts asking questions "do u street race?" and i said "no". then he asks "have u gotten any tickets before?" and i said "yes" then he asks "do u have any engine modifications?" and i tell him "yes i do, a carb legal intake and an aftermarket exhaust" he then says, "are u sure that intake is carb legal?" and i say " i'm pretty sure its carb legal, cause it has the sticker with the carb e.o. number right dab on the intake" he then says "oh.....ok" and then asks in a condescending voice "y do u have a tow hook on ur car if u don't street race?? only illegal street racers have that thing" right after he said that, i rolled my eyes at him and said "are u really that naive?? so since im asian that must mean im 10x smarter than u???according to ur logic that's true....." right after i said that, he says "unfortunately, there is no vehicle code that says ur rear foglight is illegal, so u got lucky tonight buddy, next time ur not gonna be so lucky....." he then gave back my license, registration and insurance info. while he started walking back to his car, i started laughing really loud, so he could hear. he got into his car and sped off. i turn on my car and the next song that plays on my ipod is NWA - **** The Police

****ING EPIC
sorry to hear that john. stuff like that use to happen to me a lot when i had my 7th gen.
Old 05-08-2009
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all

you tow hook racer!
well props to u for bringing calm and fighting back. if it was me, i'd let the cop probably **** probe me.
Old 05-08-2009
Registered!!

johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TemjinX2
sorry to hear that john. stuff like that use to happen to me a lot when i had my 7th gen.
thanx mike. yeah, u would think racism would be gone this day and age, but it is still common. i knew this cop was full of ****, when he pulled me over i wasn't gonna allow him to bully me around

Originally Posted by kcari
you tow hook racer!
well props to u for bringing calm and fighting back. if it was me, i'd let the cop probably **** probe me.
yeah, can't let cops bully u around like that. once they start using race against u, u have every right to bully them back
Old 05-08-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

**** the police, indeed. I hate ****** cops that think they are above everyone else. I was going to ask if the dude was White, but yeah, I read it. Some of the things were cool and some things weren't, but good thing you fought back.

Kyle, you're such a weaksauce.. **** probe? hahahahaha
Old 05-08-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

On another note, I've noticed lots of swerving and fishtailing with the Falken Ziex tires in the rear I hate it.
Old 05-08-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 2005EM2
**** the police, indeed. I hate ****** cops that think they are above everyone else. I was going to ask if the dude was White, but yeah, I read it. Some of the things were cool and some things weren't, but good thing you fought back.

Kyle, you're such a weaksauce.. **** probe? hahahahaha
yeah im not taking any bullshit from a cop, esp. when i haven't broken any laws. u guys know im a chill guy, but when it comes to the nitty gritty/pushing back, i wont back down and and at the kyle "**** probe"

On another note, I've noticed lots of swerving and fishtailing with the Falken Ziex tires in the rear I hate it.
that's all season tires for u u should have went with a summer high performance tire. i have the same tires, but i don't mind the fishtailing at all
Old 05-08-2009
Registered!!

move the falkens to the front and your current tires to the rear. should reduce your fish tailing.
Old 05-08-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

Originally Posted by TemjinX2
move the falkens to the front and your current tires to the rear. should reduce your fish tailing.
Thanks. Yeah, I'll do that soon. Free tire rotation at Firestone
Old 05-08-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

Oh my goodness! This car is hot http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-...#ht_500wt_1216
Old 05-08-2009
Registered!!

hellz yeah man
Old 05-08-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

Originally Posted by johnbt23
hellz yeah man
WOOT!!! I never knew they made a TYPE R version of the EM2.
Old 05-08-2009
Registered!!

WOOT!!! I never knew they made a TYPE R version of the EM2.
me neither
Old 05-08-2009
Registered!!

mickeycivic04 is a jewel in the roughmickeycivic04 is a jewel in the roughmickeycivic04 is a jewel in the roughmickeycivic04 is a jewel in the rough

Anol probe..lolz!..kyle. Hahahahahahahaaaha
Old 05-09-2009
Registered!!

qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

wow kyle...that is some very ****** thing to say about yourself....but funny lol. and GOOD YOB john!!! do u really get that much fish tailing with the falken ziex? i dont feel them but then again i only have one hahhaa
Old 05-09-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

wow kyle...that is some very ****** thing to say about yourself....but funny lol. and GOOD YOB john!!! do u really get that much fish tailing with the falken ziex? i dont feel them but then again i only have one hahhaa
haha thanks! Speaking of YOB, I need a YOB real bad. -___-

Yeah, i noticed lots of fishtailing and I was driving carefully, but I swear I felt like it was windy as hell today since I was swerving on the road. Perhaps because you have the rear sway, so you don't feel it much, but it can also be that you only have one.

I'm going to take Mike's advice and replace my front bridgestone potenza's to the rear and falken's in the front. That should fix it. I had almost bald potenza's in the rear, and those didn't make my car fishtail that bad.
Old 05-09-2009
Registered!!

hmmm funnny. i feel it coming back in riverside but thats because it IS hella windy lol. well keep it safe mang!
Old 05-09-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

hmmm funnny. i feel it coming back in riverside but thats because it IS hella windy lol. well keep it safe mang!
Thanks, you too!
Old 05-09-2009
Registered!!

is this any good?
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb...160785516.html
Old 05-09-2009
Registered!!

WOW this sale thread is epic...
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...159770704.html
Old 05-09-2009
Registered!!

no!!
Old 05-09-2009
Registered!!

type S long block for $1500 in ontario

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acura...ayphotohosting
Old 05-09-2009
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

no. radar detectors is one of those thing where u get the best or u get nothing. (literally)
Old 05-09-2009
Registered!!

wut up socal peeps??
Old 05-09-2009
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5z4Vs26-TI greatest prank ever!
Old 05-10-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
no. radar detectors is one of those thing where u get the best or u get nothing. (literally)
yup what he said
Old 05-10-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

sup guys. Good meet today!
Old 05-10-2009
Registered!!

sup guys. Good meet today!
hellz yeah !!!

Quick Reply: SOCAL's Official Whoring Thread!