Thank you!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004
The LA Clipper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to all
Thumbs up Thank you!!

I have been meaning to do this for awhile, but I have not had the chance to really say this properly lately because I have been so busy at work...

I want to say Thank You to David (aka VNlilman) for being the best mod on the 7thgen board, and for putting up with everyone's ****. I know that it has taken a lot of patience on your part, but thank you for always being objective and always doing your best to be fair. I know that this can be a daunting task, but you have always handled yourself extremely well.

I apoligize for all of the times I have been a knucklehead and tried to handle situations in inappropriate ways, and I thank you for being patient with me.

You have always shown a maturity way beyond your years, and I commend you for doing such a great job!!!

Thanks David!
Mike ~fonto~

Old 09-28-2004
VtecViXen

I agree 110% !!! : )
i can speak for myself as well when it comes to jack*ss posts in the past... thanks for puttin up with everyone's BS
Old 09-28-2004
~Creatine Serum is good for j00~

b20vtec.com is just really niceb20vtec.com is just really niceb20vtec.com is just really niceb20vtec.com is just really nice
Like JDMVTECB20, and B20VTEC.COM... thumbs up man.
Old 09-28-2004
The LA Clipper

fonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to all
^^ haha, i think between the three of us we given him the most drama

Anywayz, i was looking for the "indeed!" and "Right you are Mike!" MXC photoshops, but after 500 posts they disapear!! I wanted to use those in this post, but they are lost forever...I'm sad
Old 09-28-2004
~Creatine Serum is good for j00~

b20vtec.com is just really niceb20vtec.com is just really niceb20vtec.com is just really niceb20vtec.com is just really nice
they're not archived? All of my old ones are gone, way back from 2002...
Old 09-28-2004
VtecViXen

^^your sad, yet whats up with the happy face? j/p! :P
Old 09-28-2004
VtecViXen

Originally Posted by fonto
^^ haha, i think between the three of us we given him the most drama

Anywayz, i was looking for the "indeed!" and "Right you are Mike!" MXC photoshops, but after 500 posts they disapear!! I wanted to use those in this post, but they are lost forever...I'm sad
i cant get my old old posts either past 500 wonder why???
Old 09-28-2004
Initial D!!!!

nightkids1 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah you are cool, good job.
Old 09-28-2004
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
Also you gotta love his reviews on the suspension forum
Old 09-28-2004
The LA Clipper

Originally Posted by tripledoublegs
Also you gotta love his reviews on the suspension forum
Yeah, he is a suspension *****
Old 09-28-2004
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
I also agree with Mike. David really acts his age or older even though he might not look his age... boahahahah j/p man.

*hands him best Mod trophy!
Old 09-28-2004
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
hey u guys got a brown spot on ur nose :P

ehhh i guess he's ok for being 12 and all
Old 09-28-2004
Registered!!

AlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really nice
Everyones trying to win kiss *** points, so I guess I'll join....

David we love you.....(single tear running down my cheek)

Last edited by AlpineCivic; 09-28-2004 at 06:41 PM.
Old 09-28-2004
VtecViXen

hahahaha....
Old 09-28-2004
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
oh david... ur my favorite mod!!!
Old 09-29-2004
The Standard One

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
hmm.. what did you guys do? whatever it is, it doesnt mean that i wont ban you just because you posted in here. j/p..

But eh thank you guys for not giving me a hard time and understanding/respecting my decisions. Its not hard to be a fair mod when everyone is cool. Yeah I might have had a few run ins with a couple of people but eh it was nothing too badd and hey, everyone has their moments(including myself).

Gotta give a shout out to my partners in "crime" though. The **** alex, jeremy, and iamBOO. I dont think they got/get enough credit so big ups to them.
And of course everyone in SoCal for bein such cool ***** f*ckers(well some daddy f*ckers too )
Old 09-29-2004
Registered!!

AlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really nice
Originally Posted by VNlilMAN
hmm.. what did you guys do? whatever it is, it doesnt mean that i wont ban you just because you posted in here. j/p..

But eh thank you guys for not giving me a hard time and understanding/respecting my decisions. Its not hard to be a fair mod when everyone is cool. Yeah I might have had a few run ins with a couple of people but eh it was nothing too badd and hey, everyone has their moments(including myself).

Gotta give a shout out to my partners in "crime" though. The **** alex, jeremy, and iamBOO. I dont think they got/get enough credit so big ups to them.
And of course everyone in SoCal for bein such cool ***** f*ckers(well some daddy f*ckers too )

You had me at hello...... (another tear)
Old 09-29-2004
VtecViXen

Originally Posted by AlpineCivic
You had me at hello...... (another tear)
lmao... here you go.... : )