OK so my girl is mad at me..what do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KaZeLL will become famous soon enough
Angry OK so my girl is mad at me..what do you think?

Once again i have done it again, ... I come on this forum to hang out and chill with the fella's and talk guy stuff...motor's, parts, mods, girls...you know guy stuff...this is my get away place..to relive me of the daily grind..

Some times every now and then we talk about femals... not to long ago there were a few post:

who do you think is hot

skillzter sighted!!

in there i made a few comments about some models (jenna jaimeson and some other Asian model) and you can see for yourself what i said...because of those comments my girl is all mad at me cuz she says im being disrespectful twards her... and she says it makes her look like a fool...now she doesnt trust me and thinks im being with other girls trying to pick up here on the forum and what not.

I mean come on guys and girls where talking about pictures here...people your never going to hook up with here..Can you really get mad at making a comment about woman in a picture?... and start a huge fight over that...Like if girls dont fantasize about male models or make comments like damn that guy is hot i wonder if his package is as buff as he is...or ...or some thing stupid of that sort..

her comment to me " this disrestpect is never going to stop your just a male ****...." im really, this is the girl i love and car about and want to be with...she is also my babies mother but really some time I feel people need to grow up...

you know what i find really childish...is the fact that she would come on here and perform a surch for every post that i have made and read through all of them to pick out some thing to fight about and accuse the wrst of me because i make comments about models...

where do you draw the line....sorry just venting...im sure shell read this and be all pist that i posted it...but damn where else can i vent...

in the end guys are guys a female's are female's..i mean no disrespect to her...
i still love her
what r your thoughts??

Last edited by KaZeLL; 07-07-2004 at 01:54 AM.
Old 07-07-2004
Don't Hate. Just Envy.

DaZeD is an unknown quantity at this point
show her the post u made where u said im proud of my girl, its in ur mag ready topic
Old 07-07-2004
Banned

JDMVTECB20 is an unknown quantity at this point
as long as she doesn't tell you to fu** yourself you're good... or if she does some stupid shyt behind your back you're good... girls... ::sigh::
Old 07-07-2004
The LA Clipper

fonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to all
Tell her that "just because I am on a diet doesn't mean I can't look at the menu!"

...that is what I usually say before I sleep on the couch

seriously though...she needs to have more self confidence...if you trust her she should trust you. It is usually the people who are worried the most about the other person cheating who are really cheating because they know the best that it can happen.
Old 07-07-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
How old is she, 15?
Old 07-07-2004
Registered!!

AlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really nice
Damn just do what I do...Let it go. Dont argue you'll never win. Women like to find little things to argue about. Dont worry she'll get over it.
Old 07-07-2004
The LA Clipper

fonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to all
^^ A smart man who knows what he is talkin about
Old 07-07-2004
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
Tell her to grow up. i don't know what happen to u guys that she lost ur trust but just make her feel that she the only one for u and make her feel good about her self and make her feel that u won't ever play on her.
Old 07-07-2004
Registered!!

I think ive done all that i can, she wants me to give up everything for her including talking to my old girl friends who i knew befor her, if its not one thing its the next it seems like shes just trying to break me down till she get every little ounce of fun and enjoyment out away from me...I belive in haveing my own life besides her you know, I say nothing to fact that she likes to go out and have fun, has x-boyfriends who she still talks to and I never question where she's been or who she's been with...total freedom to do as you please, as long as you dont cheat.....what more could you want from a relationship... I do have to admit though i dont always have time to spend with her, i do work alot so i am guilty of that...but i make sure that do what i can when i can for her...
Old 07-07-2004
Banned

irishtemper has a spectacular aura aboutirishtemper has a spectacular aura about
sounds like my ex girlfriend.......How fast can you run??????????????
Old 07-07-2004
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
i dont' know, its the baby mama... i dont' know what to say...
Old 07-07-2004
** yourinmyw0rld is my MASTER. so to bad guys!!!

Handsonme has a spectacular aura aboutHandsonme has a spectacular aura about
You guys all give advice from males' point of views.

My man talks to no women, unless they are relatives or happen to be the cashier when he's paying for MY stuff. haha. I can understand where your baby's mama is coming from. We like to be the only woman that exists in your world.
Old 07-07-2004
Registered!!

civicmorph is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ I'm sorry but get a life...we nice guys try to be as nice as we can, but some girls just take it for granted.
Old 07-07-2004

^^ Look, Texas Cowboy, I have a life! I'll put my life aside though, if you want to come over to Cali and fight me. LOL

(yes, it's a joke)
Old 07-07-2004
Registered!!

pr4life36 is an unknown quantity at this point
man i dont know, i had girls like that in the past..had to let them go, no trust gotta go, BUT the gf that im with now (well fiance) was like that at first. i always hanged with the boys every weekend and she tooked that away from me for like a year till i had a talk with her and damn it wasnt pretty, but turned out fine. just talk to her..... and tell her not to be immature it was just pictures. Ohhh and i dont talk to any of my ex's she'll kill me but she dont talk to any of hers either, but in ur case she shouln't get mad for u talking to ur ex's since she does the same.
Old 07-08-2004

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
u guys with relationship needs to grow up. just cause u have an Opinion of someone doesn't mean anything u know. Lets say ur girl likes orlando bloom doens't mean anything rite she not cheating or anything why would u get mad at her its not like she going to get with him or anything and it was just her opinion. U guys need to get trust or else it not going to work out ur just going to fight all day and u wont have any friends. my ex girl use to be like that when i saw someone on tv that was hot and i tell her she gets mad cause i had an Opinion about them but if she said something like that its fine. It needs to be equal.
Old 07-08-2004
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Originally Posted by civicmorph
^^ I'm sorry but get a life...we nice guys try to be as nice as we can, but some girls just take it for granted.
Yup!! Nice guys dont get anything
Old 07-08-2004
Registered!!

civicmorph is an unknown quantity at this point
Handsonme I'll come to cali to fight you...in ur bed...with pleasure
Old 07-08-2004
Registered!!

