FS; random b series parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
FS; random b series parts

i also have a autometer sport comp silver tach with shift light. good for anyone with a vp or dx with no tach. has blue lens and cap. will let it go for $90 shipped.

also have some miscelaniouc crap laying around. OBDI b series I/M complete with t/b and all sensors, gsr I/M, b16 fuel rail, dc_2 steering rack, d16z6 starter. let me know if your interested in any of this, i am willing to take offers just to get it out of my garage!

D17 PARTS SOLD

Last edited by familycar; 12-13-2006 at 12:00 PM. Reason: new content and removed sold content
Old 09-15-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
bump
Old 09-18-2006
Registered!!

bump
Old 09-21-2006
Registered!!

willing to entertain other offers!!
Old 09-22-2006
Registered!!

Civicly02 will become famous soon enoughCivicly02 will become famous soon enough
maybe pics would help your sale
Old 09-22-2006
Registered!!

khanselman is an unknown quantity at this point
any chance to break up the exhaust setup? I already have a magnaflow exhaust but I am looking for the header/high flow cat/extension wires.. however i do live in NY, so I am going to guess shipping is out too?
Old 09-22-2006
Registered!!

i would rather not ship this stuff if possible. and i would rather not break it up if i dont have to. if you want to follow the thread for a bit i may end up having to break it up or ship it out.

Ill post pics tonight. everything is still on the car it would only take me an hour or so to swap it back to stock.
Old 09-28-2006
Registered!!

bump pics comming been busy
Old 10-05-2006
Registered!!

bump
if there was some interest i might be more likely to post some pics hit me up guys!!
Old 10-19-2006
Registered!!

khanselman is an unknown quantity at this point
still not willing to ship / break up the package? cause i am still looking for the header, cat pipe and extension wires...
Old 10-19-2006
Registered!!

i ahve someone that wants it. he just wants me to wait a few weeks. ill let you know!!
Old 10-19-2006
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
how much for the random tech cat?
Old 10-20-2006
Registered!!

alright if i am going to break this stuff up then i ill let the parts go individually for Random tech cat pipe $150, Dc header $100, evo exhaust and brakes $400- $300exhaust and $100 for brakes. if the brakes and exhaust get seperated then i want $300 for exhaust and $125 minimum for the brakes.

these are good deals guys. everything is in good condition!!
Old 10-20-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
you got any pics of the brake parts? Im in need of new brakes already and I figured those would look good behind my new wheels. lol. Just need to see what they look like.
Old 10-20-2006
Registered!!

brakes and exhaust are pending sale. still available are the cat and header.
Old 10-25-2006
Registered!!

sean4389 is an unknown quantity at this point
im interested in the entire setup if still available, but only if u can ship please.. are u in need of stock exhaust parts? any pics?
Old 10-27-2006
Registered!!

exhaust and brakes are pending sale this weekend. still available ar ehte cat pipe and dc header. i will have pics up this weekend seeing as it will all come off on sunday.

i also have a autometer sportcomp silver tach with shift light for sale for $100
Old 10-27-2006
Registered!!

TEXASCIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
damn

Ill Take The Header ,but Im From Texas
Old 10-27-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TEXASCIVIC
Ill Take The Header ,but Im From Texas
$100+ shipping and its yours. it should only be about $10-12 to ship a most
Old 10-29-2006
Registered!!

ohsnapsjay08 will become famous soon enough
ey J.. everything worked out great (well except for the suspension) but you know how i have the aftermarket header and we installed the exhaust and how its making a loud noise, well when i put my stock header lx everything is cool and it sounded perfect, just as i wanted... not too loud and perfect idle, its like stock but has low tone. love it bro. thanks again!

J
Old 10-30-2006
Registered!!

no problem. the problem with the rattleing was the springs on the downpipe bolts. if you get the correct gasket there wont be any room for those springs to move because they will have pressure on them. try out the gasket. it will cost like $12. if you dont like it sell the header with the gasket and use the stock manifold...
Old 10-30-2006
Registered!!

exhaust and brakes are sold******************

Still for sale are the Dc header and autometer sportcomp silver tach with shift light. header $100 + shipping and tach $100 shipped
Old 11-13-2006
Registered!!

bump for new stuff added and new prices!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2006
Registered!!

bump it up!!
Old 11-28-2006
Living Life Turn After Turn

04civic07 will become famous soon enough04civic07 will become famous soon enough
hmmm headers and random tech. pipe, i might by, will PM
Old 11-28-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 04civic07
hmmm headers and random tech. pipe, i might by, will PM
check your messages
Old 11-29-2006
Registered!!

MrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of light
is the random tech still available?
Old 11-29-2006
Registered!!

sorry man i have been busy as *****. i have been putting in about 12-13hr days for the last few days. i have a guy interested int eh whole package. i am supposed to recieve the paypal tonight by 10pm. if i dont see it by tomorrow ill hit you up and we can proceed from there!!!!!
Old 12-01-2006
Living Life Turn After Turn

04civic07 will become famous soon enough04civic07 will become famous soon enough
hey sorry, cant affrod, i just check my balance and i'm not even half way there to afford, gl on sale
Old 12-09-2006
Registered!!

MrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by familycar
sorry man i have been busy as *****. i have been putting in about 12-13hr days for the last few days. i have a guy interested int eh whole package. i am supposed to recieve the paypal tonight by 10pm. if i dont see it by tomorrow ill hit you up and we can proceed from there!!!!!
dude I understand you'r busy but common, I sent you money 8 days ago the least I expect is you reply my pm and let me know when u'll ship it out! My buddy came to town to help me install this **** this weekend cuz I was expecting to recieve it maximum by friday, have some respect for other ppl's time!!

REPLY MY PM's, either ship it out or refund my money

Ciao

Quick Reply: FS; random b series parts