Official SoCal BBQ MEET!!!! Saturday Feb. 4th, 2006

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
project: EM2k4 has a spectacular aura aboutproject: EM2k4 has a spectacular aura aboutproject: EM2k4 has a spectacular aura about
Hey guys you know damn well imma be there... Put me down for Sticky Rice, have any of you guys ever tried it? It goes well with Korean BBQ and the best part is you don't need spoons to eat it. Are we going to drink? If so i'll bring a case or two? MmMmm special brownies.... *drools* Alan you better save me a piece!!!
Old 01-09-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
anyone have a yellow optima top battery?

since raging is gonna have his inverter, I might bring a ps2 or something hahaha
Old 01-09-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
i can bring my ps2...too bad i dont have a indash...i have a dinky controller with a screen on it which is barely big enough to play gt4 on...but hey it works and quality is super clear on it...i always have my inverter hehe...oh yea i got my 60gb iPod with video and a **** load of music...and an FM transmitter so i can prolly bump it on our radios as long as the cars are close enough together
Old 01-09-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
ah, so you're korean eh? ;P KP KP KP! y0 y0!

kidding, of course. T_T;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

eh. just whoring here.
Old 01-09-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
of course...oh yea funny thing is my bro and i got into a fist fight the other day with some other drunk *** korean **** and we kicked his ***
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

project: EM2k4 has a spectacular aura aboutproject: EM2k4 has a spectacular aura aboutproject: EM2k4 has a spectacular aura about
^^^^ gangsta gangstaz! ^^^^
Old 01-09-2006
-=ELiTe MeMBeR=-

DMikeX will become famous soon enoughDMikeX will become famous soon enough
ok me and spoonem (robbie) well be getting everything going as for the 4th of feb.. cant wait.. also if anyone has a basketball or a football, or anything else bring it.. so were not just standing around... and as we get closer to the days.. me and robbie wil be setting up head counts.. only forsure people no flakers so we know how much food to bring... and one more thing.. if u know what your bringing bold it next to your name and how many people with u are coming so we can make a list... See You Guys THere!!
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

Hey I have a question... It says between 10am-12pm. So does that mean the meet is gonna end at 12 and do we all have to leave by then? What do you guys usually do after the meets? Are you guys going to hang out that evening too? I would like to know so I can make other plans too if there isn't anything cracking afterwards... Thankz!
Old 01-09-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

I say we all crash autobacs haha
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

Thumbs down

Hey my friend works there... He's in the P.A.C.T. program too, but he won't hook me up with discounts. That bastard....
Old 01-09-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
no, the meet will start between 10 and 12 and go until whenever we leave. haha

Im down to crash autobacs derek!
Old 01-09-2006
-=ELiTe MeMBeR=-

DMikeX will become famous soon enoughDMikeX will become famous soon enough
lol
Old 01-09-2006
I just burnt my tongue

wheres autobacs at?...btw robbie and mike check out my mini meet thread
Old 01-09-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
btw....just so everyone knows, I am going to cut off the RSVP'ing this sunday. The reason for this is because I need an accurate head count with enough advanced notice so I can reserve our area. Im sure by Sunday we'll pretty much know who is down to go anyways!
Old 01-09-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

autobacs is on Beach Blvd. right next to the 22fwy in westminister. Its a huge store with lots of awesome stuff.....if youre a ricer or like to pay up the *** for the good stuff! haha
Old 01-09-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ah ic...sweet
Old 01-09-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

Super Autobacs

12645 Beach Blvd.
Stanton, CA 90680
(714) 903-9900

I need to buy some 0w30 oil haha.

btw ... does anyone have the revo short shifter I can try out on my car? ... I heard the 5 spd doesn't work with my 6 spd, but I want to try it out to be sure.

Otherwise I'll just get a b&m short shifter ...

I'm just tired of this stupid stock rsx-s truck shifter I'm using
Old 01-09-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

haha....you can try mine out, but ill need it back since its my only shifter. haha.

btw....you sold me 0w20 right? I need to do an oil change and I cant remember what kind you sold me. haha
Old 01-09-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

Originally Posted by spoonEM
The List so far:
SpoonEm: Hamburger patties/Buns/some drinks
7thGenerasianCivic: cookies, and special brownies. Maybe some friend rice too.<---niice.
kimchi: Korean BBQ
aznboysrfr: hot fogs and hot dog buns
is that your way of telling me that I'm gay, robbie?
Old 01-09-2006
I just burnt my tongue

i can get u some amsoil ow30 thats what i use
Old 01-09-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

Originally Posted by spoonEM
haha....you can try mine out, but ill need it back since its my only shifter. haha.

btw....you sold me 0w20 right? I need to do an oil change and I cant remember what kind you sold me. haha
yeah for sure. maybe next Tues at hooters ...

