Anyone been to Black Star Canyon???

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004
VtecViXen

Originally Posted by CiViCLiZeD714
well there are supposed to be satanic people doing stuff there too. Rituals or whatever. Our civics aren't fast enough to get away lol unless they're boosted or swapped. Good luck guys. Oh yeah by the way look at the trees when you get in there. Some of them have skulls by them. No, I'm not BSin.

ok now im scared shitless......
Old 10-06-2004
~Creatine Serum is good for j00~

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
b20vtec.com is just really niceb20vtec.com is just really niceb20vtec.com is just really niceb20vtec.com is just really nice
well there are supposed to be satanic people doing stuff there too. Rituals or whatever. Our civics aren't fast enough to get away unless they're boosted or swapped. Good luck guys. Oh yeah by the way look at the trees when you get in there. Some of them have skulls by them. No, I'm not BSin.
You can roll with me
Old 10-06-2004
Registered!!

kafyn722 is an unknown quantity at this point
back in the 1970's a bunch of KKK skinned a black police officer and then burned him alive. people practiced satanic ish out there up till maybe the mid '90s. a few years ago, maybe 2001 or so, 2 girls and 2 guys went out there on a date, and when they got back to their car the car was f*cked up and a bunch of guys beat in the windows, then beat the ish out of the guys and raped the girls and dropped them off on santiago covered in boxes. i think the age of the girls were 15 and the boys were 17 or something like that. kinda scary, but there are nothing but sherriffs back in there anymore.
Old 10-06-2004
VtecViXen

Originally Posted by b20vtec.com
You can roll with me
lol, um ok..... that would be a scary a$$ ride

Last edited by VtecViXen; 10-06-2004 at 05:34 PM.
Old 10-06-2004
~Creatine Serum is good for j00~

b20vtec.com is just really niceb20vtec.com is just really niceb20vtec.com is just really niceb20vtec.com is just really nice
Originally Posted by VTECHGRL
damn always pimping hoes on the net... lol
That person a girl? oops, I take it back. Well, someone has to ride shotgun

Teg is being gutted today, I might put the sound deadner in tonight also.

Edit* I forgot to add... gutted = 2 seater only. For those who don't know now you know.
Old 10-06-2004
. . . The Master Debater . . .

amhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura about
actually, Black star Canyon in Orange was a land where native americans lived. They were massacred by spaniards. Story has it that if u come in the middle of the night and look down on the fields you can see black figures marching across the fields. Black Star in Orange was the one where the 2 guys got killed and the 2 girls were raped. There is a black star in irvine that i have not been to.

Here is the story about my trip to black star orange:
it was like 11pm when we turned onto black star canyon. Very dark winding road, about half way through the canyon(about 15min @ 20mph) a thick patch of fog covers the road....windows start to roll up due to fear. we reach the end of the road later on, didnt know what time cuz we were so scared, to a dead end with a sign that says "no trespassing." Armed with flash lights my cousin and I walked through the gates up the dark road. Down the road was completely dark and u cant see jack. What we did see was a thick fog down the road and it was coming towards us. I guess the fogs rolling in. We shjtted our pants and ran back to our car only to find a car down the road coming towards us. In my head im all "oh shjt, they're gona rape us" so we sat in the car, engine on waiting for something to happen. turns out it was a sheriff. turned off my car, searched us, searched the car. He goes, "what are u guys doing out here in the middle of the night?"

"we heard this place was haunted so we came and checked it out."
"you guys have big ***** for asian guys to come out in the middle of the night like this"
".......wtf?"
as they were searching our car the cop tells us that this canyon was accompanied by indians till they were wiped out by spaniards. He told me he saw black figures marching in the middle of the fields. One time, he shined his lights at it thinking it was some teenagers creating mischief, the figures were there but where ever the light was shining, the figure was not there.
so i asked him, "what if we were to come down here again and u guys find us?"
"we'll do the same thing we did tonight."

all in all, the cops were cool. One thing did bother me tho...the cop said that ppl called in to inform about some kids messing around in the canyon. when we turned into the street that black star canyon rd was on...no one was any where near us.
Old 10-06-2004
Registered!!

AlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really nice
Sounds like Urban Legends...everyone has a different story, sounds like if you ask me, so I guess we'll just have to find out for ourselves....

Last edited by AlpineCivic; 10-06-2004 at 05:58 PM.
Old 10-06-2004
VtecViXen

Originally Posted by AlpineCivic
Sounds like Urban Legends...everyone has a different story, sounds like if you aske me, so I guess we'll just have to find out for ourselves....
so we going then?
Old 10-06-2004
Registered!!

AlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really nice
Originally Posted by VTECHGRL
so we going then?

