Meet of all meets**EDIT** DATE/TIME/LOCATION ARE DECIDED!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2003

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally posted by Voiceofid
still, no one answer my question

what are we going to do for the day? is it going to be something like the first national meet? or is it going to be sitting in a parking lot staring at each other for 15 minutes? or what?
To run you'll have to first learn how to walk.

I've being watching so many threads about meets that seem to have about 20 cars going to it and actualy only 3 show up.

The first objective of this meet is to weed out the ppl that will not come and to see who is really commited.
The second objective is to get all the general information and contact numbers for the ppl that shows up and see what resourses they may have availble to benefit our cause.
The third objective is to get ideas from everyone on where and when we'll have the National meet and to get ppl involved on the proccess.
The fourth objective is to take pictures of cars and names of all the ppl commited, and with it, go to possible sponsors and show them that we are serious.

After that we can go and have a pic-nic or a group ride slong the coast, video taped and send it to Honda or Super Street.
Why don't you come with some ideas on what to do, you know, that is the point of the meet.
We should have one at least once a month.

If you ask me I'll like to challenge other states to set up a meet there and then we caravan drive to it (withing a reasonable distance) and have them do the same.
We got Lousiana, Georgia, Missouri close by.

Last edited by Supermex; 06-17-2003 at 05:00 PM.
Old 06-17-2003

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally posted by gangsta
dude... i want an actually "NATIONAL" meet... all these cali ****s talking mad **** about florida 7thgens.... well tell em to bring it here in florida and we'll get some judging going on... and then they'll see
Yo, man, ask Roy at Hondaland if he wants to host our meet.
If you see him interested let me know and I'll call him.
Old 06-17-2003
Registered!!

n318z is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm just looking forward to meeting all of you
Old 06-17-2003
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
Thats what I said in my first post this meet is the breaking point. See who is all action or all talk. I for one are all action cuz I go to all the meets and shows but I cant go to all of them due to work and college but I do make an effort to get out there. I said in my first post also this is a meet so show Hector whos all action or talk and if we can get the commited people to show then we can have that national meet. We cant tell Hector yeah we will be there and he brings all the sponsors then we dont show then he looks like a fool to his sponsors that he worked so hard for. If we can get this meet to be a success which it looks like it will then at the meet me and Hector are gonna talk about having that national meet. Ill put the work into it cuz I wanna be in one cuz the first one you guys had I didnt own a 7thgen and know about this site so lets get this out the way then we can have that national meet Voiceofid.
Old 06-17-2003
Registered!!

REDchirp should not be trustedREDchirp should not be trusted
Sounds good to me... I'm going to hondaland tomorrow for insurance stuff... and i'll talk to roy... see he's interested... but what do you want me to ask him.. if he's interested in hosting like a "MINI car show" for the 7thgens across florida...?
Old 06-19-2003

Just to host our upcoming meet in tampa.
Old 06-19-2003
Raceway Park Track Tech.

LazyDog01 will become famous soon enoughLazyDog01 will become famous soon enough
Hello all from Jersey. I noticed your date for the car meet is the 12th of july. i'm on vacation that week as far as i know i might be droping by ....just gotta double check with my boss and i'll be there with my brother in my civic.. ....hope to see you all there ....
Old 06-20-2003
em2

Yeah man cmon down. More the merrier. Man you got alot of stuff from Kenwood, what you do work there?
Old 06-20-2003
9K Redline Owns U
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
so like what are we doing at the meet?
Old 06-20-2003
Registered!!

1CHICScivic is an unknown quantity at this point
ok guys i'm trying to get off that day so im in
Old 06-21-2003
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
whoo hoo...july 12th!!! ill be 20 4 days latr! yayyy

see u all there @ noon

~EliteCivicEX01
Old 06-21-2003
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
p.s...bad news too. unfotunately Battle of the Imports pt. 2 is held that same day. grrr

ohh well gotta go with my gut this time. tampa's only an hour or so from me here in O-town and BOTI is like 30 bucks. imma have to say peace out to the non-7thgen meet

~Joey
Old 06-21-2003
Registered!!

JoeyCrac is an unknown quantity at this point
I know the guy with the orange civic you guys are talkin about, it has the octane kit molded on, and the full lexus IS300 tail light conversion (JDM), carbon fiber hood,mr2 side scoops,tv's nitrous.....etc. I met him at walmart acouple weeks back. I call him and see if he'll show. His car is bad azz.
Old 06-21-2003
End Bringer

Voiceofid is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Supermex
To run you'll have to first learn how to walk.

I've being watching so many threads about meets that seem to have about 20 cars going to it and actualy only 3 show up.

The first objective of this meet is to weed out the ppl that will not come and to see who is really commited.
The second objective is to get all the general information and contact numbers for the ppl that shows up and see what resourses they may have availble to benefit our cause.
The third objective is to get ideas from everyone on where and when we'll have the National meet and to get ppl involved on the proccess.
The fourth objective is to take pictures of cars and names of all the ppl commited, and with it, go to possible sponsors and show them that we are serious.