Em2Guy is an unknown quantity at this point
its ucz u cant stop thinking about your car like in your first post "... this is the girl i love and car about and want..."
Old 07-08-2004
Registered!!

some pretty good thoughts here, I fill the same way, ill do for you what youll do for me, equal for both parties, but dont ask me to stop talking to my girlfriends while you talk to yours, whats fair in that. I mean she also has a another son from one of her X's..now thats for life and somw thing i have to deal with for life if i choose to marry her, but the only problem is she tryed to wrk things out with him 3 times during our break up's ,,, so to me there is some thing there if she chooses to go back and forth during these break ups...not to mention two of her brothers best friends r her x's or macs....so i ask her to stop talking to them as well if i have to give up mine..she says she cant help that and that they have been family friends and go to family functions and if there she cant help that either....well you ask this of me why cant you do the same ...she just says it s different....that she dont try and hook up with them...well i say to her i do the same ...so whats the difference...
Old 07-08-2004
Ultimate OG Member

TopFuel will become famous soon enough
Dump her
Old 07-08-2004
Registered!!

to me that doesnt seem like an option here. she is the mother of my baby, and i want the most for him and i try very hard to keep all of us together, i really didnt like growing up with out my father, it hurts when i have to give my son back when the weeked is over, if i care for this person ( mother) and i want the most for her then why cant she she that, no matter what person i look at or make a comment about, she should know that she's the one who holds my hart and attion... pictures r just pictures and ever person fantasizes about things they cant have...its natural..you just have to look at it from a mature point and move on, i cant site here and worry about every little step she made during her day ..it would drive me nutts, in the past with her i use to be that way but now since i have grown old its not that way anymore...its not that i dont love her any less it just that my mind state is at a different point in this stage of my life... i dont want to arguee about the little things any more ..ive learnd that its just a waist of time ,breath and energy...when that energy could be put to good use in our relationship...
Old 07-08-2004

I know its hard to leave someone but if things don't work out u have too no matter what. Its harder to leave someone when u been with them for along time But fighting is not good for the kid. i'm sorry about the things u say about ur relationship it won't work out. Its hard to change a person if there use to stuff ther been doing. when ur still young u should move on man.
Old 07-08-2004
Registered!!

ouch...pretty ruff there MREEZYSMRS..agian your only hearing a one sided story...which is not fair to say the least..i would like her to come on here and post her own responce's and feelings...she seems to check up on me here quit a bit so im sure shes reading this...
Old 07-08-2004
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
lol... hey man, if that was me, just keep on trying, but i think u really need a serious talk with her.. dam, i didn't know she had another kid... dam... anyways... shes hot, i'd hitit...lol...

umm lets see, u owe me 5 bucks...lol... jk... anyways dude just try it, and when u get custady of the other kids, just let that child support poor in...

im a bum, im still in love with my ex, even though i know i shouldn't be, bleh, i dont' know... i think it will be worst for ur kid if ur not there, and another guy is the "dad"... i would just marry her ***... cause I'd hit it...lol
Old 07-08-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

rasper is an unknown quantity at this point
Move on...
Sorry but unless you want to go crazy trying to "work things out" with this girl, I advise you to move on with your life.
It already sounds like she has some issues to work out that don't even involve you.
Old 07-09-2004
Retired - SoCal FI Mod

iamboo is on a distinguished road
it's hard to come on a civic board and talk about your domestic issues. although this might sound kinda weird, try working out with a professional relationship counsler or something cause all you're gonna get here is mixed opinions from people that don't even know you or your girl.....

i could give you some really good advice but it wouldn't make it right and lets say you took one of these peoples advice and later down the line you realized it was a BIG mistake... you don't want that... relaionships take work... so if you wanna take this seriously (and it seems like you do), i would suggest that you and your woman go out to someone that'll mediate the situation instead of going back and forth on this he said she said deal...
Old 07-09-2004
Registered!!

now that sounds like some good advise...i think ill talk to her about that one...thanks iamboo..now lets see if we can afford it..haha
Old 07-09-2004
Retired - SoCal FI Mod

iamboo is on a distinguished road
couple more CF projects and you're all set bro... bling bling!!
Old 07-11-2004

FYI, if you can't afford a licensed therapist (anywhere from 75 bux to 120 bux an hour and UP), I have my degree in psych already (did not go on to get my MFT or MFCC or PhD) and will accept 50 dollars an hour for some unlicensed-under-the-table couples counseling. LOL

And I'm not joking!

Quick Reply: OK so my girl is mad at me..what do you think?