714 meet #3!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
714 meet #3!!!!!

Well, the first meet was a flop, but Tuesdays meet, I thought, had a pretty good turnout. About 9 people showed up which isnt much, but its more than I expected. Lost of cool people and some good laughs. Thanks to everyone who came out to join us.

So anyways, were going to do it again, next Tuesday, June 14 at 8pm. Location will be the same as usual....Fullerton AMC. Once we get a good steady amount of people together, we can maybe start meeting at other places, but this is a cool, chill place to hang out. Im hoping we have all the same people as Tuesday showing up to next weeks meet. So here it is, its official. See you all next Tuesday.

p.s. If Samir loads the pics, hopefully we can get him to post them on this thread, cuz the batteries on my cam died right as I was taking some pics. I got a couple, so we'll see if Samir's are better. As for now, PEACE! until next week......
Old 06-08-2005
YOU WANT 5 DOLLA !?@!

Brucewayne is an unknown quantity at this point
hey rob, was thinking of everyone meeting up same place and go cruise to grab dinner somewhere next tuesday, or we can do that beach bonfire thing . I guess i call you about it and we can ask other guys if their down
Old 06-08-2005
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
Make the meet one a weekend and give me soem notice.. I can make it possibly than
Old 06-08-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
well, the thing is some of us work early in the mornings and i dunno tuesdays just became the day...haha. This weekend were doing on ontario meet. Go with us to that too. Next tuesday well plan a weekend meet in the next couple weeks with plenty of notice for everyone. Were gonna keep doing this tuesday thing tho, but we'll definitely plan a weekend meet.
Old 06-08-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

oh yeah, eric, I think the idea to cruise to dinner sounds good. Anyone have any ideas? I dont really care, but I think we should meet up at 8 again then cruise to dinner at 9 so it gives the slackers plenty of time. This should be good.
Old 06-08-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

Oh yeah, and one other thing, this goes for everyone who is coming. I am going to make up some stickers so we can kinda start a car club thing. Anyone who wants one, let me know. Im gonna make some designs and post them on here. Ill give em out next week. But you have to put them on...lol. Anyways, when I get the design Ill post it, and if anyone has any ideas or designs, let me know. Im leaning towards "Generation 7". Let me know what you all think.
Old 06-08-2005
JDM $lut

drumnbassics is an unknown quantity at this point
ya dinner and chairs would be good...
my legs were so sore last night I felt like I worked out hahaha
Old 06-09-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

im bringing my chair, thats for DAMN sure. I woke up this morning to an excruciating leg cramp.....no joke.....i was sooo pissed. lol

btw, let me know what you all think about the club name. I want to get the damn stickers made.
Old 06-09-2005
Registered!!

mythz is an unknown quantity at this point
show us some pics spoon
Old 06-09-2005
YOU WANT 5 DOLLA !?@!

well rob i think you should see who gonna be the regulars at the meets before making and giving out the stickers, and show us some designs before making them
Old 06-09-2005
Registered!!

havocErnie is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm down for Tuesday, I've living with my moms for 1 month in Santa Ana so i might be able to make it.
Old 06-09-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

well, eric, i know theres at least 3 regulars, and thats why i was asking, because if were gonna have more regulars, then ill make more. Hell no im not giving them out to everyone.....lol. Anyways, tuesday is gonna rock. See you all there.
Old 06-09-2005
JDM $lut

i'll be a regular lol
more 909 peeps should show up more tho
fv<kin represent!
Old 06-09-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

well ill think of some designs, then you guys decide on which ones. So far, we have 4 people down. Me, Eric, Mike, and uhhh (sorry i forgot your name) drumnbassics. So ill make 4 stickers once we decide on our logo. One rule for our club.....you have to wash your car. LOL cough...cough....mike.....cough....cough...haha
Old 06-09-2005
YOU WANT 5 DOLLA !?@!

haha mikes so screwed
Old 06-09-2005
YOU WANT 5 DOLLA !?@!

and gay too
Old 06-09-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

word. seriously, his car is ****ing nasty. lol. tell him to take it to a car wash if hes lazy. lol
Old 06-09-2005
YOU WANT 5 DOLLA !?@!

hey i'm deciding if i should wait to next summer to sell the car, want save up a bit more money, and see if new models/ or current models get redesigned next year and might reconsider what to purchase, so it seems i'm going to repaint the damn car, change some exterior parts, next month, now now, what color to get....i was thinking a pearl white....hmmm suggestions ????
Old 06-09-2005
Newbie Member

thomusvoo is on a distinguished road
oo
i want to join the club

heres a name

JDMricers
but that would be weird for me, my car is stock
Old 06-10-2005
Registered!!

havocErnie is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll prob. go too. <- Ernie
Old 06-10-2005
Registered!!

fixeruper is an unknown quantity at this point
isnt that the "fullerton street races" meet spot, by the in and out?
Old 06-10-2005
YOU WANT 5 DOLLA !?@!

read the posts.....we meet on the other side, we don't associate ourselves with that crowd
Old 06-10-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

lol. JDM ricers?!? wtf? No rice here....lol my car is stock too. Excpet I have a pretty sweet conversion.....thats right, EX wheels on the LX. Top that. lol
Old 06-10-2005
JDM $lut

Originally Posted by spoonEM
well ill think of some designs, then you guys decide on which ones. So far, we have 4 people down. Me, Eric, Mike, and uhhh (sorry i forgot your name) drumnbassics. So ill make 4 stickers once we decide on our logo. One rule for our club.....you have to wash your car. LOL cough...cough....mike.....cough....cough...haha
the name is Nelson by the way ROBBIE

"Goodbye Fried Rice, Hello Fried Chicken"
Old 06-10-2005
. . . The Master Debater . . .

amhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by fixeruper
isnt that the "fullerton street races" meet spot, by the in and out?
yiah it is actually the same spot but we are on the other side. Cops roll by us but they dont do anything.
Old 06-10-2005
Registered!!

fixeruper is an unknown quantity at this point
they don't do anything on the other side unless ur stupid or have ur hood open. but ntl it sounds cool
Old 06-10-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

lol nelson..... "those *****rs sure are lazy!" lol. btw, that was NOT a racist comment, and if you dont know where thats from then shut your mouth. lol
Old 06-12-2005
JDM $lut

lol nelson..... "those *****rs sure are lazy!" lol. btw, that was NOT a racist comment, and if you dont know where thats from then shut your mouth. lol
thats aiight just sprinkle some crack on it.
Old 06-12-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

"i saw this once when i was a rookie, apparently this ****** broke in and hung up pictures of his family everywhere."

Anyways, we need a good turnout on tuesday, so even if youre contemplating it, just go. I promise youll have a good time.
Old 06-13-2005
JDM $lut

"i saw this once when i was a rookie, apparently this ****** broke in and hung up pictures of his family everywhere."

Anyways, we need a good turnout on tuesday, so even if youre contemplating it, just go. I promise youll have a good time.
"I promise"? What? youre gonna get a 2 dolla hoe to give us lap dances?? LOL

Quick Reply: 714 meet #3!!!!!