SOCAL's Official Whoring Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SOCAL's Official Whoring Thread! (Please sticky this!!!!!)

see you guys at ach tomorrow! wOOt!
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

lol talk too much!! ;D
Old 03-11-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

haha Kenn!
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

waddup! just finisehd playing L4D so i have time again xD
Old 03-11-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

Originally Posted by qijian
waddup! just finisehd playing L4D so i have time again xD
haha nice! I'm just here.. can't wait for ach haha
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all

for ach today!!!!
Old 03-11-2009
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

u guys have ach today?! hahahha what time
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by johnbt23
for ach today!!!!
still going after what happen to your car?!?
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

JDMLee is a jewel in the roughJDMLee is a jewel in the roughJDMLee is a jewel in the rough

Yea man he is a ricer needs to test out that 50hp Trunk he got
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

EvDog is a glorious beacon of lightEvDog is a glorious beacon of lightEvDog is a glorious beacon of lightEvDog is a glorious beacon of lightEvDog is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JDMLee
Yea man he is a ricer needs to test out that 50hp Trunk he got
hahaha, good one...
and you're right. the more i look at my car the more i think it needs to be lowered more.
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

JDMLee is a jewel in the roughJDMLee is a jewel in the roughJDMLee is a jewel in the rough

yeah man u compared to me is like 4x4 status
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

EvDog is a glorious beacon of lightEvDog is a glorious beacon of lightEvDog is a glorious beacon of lightEvDog is a glorious beacon of lightEvDog is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JDMLee
yeah man u compared to me is like 4x4 status
It does. I do like being able to cruise over speed bumps and steep driveways, but I might give that up for better handling and looks.
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

yea forsure .... i did forsure i put my new spoon lip on and im like OMG dumped but it looks hella good u will see next meet gotta make some sacrfices to be low
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by D5cIvIc
still going after what happen to your car?!?
that doesn't scare me at all, if anything makes me want to go even more
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

but yea, ach was koo today up until after newcombs. then it was just alot of rocks and gravel on the road after newcombs (not as big as the rocks last ach meet, but still )
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all

just get coilovers, evan, raise or lower as you please.
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by kcari
just get coilovers, evan, raise or lower as you please.
a bit expensive, but probably worth it. In the mean time maybe I can get some used s-techs. Like adam said, it's worth it to be low, though idk about that low!. I just feel bad because my dad bought me the springs and struts for my grad gift. I don't want to just turn around and give them away, but maybe he wouldn't mind me changing just the springs.
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

stechs will do the job for now for you. one step at a time and it'll be good.
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all

s techs arent low enough.
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

i know, but its lower than what he has. plus its a good match with the blues he got
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

stechs will do the job for now for you. one step at a time and it'll be good.

that's horrible advice ken. One step at a time will cost him more money in the long run.

Do it right the first time. If you know you're going to get coilovers down the line, then you might as well as do it now to save money and time.

Get a camber kit and everything while you're at it. Save up and when you have enough get it.

Don't change springs just to go a LITTLE BIT lower. S techs are girly drops and you sound like you want to go at least flush with your fender wells.

Take ken for example, he got S techs and blues, but i'm sure he wants a coilover system and would get one in a heart beat if he had the money or found the right deal? right ken?

do it right the first time. be patient, save up, then buy.
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

s techs arent going to be that much lower than what he has right now....
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

Yea i would agree but i took the long way hahahahah

Dont follow my Example im that low for looks thats it nuthin else

u want to canyon run get a full coilover set-up with camber kit and sways and braces
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

im a good example of a budget builder. i mean i would get a set in a heartbeat yes, but who wouldn't? haha its a step up from springs and struts. but coilovers are alot better for canyon runs and such since you like to do it. but since he has blues already, its just a lil better than the eibach setup he has. it seems like if he got coils right now, he'll waste the blues he got. so im just saying if he wanted to go a BIT lower, get the stechs. it really depends what people look into doing, some wants to dump and some wants to get low and have a good stance while having the performance. but nothing comes without a cost so its really up to the person to decide. plus....... who hasnt been through that stage about saving up and getting everything at once... sometimes you just dont end up in the route you decided on going.
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

im a good example of a budget builder. i mean i would get a set in a heartbeat yes, but who wouldn't? haha its a step up from springs and struts. but coilovers are alot better for canyon runs and such since you like to do it. but since he has blues already, its just a lil better than the eibach setup he has. it seems like if he got coils right now, he'll waste the blues he got. so im just saying if he wanted to go a BIT lower, get the stechs. it really depends what people look into doing, some wants to dump and some wants to get low and have a good stance while having the performance. but nothing comes without a cost so its really up to the person to decide. plus....... who hasnt been through that stage about saving up and getting everything at once... sometimes you just dont end up in the route you decided on going.
so basically, you agree with what i said...HAHA.

I'll stick to my opinion that you should save up and get the coilovers hands down, you won't regret it.

You'll probably end up getting rims later down the line, maybe even change rims several times like me. Each rim/tires you have will require you, most of the time, to adjust the height of your vehicle to your liking. You get springs, you're stuck. You get coilovers just adjust it to the height you want.

I can't stress this enough that it's worth it. You do canyon runs, you want something lower, you want better handling etc etc. The decision has already been made, but you're impatient (not you ken) to save up for the coilover bc you want it done now. that's understandable, but trust me, it's worth it.

also this is to you ken, he does not have to waste the blues he got, he can always resell them to another member on here or something.
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by EvDog
I can get some used s-techs. Like adam said, it's worth it to be low
S-tech are not low. They are just LOWER than stock. they are no where even close to the word low.

i call the S-techs, ***** drops. Better than stock though yes.
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

i agree with what you said derrick, because coilovers are better. but if he resells at this current market, he'll get raped hands down with price. btw derrick, when u adjusted your ride height, did u have to get alignment everytime?
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

YEA in order to be my low u to be on sleeves and cut ur bumpstops just FYI
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

i agree with what you said derrick, because coilovers are better. but if he resells at this current market, he'll get raped hands down with price. btw derrick, when u adjusted your ride height, did u have to get alignment everytime?
yes. I have lifetime at discount tires though. So it's always been free for me. I paid 109 like 5-6 years ago and i get them free every single time. they hate me there...suckers
Old 03-11-2009
Registered!!

they work on lowered cars? thats good. any chance u know their current price for lifetime?

Quick Reply: SOCAL's Official Whoring Thread!