**** Im down...anybody else wanna roll?
Old 10-06-2004
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
haunted places in california

Irvine - Black Star Canyon

hm, that's no surprise
Old 10-06-2004
VtecViXen

damn! I didnt know there were so many!
Old 10-06-2004
Banned

Ramones is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm down to go, but only if we have like 10 people in the group.

We can maybe meet up at the Irvine Spectrum and head down to Black Star Canyon .

I asked a co-worker what went down there a year ago and he said he was chased by skin heads, but i think he was BS'ing.

What days would you guys be interested? Saturday night maybe???
Old 10-06-2004
Registered!!

VietScouty is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey man...as long we all stick together we should be fine.
Old 10-06-2004
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
^^ if anyone goes, be sure to bring weapons ... not kidding either
Old 10-06-2004
Registered!!

project: EM2k4 has a spectacular aura aboutproject: EM2k4 has a spectacular aura aboutproject: EM2k4 has a spectacular aura about
muahahahahahahahahaha!!! spooky....
Old 10-06-2004
Registered!!

CiViCLiZeD714 is an unknown quantity at this point
be careful peepz. I went with my cousin in his GS430. It is dark as hell in there so make sure you have flashlights and stuff if you wanna go exploring outside the car. We got chased by some people in a pickup truck.
Old 10-07-2004
Registered!!

CvC-v01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
RSM sheriffs dept always patrols Black star canyon...so wouldn't walk trough any trails because its private property.....and they are di*k$ about it..i got f**k*n ticket just for walking out of the paved road...one more thing your cellphones are useless there...
Old 10-07-2004
Proud Protaganistic Propagandist

MisterTinkerTrain should not be trustedMisterTinkerTrain should not be trustedMisterTinkerTrain should not be trustedMisterTinkerTrain should not be trustedMisterTinkerTrain should not be trusted
buncha wimps.

I say go with no phone, and walk in leaving your car on the main road....heh heh
Old 10-07-2004
Registered!!

VTECTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
Lol i live right by these haunted places. Exactly on the street too. Altadena Zane grey mansion. But i cant find a mansion here. Maybe i should look better
Old 10-07-2004
Registered!!

Altadena - Loma Alta street - Gravity Hill

That really is true. I live right by it and its crazy. I showed dru and he coudlnt believe it lol
Old 10-07-2004
Registered!!

trance4mer is an unknown quantity at this point
well there are supposed to be satanic people doing stuff there too. Rituals or whatever. Our civics aren't fast enough to get away unless they're boosted or swapped. Good luck guys. Oh yeah by the way look at the trees when you get in there. Some of them have skulls by them. No, I'm not BSin.
spook-ie
Old 10-07-2004
Registered!!

trance4mer is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by kafyn722
back in the 1970's a bunch of KKK skinned a black police officer and then burned him alive. people practiced satanic ish out there up till maybe the mid '90s. a few years ago, maybe 2001 or so, 2 girls and 2 guys went out there on a date, and when they got back to their car the car was f*cked up and a bunch of guys beat in the windows, then beat the ish out of the guys and raped the girls and dropped them off on santiago covered in boxes. i think the age of the girls were 15 and the boys were 17 or something like that. kinda scary, but there are nothing but sherriffs back in there anymore.
Old 10-07-2004
Registered!!

VietScouty is an unknown quantity at this point
Hell, I'll bring a weapon...an air pistol...or ya'll want to go for an all out air soft weapons?
Old 10-07-2004
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by VietScouty
Hell, I'll bring a weapon...an air pistol...or ya'll want to go for an all out air soft weapons?
I'll bring my an-94 air soft gun!
Old 10-07-2004
Registered!!

i can bring a real shotgun lol
Old 10-07-2004
The Standard One

VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
now you guys are making me want to go...
except the whole people chasin you sh*t.. i dont care if ghosts chase me but crazy people wanting to rape/skin me is a no no...
Old 10-07-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by WhiteCastle
I'll bring my an-94 air soft gun!

Forget that Ill bring my paintball guns..and mybe a Glock
Old 10-07-2004
VtecViXen

Originally Posted by AlpineCivic
Forget that Ill bring my paintball guns..and mybe a Glock

LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2004
Registered!!

KaOtIcCiViC is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds pretty cool, when is the date to go? Somebody set it up
Old 10-07-2004
Registered!!

project: EM2k4 has a spectacular aura aboutproject: EM2k4 has a spectacular aura aboutproject: EM2k4 has a spectacular aura about
what if a cops find u guys and confinscate all your weapons? now that would really suck... i know i wouldn't wanna lose my glock...

Quick Reply: Anyone been to Black Star Canyon???