Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
reflekt is an unknown quantity at this point
The Lakers

Wow
Old 06-19-2004
Don't Hate. Just Envy.

DaZeD is an unknown quantity at this point
good, we need changes, im sick of shaq. its kobes team. hopefully we can get jermaine oneal and someone else for him tho
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

Elite is an unknown quantity at this point
we need some good 3 point shooters all the people the lakers have are really old shooters except for shaq and kobe, I dont like the way shaq is, esp his free throws.
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

VTECTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
Well shaq is a good player. And shaq does have a point. Anyone can make 40 points if they keep shooting. Have u seen how many shots he shoots and the actual shot he makes. Im not saying kobe sucks i think hes awesome. Another good point shaq was making he has to make the other players play more too. Has to get them to shoot a couple times to get into the game.
Old 06-19-2004
/////ALPINE

thom has a spectacular aura aboutthom has a spectacular aura about
they need bigger taller players WHO CAN ACTUALLY DO TEAM WORK!
Old 06-19-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
damn...Phil is leaving too. What team full of All-Stars is he going to go make himself look good with now?

I thought Bryant was leaving as well...I actually heard something on the radio this morning but I was half asleep
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

CiviCoupe2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ I doubt Kobe will leave. I think it was if Phil stays Kobe leaves and vice versa..
I have a feeling Shaq will go to Indiana for J. O'Neal, which isn't a bad deal since both Kobe and Jermaine get along...

Regardless, I could care less about the Lakers. You put all that talent together and all you get are egomaniacs, not a championship... Though they played like a team when they went against S.A. Spurs...

Oh yeah, Kobe Bryant sucks *****. True he is a great player, but don't you guys get tired of him trying to imitate M.J.??? Why can't he be himself and make a name for himself...

I like to compare the Lakers to... CREED... Bwahahahahaa....
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

And... If they let go of Shaq they are crazy. Why get rid of the most dominant player in the NBA?? I say get rid of Cry Baby Kobe and get a no name point guard... Hell, look at Tony Parker and other players... They are rising superstars...

Sorry if I offend you Lakers fan. I actually used to be a big fan of the old school Lakers with Magic, Kareem, Worthy, etc... But ever since they got Kobe I just couldn't stand them... GO SAC-TOWN!!!! Even though they will never win a damn championship...
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

"Regardless, I could care less about the Lakers. You put all that talent together and all you get are egomaniacs, not a championship... "

hm...right. and thats why they won 3 back to back championships PLUS a trip to the finals, in the last 5 years right. oh ok.
Old 06-19-2004
Jai
Registered!!

Jai is an unknown quantity at this point
this is where the cooooookie crumbles
Old 06-19-2004
Don't Hate. Just Envy.

as long as we get jermaine and another young player im happy, i townt be the same without shaq but if hes being a bitch that jerry buss and mitch kupcheck want to keep kobe more than him then i say **** shaq
Old 06-19-2004
FIJI-STEVE IS THE OFFICIAL 7THGEN QUEER

Civicster should not be trusted
all shaq is a fat brick wall. he has no skills. can't even free throw.
kobe is okay. but the teamwork of lakers suck.
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

REFLEKT... THey did win 3 in a row, but it was obvious Phil J. was the one that kept the unit together. If it wasn't for him they would have self-destructed long time ago.. Besides, who did they beat those 3 years?? ... New Jersey twice and whoever that other team was. 'Nuff said. Look what happened when they went against a quality team...

Everyone including myself thought the Lakers would win the Finals, but did they? If you watched Game 5 during halftime, that reporter chick did state that the Lakers locke room was heated and things weren't going to well... Obvious, one ego was going against another ego = why they lost.

Would be nice though if Shaq went to Sacramento... Vlade is too old and B. Miller can't do everything himself...

My prediction during the Summer...

Phil retires from coaching for a year unless he finds a worthy team to coach.
Shaq goes to Indiana for Jermaine O'Neal.
K. Bryant behind bars or at least probation.
Fisher = Gone
Malone = Will most likely stay for another year if his knee is aight.
Payton = Gone if another team is willing to pay his candy azz.
Walton = Can go suck his dad's c*ck cause his commentating sucks ***** and he's the most annoying commentator out there...
Blah blah blah...
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

You guys are sad for talking bad about Shaq... All those years he's been with the Laker's, he's been great minus the free throw shooting and being crossed-eyed. Sometimes its not about skills, sometimes its about being dominate and that's what he is and that is one of the reasons why Lakers won 3 in a row...

Man, I just love talking about Sports... You say one comment on here and everyone gets offended or pissed off like they're gonna bust a cap on your azz.
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

I like how you make all these long posts, trying to talk like u know so much. "trying" to make all these worthless points. you say "I could care less about the lakers", then uh...why are u Always here in the socal forum posting in lakers' threads. is this a sensitive subject to you?...

the lakers didnt play quality teams the past 5 years in the playoffs? or is the playoffs only made up of the finals to you? are the sacramento kings, spurs, minnesota timberwolves, nj nets, pacers, not quality teams to you? saying that phil was the guy who kept the lakers regulated isnt new news. it's something we all already know. you're just saying a bunch of things we already know, and Trying to make yourself look smart with your useless points.
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

^^ You think I car about the points... Bro, I've been a member since Nov. 2002... You've been here since April 2003 and you have about 400-500 more points than me... You think I give a rats *** about my points?? F^ck No!!