After that we can go and have a pic-nic or a group ride slong the coast, video taped and send it to Honda or Super Street.
Why don't you come with some ideas on what to do, you know, that is the point of the meet.
We should have one at least once a month.

If you ask me I'll like to challenge other states to set up a meet there and then we caravan drive to it (withing a reasonable distance) and have them do the same.
We got Lousiana, Georgia, Missouri close by.

hmm.. that's not what i had in mind.... i thought it was more of like the first meet with iii productions
Old 06-21-2003
Raceway Park Track Tech.

LazyDog01 will become famous soon enoughLazyDog01 will become famous soon enough
no lol i just like kenwood the only thing i dont have is the 10 disc cd changer i gotta remove that from my sig.. yea as far as i know i be there see u all later
Old 06-24-2003
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Derek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz Erthang
i don't think i am going to be able to make this now. None of my parts have arrived. I was supposed to have my turbo in by now! I have a ton of stuff coming that i have to put on and I won't be ready by the time this date comes.

D
Old 06-24-2003
Raceway Park Track Tech.

see what D should do is get his azz in a rental pimp that to see us ..lol
Old 06-25-2003
em2

I got 2 more 7thgens. I went to a local car show last nite that 93.3 radio station was hosting and got 2 100% 7thgens coming. I seen like 3 more but they said they work on the weekends but I got 2.
Old 06-25-2003
9K Redline Owns U

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
yeppie more people
Old 06-25-2003
Show me your titties, I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!!!

SilverStreakEX is an unknown quantity at this point
hey how was that show sim? was it big? any hott chicks? lol
Old 06-25-2003
em2

Originally posted by SilverStreakEX
hey how was that show sim? was it big? any hott chicks? lol

There was a lambo dialbo there. Also there was a 7thgen with lambo doors. I wanted to be the first in the Tampa area. Oh well end of this year or next year Ill have mine. Dont know if there were any hot chicks cuz I was staring at the hottest chick of them all. My girlfriend. Dont need to look at others. There was about 40 cars.

I got my lcd screen installed yesterday and today I put on my momo shift ****. Carbon fiber and polished. Its sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. For $80 it better be. lol
Old 06-27-2003
Raceway Park Track Tech.

ok it ben confirmed i have my vacation time in so count me in 100% i'll be there ...ttyl later peace out
Old 06-27-2003
End Bringer

Voiceofid is an unknown quantity at this point
yes me too as a confirm, i got saturday and sunday off
Old 06-27-2003
em2

Great. See ya there.
Old 06-27-2003
Registered!!

JoeyCrac is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm in 100%...............Hopefully I'll be kitted up by then...
Old 06-27-2003
9K Redline Owns U

im in 100%
Old 06-29-2003
Registered!!

JetBlackBWLX is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey sim. PM me with the details I dont work so I can go but my car is all f*ktup but I still wanna go long as yall dont make fun...jk
Old 06-29-2003
em2

Originally posted by JetBlackBWLX
Hey sim. PM me with the details I dont work so I can go but my car is all f*ktup but I still wanna go long as yall dont make fun...jk

Read the first page dude.
Old 06-30-2003

Chris2k1civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey everyone, um.. Is this meet this saturday? Haha yeah theres like a million post but i just really dont feel like reading through them. But uh.. my car is nowhere near ready.. but i guess i can try to make an effort to make it down to tamper with my whip all half primer and half silver.. I have been slowley molding everything i just havent had that much time to do any work on it but.. Ill try to bust my aZZ to get the biotch going. But uh.. Ill give you a 50% on coming down.. But i prob wont enter because i really have no money now.. I just moved outa my apt. So im all by myself now.. But if anyone wanna meet in orlando Call my aZZ ( JOey)!

Chris
Old 07-01-2003

Re: Flyer

Originally posted by Project2k2
Ok guys this is the flyer I came up with, nothing special but it gets the job done, and I am sure hector wont mind the publicity...

-Derek
July 12th at noon is the meet. Location is on the corner of Fletcher Ave. and Dale Mabry HWY. Its about 3-4 miles off the hwy for you guys driving from Orlando and etc. Heres a link to the location from mapquest My cell is 813-767-6242 in case you get lost and or whatever. This location is perfect. Its right off a busy road and will prolly get people to browse at our cars.

People who are 110% in.
Me aka 1siksivik
Hector aka supermex
Derek aka project2k2
Dave aka spider883
Riley aka rjowyosck
Nick aka silverstreakex
Jeff aka dober
Matt and his gf aka n318z
voiceofid
DaPipeLayer
Duane aka blk4blk2k1
Red civic I stopped said hes coming.
Pete aka wildirce
Silver civic Derek stopped
Gangsta
FLbrian
Another silver vic Derek stopped
Lazydog
1chicscivic
Joeycrac

Quick Reply: Meet of all meets**EDIT** DATE/TIME/LOCATION ARE DECIDED!