I'll be getting my car dyno'ed again tomorrow ... no extra mods, but this time it'll be a sea level dyno instead of 1200 ft. elevation (where I did it last time). Besides, it'll be for free haha.

yeah, I sold you the Mobil 1 0w20 full synthetic. Autobacs is THE ONLY PLACE that sells it that I have seen. Pep boys used to sell it, but not anymore. Autobacs has tons and tons of it though ... I was there like 3 days ago ... good oil

If you goto autobacs, you should try the Eneos 0w20 synthetic oil if it's cheaper than the Mobil1. Some hot jdm girls were handing out flyers for it a couple times ago and I was tempted to try it. They only had 0w20 and 0w50 though ... I need something inbetween 20 and 50 though. They said it was the same oil used on the honda f1 cars and ****. I gladly smiled and nodded at the jdm girls.
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

lolz I didn't know you guys liked fried rice so much, if alan doesn't bring any I can bring that too....
Old 01-09-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
i can get u some amsoil ow30 thats what i use
hmm... how much?

that's what I use too ...
Old 01-09-2006
I just burnt my tongue

its around 8-10 a quart...its full synthtic and you engine will love it...it also goes for 35,000 miles yes 35k miles with a filter change 12,500 miles heh i can call up my homie in riverside he always has it in stock...i have a quart in my trunk too
Old 01-09-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

lol.....sorry derek....i changed it. hahahaha
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by aznboysrfr
yeah for sure. maybe next Tues at hooters ...

I'll be getting my car dyno'ed again tomorrow ... no extra mods, but this time it'll be a sea level dyno instead of 1200 ft. elevation (where I did it last time). Besides, it'll be for free haha.

yeah, I sold you the Mobil 1 0w20 full synthetic. Autobacs is THE ONLY PLACE that sells it that I have seen. Pep boys used to sell it, but not anymore. Autobacs has tons and tons of it though ... I was there like 3 days ago ... good oil

If you goto autobacs, you should try the Eneos 0w20 synthetic oil if it's cheaper than the Mobil1. Some hot jdm girls were handing out flyers for it a couple times ago and I was tempted to try it. They only had 0w20 and 0w50 though ... I need something inbetween 20 and 50 though. They said it was the same oil used on the honda f1 cars and ****. I gladly smiled and nodded at the jdm girls.
lolz... some japanese guy tried to sell me that while I was there last time... He was all like... "do you know intial d?" I wish some hot JDM girls were there instead, MmMmm eye candy.... wait I dunno... I might have gone home with 123843712873 cases of oil so I guess it was a good thing it was some japanese dood.... Oh yeah and They sell mobil1 at sam's club by the cases... I think they were going for like 25-35 bucks a case? I'm not too sure because I haven't been there in awhile but my girl has a sam's club card so maybe I could pick some up for you if you don't have membership and if she has time to go with me....
Old 01-09-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

yeah, amsoil is the ****. I would've used that in my d17 if they had 0w20.

so yeah ... how much exactly? autobacs has it for like $9.50 or something very close to that. But they hardly have it in stock ... they didn't have it the last 2 times i went there.

Amsoil.com has it for $8.75, but then there's shipping costs ...
Old 01-09-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

do they have the HAMP filter too derek? If not, I know inline 4 has it and they are right around the corner.
Old 01-09-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

Nah, unfortunately they don't. I need some too ... I only have one left.

passwordjdm.com has "thousands in stock" for the Hamp filters ... and they use the correct part # on the filter I believe ... which should be PLC-505 ... I need to order a bunch of those. Decent price too

http://www.passwordjdm.com/product.a...ion=1&P_ID=497

Last edited by aznboysrfr; 01-09-2006 at 05:06 PM.
Old 01-09-2006
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
When was it stated that I was going?

Quick Reply: Official SoCal BBQ MEET!!!! Saturday Feb. 4th, 2006