Besides, the Nor Cal Forums are too boring so I go here where I can find controversy... LOL...

"Trying to make yourself look smart with your useless points."
^^ Never said I was smart nor am I "trying" to look smart. I'm just saying what I get from ESPN blah blah blah... If I were smart enough I would've been able to quote you like others do here... LOL...

And Thank you for commenting on my long posts.. Better to comment on a long post than write one senternce, post quick reply and so on, right??
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

points...?? 7thgen points../? HAHGHAHAHAAA. did u miss my POINT?

i said "worthless points" as in worthless things you're trying to argue, and make a point of. who said anything about 7thgen.com post points..? HAHA.

well anyway, it's nice to have someone talking trash here. makes the forum more interesting than how lowly boring it is right now in the socal forums.
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

^^ Yeah.... Go check out the NorCal forums..... The latest thing there is V-Unit blah blah blah which is a month old...

LOL, Whoops... Sorry about the "7th gen point" vs. point thing... Bwhahahaha... GOes to show you how smart I am, huh... LOL
Old 06-19-2004
Don't Hate. Just Envy.

Originally Posted by CiviCoupe2k2
REFLEKT... THey did win 3 in a row, but it was obvious Phil J. was the one that kept the unit together. If it wasn't for him they would have self-destructed long time ago.. Besides, who did they beat those 3 years?? ... New Jersey twice and whoever that other team was. 'Nuff said. Look what happened when they went against a quality team...

Everyone including myself thought the Lakers would win the Finals, but did they? If you watched Game 5 during halftime, that reporter chick did state that the Lakers locke room was heated and things weren't going to well... Obvious, one ego was going against another ego = why they lost.

Would be nice though if Shaq went to Sacramento... Vlade is too old and B. Miller can't do everything himself...

My prediction during the Summer...

Phil retires from coaching for a year unless he finds a worthy team to coach.
Shaq goes to Indiana for Jermaine O'Neal.
K. Bryant behind bars or at least probation.
Fisher = Gone
Malone = Will most likely stay for another year if his knee is aight.
Payton = Gone if another team is willing to pay his candy azz.
Walton = Can go suck his dad's c*ck cause his commentating sucks ***** and he's the most annoying commentator out there...
Blah blah blah...

hey dumb **** , they beat indiana, philly, then new jersey, not new jersey twice. so go suck a **** cuz u dont know what your saying, and im not even going to go into what u said about each player
Old 06-19-2004
Don't Hate. Just Envy.

sorry if that came off mean, im just really upset about us losing to the pistons and shaq being a lil bitch about everything, and im sick with the stmach flu
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

^^ All good bro... I've dealt with worser people online... I'd probably be pissed off too if someone made fun about my team, Sac. Queens... But I take everything in a comical view. Besides, I've said it before and I'll say it again... Sacramento is capable in going into the postseason, but WILL NEVER REACH THE FINALS...

LOL, goes to show you how great my memory is re: the 3 teams the Lakers beat...
Old 06-19-2004
FIJI-STEVE IS THE OFFICIAL 7THGEN QUEER

Civicster should not be trusted
shaq didnt do jack when he was with the magic.
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

DizWikedCivic is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Civicster
shaq didnt do jack when he was with the magic.
what do you know about bball vince, u can make a free throw yourself, hahaha

yea, i think kobe is one of the best player in the game, he can score and defend, he one of the best, but he cant do it all by himself. so either way, the lakere are probably gonna have to start from scratch, maybe tmac, will go to lakers, he said he wanted to be a laker or a spur
Old 06-19-2004
Don't Hate. Just Envy.

no tmac will not be a laker. shaq wants to go to a team where he has a chance at winning a title, meaning unless orlando kept tmac and traded for shaq(which lakers have no interest in any plalyers other than tmac) shaq wouldnt do it. but the only teams i do see shaq going to are:

Pacers: Shaq for Jermaine Oneal and either Fred Jones, Jonathon Bender, or Jamal Tinsley. It would work for the lakers because they would get maybe the next best center/forward to shaq, and a young player that could move the ball. Shaq would be happy cuz in the east he would be unstoppable and he would have ron artest who shaq would get along with.

Dallas: Lakers could get someone like Antwan Jamison and maybe Antoine Walker(i think not tho cuz hes in the expnaion draft) and alot of cash from Mark Cuban which they could get a quality center for

Clippers: Lakers could get Elton Brand, the first round pick, and a bench player( i doubt the clippers would get him tho)
Old 06-20-2004
Registered!!

Isn't Indiana and Dallas the only teams in the NBA that can pay Shaq though?? Either way, he will most likely go to either one...