anyone live in the orange county area?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
charcoalex is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone live in the orange county area?

i want to have a meet thats local for the irvine, laguna hills, aliso viejo, lake forest, dana point and all the surrounding cities. all the other ones in the "south cali" part of the forum are like 2 hours away from me...i thought i lived in south cali.
Old 12-02-2006
Registered!!

mrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of light
only ones i know are in the opposite direction: la, westminister, and in long beach
Old 12-02-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
I'm in laguna niguel. drivetofast and I are the only ones in the immediate area ... everyone else, as far as I know, are hella far away.
Old 12-02-2006
Registered!!

Dticalman81 is an unknown quantity at this point
im not far away.. I'm in lake forest too, your immediate area.
let's have a meet.
Old 12-02-2006
Registered!!

ale007civicdx will become famous soon enough
im in irvine
Old 12-03-2006
Registered!!

im way down for that.lets do it.
Old 12-03-2006
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
oc here
Old 12-03-2006
Registered!!

civic05acer has a spectacular aura aboutcivic05acer has a spectacular aura aboutcivic05acer has a spectacular aura about
im in long beach. i might be down. depending on where it is.
Old 12-03-2006
Registered!!

where do you guys want to meet up? and when?
Old 12-03-2006
Registered!!

civic05acer has a spectacular aura aboutcivic05acer has a spectacular aura aboutcivic05acer has a spectacular aura about
i dont know i just hope if pretty close. i could do irvine. but its up to you guys.
Old 12-03-2006
Registered!!

if anyone has any ideas for where let us know. i dunno know whats really in irvine, besides the spectrum. or maybe the tustin center or i dunno. or maybe dana point? i dunno whatevers easiest. maybe some time this week?
Old 12-04-2006
Registered!!

mrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of light
actually there is a meet in tustin market place every thursday night... mostly evos, z's, sti's, and 240's go. I've seen a r32 skyline there before too
Old 12-04-2006
Registered!!

ya i went to that before. i saw that skyline. i wasnt that impressed with the turn out. i'd rather just have a meet for 7thgens and whoever shows up show up. that meet at tustin was boring.
Old 12-04-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by charcoalex
ya i went to that before. i saw that skyline. i wasnt that impressed with the turn out. i'd rather just have a meet for 7thgens and whoever shows up show up. that meet at tustin was boring.
i agree with you man... thats why i go to the meet off westminister and brookhurst where i feel welcome hahaha, all hondas
Old 12-04-2006
Registered!!

Kore is an unknown quantity at this point
Any meets, BBQ 7gen civics getting plans for 2007?
Old 12-04-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by mrtrinh
i agree with you man... thats why i go to the meet off westminister and brookhurst where i feel welcome hahaha, all hondas
when does this go down. i dont hear about these im usually go to the scc meets.
Old 12-04-2006
Registered!!

so lets set a date.
Old 12-04-2006
Registered!!

seriously dude. i suprised somone didnt offer blow the guy that drove the skyline. it was stupid.
Old 12-04-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by charcoalex
so lets set a date.
seroiusly, have a little get together with the 7thgens in socal...bbq, cars, and GIRLS
Old 12-04-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
I used to do a meet every tuesday night that was always a shitload of fun. We had them going for about 2 years. I had to stop them due to my 2 jobs/school. Im starting them up again after the 1st of the year. New time, and probably a new location. You should come down and kick it with us.

As far as other meets, every summer I also do a bonfire meet in HB, which has always been pretty rad too. Anyways, keep an eye out for the tuesday meets again. Maybe even a different night of the week too. Most of the people in the socal section have been to the tuesday meets.

All your guys' opinions will be welcomed as far as what you want for the weekly meets next year.
Old 12-04-2006
Registered!!

sounds awesome. where are the meets usually? or where do you plan to have them next?
Old 12-04-2006
Go Team Venture!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
ive been driving a f350 diesel for about a week.. but my car is parked off la palma in anaheim if you wanna go sit next to it and look cool..
its a nice lil parkinglot outside my work...

for the record.... holyhell turbo diesel is so wonderful...
Old 12-04-2006
Registered!!

wednesday night?
Old 12-05-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
I'm down for a Tues, Fri or Sat meet ...

how about this Sat in huntington beach? ... I'll be there with bob/dopes anyway haha.

otherwise ... I'd really prefer a local [to me] meet for once ... ie. around laguna niguel/aliso/lakeforest area where I don't have to drive 30 min X(
Old 12-05-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
what are you and bob doing derek?

Ill post a thread soon about a poll to see where it should be.
Old 12-05-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

I'm rly lazy ... so he's gonna do my oil change and change my tranny fluid for $15. haha. I'm gonna change my spark plugs as well .. my car feels rly slow nowadays for some reason ...
Old 12-05-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

yeah...ill bet it feels real slow with a k20a. try drving my car. then talk.

.....*******.
Old 12-05-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

Originally Posted by spoonEM
yeah...ill bet it feels real slow with a k20a. try drving my car. then talk.

.....*******.
oh, you ***!

but alas ... my car is probably slower than yours right now. Yes. X(
Old 12-05-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

i doubt it. haha. I highly doubt it.
Old 12-05-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
WHat happened to the good old days of 7thgen?? I guess they moved on!! 02-03yr was the best for 7thgen meets!!! I miss em........

Quick Reply: anyone live in the orange county area?