Tech Day and BBQ kick back! Sunday JAN 22nd '06!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
ill be there asap. hopefully not too late. I need to change my upper mounts too.
Old 01-17-2006
Registered!!

lewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura about
hmm, I'd really like to come out and learn how to install things in our cars (i'm really ignorant when it comes to cars), as well as meet the So. Cal locals. Can you PM when and where? I'm not sure I can make it because of school, but I'll definitely try.

I won't have anything that'll need work, but definitely willing to lend a hand - if i can make it.

thanks
Old 01-17-2006
Registered!!

eyegiant is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by spoonEM
ill be there asap. hopefully not too late. I need to change my upper mounts too.
Hey Rob, are we rolling down together that day, cause we should.
Old 01-17-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
well...I have work, and I wont be out any later than 1. So I might just have to roll out straight from work. SOMEONE SAVE ME A SPACE IN THE DRIVEWAY!!! haha. I really need to change my upper mounts on my coilovers.
Old 01-17-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
ok here is deal guys...since i figure a lot of people are comming i might just hold the bbq at my place than we can head down to my office in downtown which is about 15 mins away local drive...because i have a pretty large parking lot we can work in...but i'll be up in the morn and once people start showing up and if we get flakers than we can just work in my driveway and lot otherwise ill see what happens and if you guys are down than we can take a little cruise to downtown where we'll have more space

oh yea and robbie i can do upper mounts in less than an hour especially with help so that will go quickly...also what kind of fogs did u get?...and did u get everything u needed?
Old 01-17-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

well....i can do suspension quick style too...so if you tackled my passenger side, ill do the drivers side, we can prolly do it in like 20 mins. haha.

I got the ebay fogs.....and theyre piles of ****....although I did get them to work with alot of modification.

Also, I have some gauges I need to install. haha.
Old 01-17-2006
im stock now! T.T

Civic_RedLine will become famous soon enough
hey I want to join, is it possible some of you electrical junkies could check my emanage cylinder wiring? its only 4 wires... i can bring a diagram..
I can tell my mom to marinate some bbq as well if you need

also why dont you just get wood and put it on the ground so people wont scrape..

or

someone can just help me adjust my idle...just using a screw to up the idle...

Last edited by Civic_RedLine; 01-17-2006 at 04:09 AM.
Old 01-17-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
alright that sounds good...ill see if i can find some scrap wood or something to make a little makeshift ramp...but at the peak of my driveway i scrape too so yea...ill take like cardboard to the gound so it'll just slide ontop
Old 01-17-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
I'll be there 95% for sure... assuming my shipment of motor and tranny oil come in... need to change those -_-;;
Old 01-17-2006
I just burnt my tongue

do u use 0w30 for ur tranny too?...cuz im switching to that when i need to change my tranny oil
Old 01-17-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

oohhh...i need to change my oil too. ahaha
Old 01-17-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
do u use 0w30 for ur tranny too?...cuz im switching to that when i need to change my tranny oil
actually I was using oem Honda MTF ... but AMSOIL just came out with a synthetic syncromesh MTF of their own very recently ... I'm gonna try that out.

http://www.amsoil.com/StoreFront/mtf.aspx

I love AMSOIL's 0w30 ... and their other oils. they seem like a very solid company.

I just ordered some 0w30 and some MTF this past weekend, so it should be here by Saturday
Old 01-17-2006
Registered!!

Does Any One Know How To Change A Wheel Stud? Oh Yeah And How About A Alignment Too.
Old 01-17-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond repute
Rear studs are easy fronts are a pain...
Old 01-17-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

fronts are doable...but it is a pain in the ***. You have to remove the hub assembly....thats only the real hard part. Why dont you have one of the mechanics do it jerry? I mean, we can prolly tackle it at the tech meet.
Old 01-17-2006
Registered!!

So I Have Heard. I Know You Need To Take Of The Caliper And Rotor To Get To It.
Old 01-17-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

yeah....but removing the rotor/caliper is cake!
Old 01-17-2006
Registered!!

I Was Going To Have A Shop Do It For Me, But They Are Going To Charge Me Way Too Much. They Said, They Could Get It Off With Conpressing It Off, And That May Cause The Bearing To Break. I Do Know What That Means But I Think I Can Have My Unckle Do It For Me, Cause He Know How To Do Transmissions Repairs.
Old 01-17-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

yeah...just have youre uncle do it. I saw the place where mike took his do it, and it looks like its alot of work...but nothing too hard.
Old 01-17-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

anyone have tubs that can catch about 6 quarts of oil? ... and maybe a sealable container that we could put the oil in to take it to pep boys? hehe
Old 01-17-2006
I just burnt my tongue

uuhhh...get an oilpan from autozone for like 5 bucks which can hold a lot of oil..

anyone thats comming know how to do tint?...cuz i needa get a tint job done but i dont wanna spend $200 and i dont have the time to drive out to hesperia...i wanna get double limo, with reflective on 5 windows

Last edited by ragingSPAM; 01-17-2006 at 03:37 PM.
Old 01-17-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

anyone wanna buy some brand new oem honda MTF?
Old 01-17-2006
Registered!!

xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
i really hope you guys can do this again during the summer, when i'll be living in the apts for summer school and for the next school year. i'm gona need to get shocks installed during the summer probably hopefully tokico d-specs.
Old 01-17-2006
Registered!!

Where In Cerritos Do You Live Bro.
Old 01-17-2006
I just burnt my tongue

hey if u wanna do d-specs i can do them very easily...did mine in a few hours it was a peice of cake
Old 01-18-2006
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
i will be there...
Old 01-18-2006
I just burnt my tongue

awesome temo...lemme pm u my address
Old 01-18-2006
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
hey raging spam do you think you can help me install my dc5 sidemarkers on sunday??
Old 01-18-2006
I just burnt my tongue

yea...i have a sheetmetal nibbler and a drill you will need to bring drill bits and maybe a file....i have the template too
Old 01-18-2006
I like to stuff a l0t 0f c00kies int0 my m0uth!

monkeyness is on a distinguished road
im going!!
ill be in alans car =D

Quick Reply: Tech Day and BBQ kick back! Sunday JAN 22nd '06!